Class 1-A Babysitting!

Author: Whats up guys!! Sorry I wasn't uploading recently, like I said last chapter I wanted a bit of a break, I wanted to make sure my mental health was okay and that I had the motivation to write stories, also what took so long were the nicknames for the character (you'll see what I mean) and during these times I had many ideas and guess what?

I have another Shoto Todoroki X reader book ready to go once I finish this one. Actually two books ready! One is gonna be an action pack, awesome, storyline, and run away book! The other is a Villain AU. I'm starting with the villain one because the other will take a BIG storyline. Also, would you guys want a spin off with your child, Junior? I was thinking about it and it could be pretty cool!

Tell me right here— do you want a spin off book with your child Junior? You and Shoto and Class 1-A and everyone is still in it, but Junior is the main character with his family and friends. The chapters will be a lot like the amazing world of Gumball episodes, goofy and funny and random.

Anyways, I'm back! I'm here to entertain you readers.

Enjoy! <3

~~~~~~~~~~

After staying at the hospital for a week, Junior slowly started growing.

He became a bit bigger each day, and everyday the doctors and researches had to give him shots and put him through tests since he's the first born child of a non-born Ultima, and the first born Ultima being born in a long time.

Junior is a very strong child even for his very young age.

He rarely ever cried when getting shots or going through tests, Shoto and I didn't know if it was because we both were there for Junior or if Junior is just a strong kid.

Either way, we were happy to be there by his side every time.

Being a parent is tiring, and Shoto and I learned that for each day we were with Junior.

Every moment is the greatest though.

It was Saturday and we were able to go back to the dorms with Junior, who looks like he's now about 7 months old, and is giggling a lot.

Everyone knew we were coming back and are excited to see Junior again even though they visited him all the time in the hospital.

Shoto held Junior for me in his little car seat with a handle on it that Fuyumi gave us.

"Hey guys, we're home!" I announced making everyone look and became excited.

"Alright! You're home!" -Sero

"Where's little Junior?" -Mina

"Right here." Shoto says as he puts down the carrier on top of the common room table.

The girls surrounding Junior as they admire his cuteness.

Mina putting down the shader the car seat has that was slightly covering Junior.

Junior looked exactly like Shoto with his half and half hair and heterochromic eyes and pale skin.

"Look at the cutie!" -Mina

"Hey there!" -Ochako