Their Story- Teddy Lupin (HP...

By ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn Nymphadora Weasley was far from shy. Growing up an only child, having lost her mother at an early age... More

Cast/summary.
1 - Problem Child
2- Feast to end all Feasts.
3- First day jitters
4- Spook Fest.
6- Pre-Game Snog.
7- butterbeer mustashe
8- glad to know i've been replaced.
9- The great adventures of Dan and Ted.
10 - Teddy's dancing should be made illegal.
11- Cats outta the bag.
12- Queddy
13- there will be no snogging.
14- I'm sure she can handle some dishes.
15- Christmas Eve in the Crazy House.
16- Vic and Quinn; the drill Sergeants .
17- What did you say?
18- i was scared you'd threaten to hex the poor boy.
19- New Year, Same old Shit.
20- Sick and twisted
21- Sleeping Dragon.
22- "Little Red."
23- All we do is party.
24- Ew we're adults now.
25- She seems lovely.
26- Don't worry, it's not like we'll miss you.
27- FREEDOM!!
28- The best memories.
29- A welcome home we didn't miss you, but we will pretend we did party.
30- What are we, chopped liver?
31- Tonks
32- Anniversery
33- Good Luck.
34- I'm this close to killing you.
35- They're 11, 13 and 15.
36- Hot coco.
37- Tell us what?
38- Goodbye.
39- Our weirdest christmas eve yet.
40- New Year.
41- I call maid of honour!
42- Do you have a death wish?
43- Haha suck it Vic!
44- Who needs em?
45- That was not bloody 10 minutes.
46- Gorgeous.
47- sounds fun
48- A white dress really?
49- Dancing in the kitchen.
50- I'm getting married.
51- Married.
52- Their story
53- Adam is banned from making any future speaches.
54- have a nive honeymoon.
55- Celebratory drink
56- Jealousy isn't a good colour on you.
57- Boat trips and skinny dips?
58- Happy birthday Uncle Harry.
59- No i'm not going to 'talk you out of it'!
60- April 5th
61- We are not calling our child that!
62- Theodore!
63- I'm gonna be a mum.
64- They're so small!
65 - Maisey and Wesley
66- One more surprise.
67- "How did uou gind out?"
68- "See you soon."
69- Lemmonade
70- Their Story

5- what are you two supposed to be.

1.4K 25 25
By ErinJorgiaxx

"Ok how do I look?" Asked Quinn as she finished her final touch on her make up, standing up to face Stacy who was sat at her vanity table. The brunette span around gazing at her friend then she raised her hand to her chin in a false 'pondering' position before grinning: "You look like a sexy murderess straight out of a comic."

"Perfect." Quinn grinned, her blood-red, stained lips made her pearly teeth shine. Then Stacy pulled her left bunch slightly tighter and jumped up all finished, "and me?"

"Like an adorable little girl fresh out of Pixar studios."
"Wonderful."

The two bust out laughing before they grabbed their wands, Quinn's was transfigured into a wooden bat enshrined with scribbles while Stacy's was a small teddy bear. They headed down the stairs of Quinn's room to the common room to meet the boys.

Teddy and Quinn grinned at each other before Quinn kissed his cheek and stood beside him holding his arm, teddy's face flushing and his (now green because of the costume) hair turned slightly purple but he quickly fixed it.

Quinn had died her hair blonde with a packet of 'Mistress Myrtle's Magic, Wash Out Hair Mix' in the  shade 'bombshell' and added pink and blue tips. While she wore the signature Harley Quinn 'Daddy's little Monster' shirt. Her long tanned legs were clad in fishnets and red shorts while she wore and blue and red duffer jacket and she had expertly painted Harley's tattoos and make up on her face.

Teddy's hair was Metaphorphed green while he too was decked out in hand drawn tattoos and joker's make up under his half unbuttoned purple shirt and black pants with his shoulder hoster on.

Like he had promised Jake, Adam had worn the blue jeans, black shirt and blue varsity-style jacket with the red cap and ginger gloves as Ash Ketchum. While Jake stood grinning in a vibrant Yellow onesie of the little Pokemon called Pikachu. Quinn did admit they looked adorable.

"How come you two went sexy and dark and we all went for cute?" Asked Daniel as he stood in his blue and purple polka-dot onesie with little horns and Stacy stood beside him in a pink shirt and purple tights with her high top white converse and adorable bunches.

"Well unlike you four we aren't idiots that forget Halloween should be scary....plus James said they were doing DC so we joined in." Quinn said with an eye role. "Fair enough, you kids ready to party?" Asked Jake jumping up and down excitedly making Adam's grumpy expression lighten considerably.

"Yeah! Let's vamoose party people!" Cheered Stacy grabby Quinn and Daniel's hands and pulling them towards the stairs.

"We're meeting your cousins and their friends in the entrenched hall right?" She called the Quinn who nodded struggling to keep up with the girl.

The other tree boys lagged behind them with Adam sending a smirk to Teddy, "she kissed you again." He whispered in a singsong voice.

"Piss off." Teddy flared at him. "Theodore, language!" gasped Jake. Teddy just huffed and walked ahead to avoid the other two. Catching up with Dan and the girls.

Once the six of them reached the entrance hall they were greeted by Albus and Rose with their friends who all grinned upon seeing the six older kids. "Hey guys." Called Quinn approaching Al and Rose, "hey Quinn," Grace spike making them all follow greeting the elder kids.

"You kids look so cool. Love the group idea." Stacy spoke, she was the first to put together what the group was going for. A group costume of Riverdale. Albus was Kevin with a plan V-neck shirt, wrestling jersey and jeans with his signature hair quiff. While Scorpious had his hair spray dyed black under a beanie and clad in a leather biker jacket hosting the snake as jughead and Liam stood proudly sporting 'Weasley orange' hair and a letterman shirt.

Rose was sporting the show's classic cheer outfit and her natural red hair as Cheryl and Grace's Blonde hair was pulled into a tight ponytail to echo Betty, finally Alice was pristinely dressed as Veronica lodge with her pin-straight, raven-black hair.

(Imagine Albus is Kevin joining in on this photo).

The group had apparently boded over their shared love of the show so they decided to celebrate that with a group costume.

Jake managed to ruin their moment though by asking "what are you guys supposed to be?"
"They're characters from a muggle tv show." Said Stacy in a 'duh' tone.

"This is so cool you guys." Teddy smiled. Al just grinned as Teddy complimented their idea, "thanks Teddy, yours and Quinn's couple costume is so fun."
"We're not a-."
"Thanks Al." Quinn smiled grabbing Teddy's arm.

"Yeah and you two look so cute as Ash and Pikachu." Alice pointed at Jake and Adam, "see the first years get it." Jake whined,
"Yeah babe, because that have the same brain capacity as you." This made all of them laugh.

"I definitely think Boo and Sully are cute too." Called Liam pointing at Stacy. "Loving the bunches." Grace smiled.

"Oi oi!" Yelled the boisterous voice of James Sirius Potter as he, Louis, Fred II and Roxanne descended their stairs. "Loving the costumes ladies and gents." Louis smiled as he neared them. "I love your group idea." Gushed Dan who was a huge DC fan.

James was dressed as Superman (bc of course he is) with the proud S symbol on his chest and clad in his blue tights and red underwear.

While Fred wore all black and a mask with the yellow bat belt as BatMan. Louis wore a red and yellow costume as the flash and Roxanne wore the eagle brazier and blue skirt with her wand as a lasso to be Wonder Woman.

"Roxie you look Wonderful." Rose joked making everyone burst out in laughter. "Why thank you Cheryl." This made Rose beam that another one of her family members recognised he costume.

"You two are making me day." James was also beaming as his gaze fell on Teddy and Quinn. "Thanks JP." Teddy grinned. "Seriously I love it too." said Louis as he fanboyed over their costume.

"Where are Vic, Luc, Mol and Dom?" Asked Teddy noticing the four girls absence. "They were all getting ready in Vic's dorm I think." Dan said making all of his friends look at him oddly. "How would you know?"

"Vic told me." He answered candidly. "When?" Quinn asked confused. "We had lunch together, she sat with us."

"No D she sat with you." Jake smirked. "Piss off J, and don't call me D." Snapped Dan.
"Well don't call me J." Jake rebutted. The two continued to bicker. "Children, literal Children." Quinn groaned.

"And he called us immature." Adam reminded her, "pathetic." This conversation made Teddy and Stacy laugh as the other two continued to argue while Teddy places an arm around Quinn's shoulders.

Stacy and Adam seemed to notice the two were stood together and one devious look between them, led them to move towards Dan and Adam again. "Hey Q, you look great by the way." Teddy nervously complimented them. Quinn grinned up at him. "Well thanks Mr J." She replied in her spot on (in his opinion) impression of Harley Quinn.

"No problem."
"You look good too puddin." She smiled again blushing as he looked her up and down admiringly.

"Hey I was wondering if maybe...you know the winter ball." Teddy's nervs we're getting the best of him. "Yeah." She replied eagerly.

"If....if maybe you wanted to be my date."
"Well we are dancing together."
"No I mean like go together."

"Oh like a date date."
"Yeah...you know what I knew you'd say no...it's ok...forget I asked..sorry I-."
"Teddy." She stopped him from spiralling.

"Yeah."
"Yes."
"What?"
"Yes I will be your date....but first you're taking me on a date date, to hogsmead next weekend." She told him. He grinned a wide smile.

"Deal." He stick his hand out and raised his pinky she giggled linking her pinkie with his and leaning forward to kiss her hand as he did the same, a gesture they had had since they were little, to show any agreement or promise made to one another.

"Cool." He smiled. Pulling her into a hug, where she kissed his cheek again making him blush even deeper which made her giggle.

Soon the large group of four were joined by Frank (Alice's older brother) and the Scammander Twins. Who were dressed, hilariously, as Alvin and the chipmunks.

Frank was Alvin whilst the be-speckled Lorcan was Simon and Lysander was Theodore.

Finally the group they had all awaited, descended the stairs. Vic, Dom, Molly and Lucy were the 'Mean Girls' from the muggle movie.

Victoria was Mythic Bitch herself, Regina George. While Dom had tamed her unruly blonde curls to pin-straight perfection and was Karen. Molly took up the mantle as Kady in blue jeans and a reddish-pink t-shirt. Finally Lucy's hair was teased to perfection (perfection being huge) as Gretchen.

The group of 23 moved towards the great hall where the party was already raging. Inside the found professors Longbottom and Abbott (Alice and Frank's parents) along with Mr Potter (who was invited as head auror) and his wife who had joined him. The four were dressed as the four Hogwarts founders making the 23 children beam at the adults in utter adoration.

Next they spotted Rose's parents who were invited as Rose's mother was Mistress for magic and her husband was a respect auror. They were dressed tastefully as Adam and Barbra from the muggle movie Beetlejuice a favourite of Rose's father.

This made Rose flush in embarrassment as she spotted them. "Well this night just got a whole lot worse." She groaned.

Later that evening Teddy and Quinn had collapsed into some chairs at their table on the edge of the hall exhausted from the third dance to a 'Weird Sister's' song in a row.

They watched as Adman and Jake snuck out of the hall holding hands. This made the two laugh as they prepared teasing material for the next day.

The they witnessed Dan and Victoria awkwardly dancing together in a cute embrace. "They're cute together." Quinn smiled. "Yeah they actually are." Teddy agreed. Despite the two looking ridiculous in their clashing costumes it was agreed that they looked good together.

Then the two's focus was pulled by James and the others tossing pumpkin pasty prices at each other and subsequent being reprimanded by Harry for doing so.

Finally they watched as Stacy who had been left alone by Dan and Vic and Jake and Adam, move towards a Ravenclaw girl who Quinn recognised from the Ravenclaw quittich team.

Her name might have been, Lauren or Laura. But nether the less she and Stacy were hitting it off.

"Tonight is so fun, but my feet are gonna kill tomorrow." Quinn complained leaning her head softly on Teddy's shoulder. "Poor baby." Teddy cooed making her giggle. "You're right tonight has been so good." He sighed contently kissing her head and sipping his drink softly.

There was a moment of silence.

Then Quinn spoke; "Teddy...you know that date."
"Yeah Q."
"Wanna go tomorrow afternoon once I get chased after the game?"

"Sure thing." His nervous expression morphed into a grin as he beamed at Quinn's now nervous face.

"I'd love to." He furthered his answer. "Good." She smiled up at him.

"Wanna go tell McGonagall we're ready to announce the winners of the contest?"
"Let's do it."

The two approached the Headmistress who was chatting with Harry, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Neville and Hannah who all turned to address the two teens.

"Ah Mr Lupin, Miss Weasley are you two ready to announce our winners?"
"Yes we are professor."

"Excellent the envelopes are over there, oh and Miss Weasley yours and Mr Trent and Miss Wood's prizes are over there from Professor Slughorn." Teddy turned to look at Quinn confused.

"Oh, we...we um...we made the best batch of love potion earlier in potions." She told them all. "Well done." Harry smiled at his niece.

She smiled back and went to retrieve the envelopes.

Later that night Harry and Ginny had asked to stay at the castle so they could watch tomorrow's game as their eldest son, James was playing for the first time that year as a chaser along with Quinn.

McGonagall had allowed it and said they could stay in the Head's dorm with Teddy and Quinn who didn't have a protest at all. After waving good bye to Hermione and Ron who were departing and had graciously agreed to explain to Lily at the Burrow where they were, Ginny and Hardy followed their godson and niece up to the dorm on the seventh floor.

"You know this dorm never existed when Harry came to school, It was put in when the castle was rebuilt before my seventh year." Ginny told them both making them both smile.

She grasped Quinn's hand well Quinn dear I know Harry wants to visit the portraits with Teddy, would you like to join them or show me the rest of the way. "It's ok I said hi to mum earlier with Stacy." She said graciously.

Unlike Teddy, Quinn found it rather painful approaching her mother's portrait and so she only did it once a week to lessen the sadness but so as not to forget. And like her, Ginny couldn't face seeing her late Brother Fred's smiling visage so she liked to keep away on t he rare occasions she was at the castle.

The two rounded the fat corner leaning the men alone to head towards the 'Hero's walkway'. "Well how did you enjoy the party?" Harry was the first to speak. "It was fun. Me and Quinn dances so much."

"I assume the costumes were her idea."
"Well James gave her them, you know how obsessed they are with those comics and movies." Teddy grinned.

"You and Quinn seem rather close." Harry smirked. Teddy groaned, "uh, not you too."
"What does that mean?" Harry asked confuse sly as they reached the entrance to their designated hallway.

Teddy stopped before entering the hall, "just...I....I told Adam, Dan, Jake and Stace that I have a crush on Quinn and now it's all they talk about when she's not around and...and I really like her Harry, but I haven't wanted to ruin anything like our friendship so I said nothing but then tonight I asked her out and she said yes...Harry she said yes. I've been wanting your advice for ages...but I didn't want to waist your time and-." Teddy erupted his thoughts to Harry who just stood and waited. Eventually he cut off the boy's rant.

"Teddy, I see you as a son. Never forget that, you and your problems, whether they be about school or worries about girls, will always be a priority of mine." He pulled the boy into a hug, knowing he needed stability and comfort for who they were about to face, knowing how fragile the boy got. At times only Harry and Quinn were the people Teddy could be truly broken in front of and he loved them for that.

Harry pulled away, "now why don't we go wow your mum and dad with the news that you two are finally getting together and get your dad to help me with the girl advice. Ah?" This made Teddy grin with a few happy tears.

Teddy had never been more content with his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 146 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
4.1K 175 41
Fred Weasley x OC x Theo Nott Fic Gianna Lupin-Black, daughter of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black grows up over the hill from the Weasleys. Will she lis...
2.2M 62.2K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
81.4K 2K 159
Lorrinda Maye Weasley is the twin of Ronald Weasley and is far from a normal witch. Being in the same year as Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, is st...