the other weasley || lightnin...

By Sunnys_Complement

Molly Weasley sat alone at the kitchen table. The young house creaked and groaned as it settled into the grou... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Probably The Most Important Chapter Ever
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

HELP

1.7K 21 19
By Sunnys_Complement

Hello my dudeeeees. Alright so here's the thing. I have a dilema. A big big one. I hate this book. I hate it so much. But I understand their are some people who maybe like it. I don't know why anyone would, but you knows.

I have come up with a new version of this story. One with more dynamic and diverse characters. A new story that has better themes and is all together written better.

My dilemma stems from where the heck should I put it. Should I go chapter by chapter and delete what was there and put this new story? Or should I create a new story and keep this one for people who like it?

My thought is that I don't really want this current version to represent me and what I can write. I know for a fact I'm a better writer then what is written in these pages. I just don't know what to do.

So I thought I'd let you all decide.

Should I delete this and give a wayyyy better version?

Should I create a new story and leave this up to embarrass me for all time?

Comment on whichever part you want to happen

- Sarah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

820 135 61
[COMPLETED] Ivy Potter has just completed her third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with her twin brother, Harry Potter. She came...
237 14 11
"What a match" he bellowed as his bestfriends entered the common room. "The princesses and the pranksters" said Sacrlet with a cheesy grin as Angeli...
21.1K 332 22
|𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐨| These are just some stories that I thought would be fun to right about the twins. They are happy...
189K 3.7K 23
When Hermione finds Ron in bed with another woman, she runs to the burrow. When she get there she isnt exactly welcomed. There is someone new in the...