Chapter Thirteen

Dedicated to

celloPanthrus, and DisneyFanatic2014

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, why!" I whisper yelled as I yanked my brothers down. The freaking WEREWOLF trotted to where we were before I shoved us behind a boulder.

"Well, this is new" Fred mumbled in amusement. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. I crawled around the big rock to see the beast running towards the hole we fell into.

"Why the bloody hell is there a werewolf in the corridor under the school?!?" George yelled standing up abruptly. I widened my eyes as the scratching sound the wolf made stopped.

"Run" I mouthed and sprinted to the light at the end of the tunnel. I could hear the sound of feet slapping on the pavement as we ran as fast as we could away from the werewolf.

At the sudden sound of laughter, I stopped running immediately. Pulling out my wand, I spun around to see a person.

"You guys should've seen your faces!" The person laughing said.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Mr. Lee," We said in unison. Lee shuddered as we said that. Ha, sucker.

"Very nice Lee," Fred said and started to clap sarcastically. I giggled and put away my wand. We all started to walk near Hogsmeade.

"Did you guys hear about the new joke shop?" George asked looking at us, I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Hogsmeade has a joke shop? Since when?" Lee asked as we all stopped walking.

"About a week ago it opened, but we couldn't go until now," George said.

"Well then what are we waiting for!" I yelled and started to run down the long corridor. I smiled as we made our way out. Ahh, sunlight.

A/N

Yes, it's short. Yes, your all going to kill me in my sleep.

I'm sorry. D:

It's really weird to think that exactly a month ago I was thanking you all for 11k reads now it's 25k reads. And 1k votes. Thank you all for voting and commenting and just for reading the story.

Hugs

-Sarah