Chapter Eight

This chapter is dedicated to the lovely

Cbadgett and ash2003ley

Lacy P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~

"You should've been there" I and George sang as we entered the common room. Fred and Laila were now sitting in chairs opposite each other. Angelina was standing next to Laila as she watched them play Wizard Chess.

"Been where?" Fred asked turning around in his chair. George, Lee, and I shared a smug look.

"The Kitchen" Lee said rocking back on his heels. He did that a few times. The third time I and George pushed him. Causing him to now be sitting on the floor glaring at us.

"Hogwarts has a kitchen?" Angelina asked as she tried to stifle a laugh looking at Lee.

"Who knew right," I said sitting on the couch. George sat on my right. Fred walked over then sat on my left.

"What was in there?" Laila asked from the table.

"A dragon!" George yelled.

I scoffed before saying. "House elves" Laila nodded.

"What's a house elf?" Angelina asked as she sat on the foot rest in front of us.

"Let's see if this works" I mumbled.

"Three!" George and I yelled.

"Two!"

"One!"

"Snalla!" We shouted at the top of our lungs. In an instant, there was a popping noise and the little house elf appeared in front of us.

"I'm breaking the rules for you masters" she began, I mentally awed as she made an adorable pouty face.

"Thanks, Snalla," I said smiling at her. She gave an awkward wave at Fred, Laila, and Angelina.

"What is it you need masters?" Snalla asked I shrugged.

"Six butter beers, and some chocolate frogs," Angelina said smiling at Snalla. She nodded and with the snap of her fingers evaporated.

"That's so cool," Laila said staring at the spot Snalla was moments before.

"Well, I best be off," I said. I gave a little yawn.

"No, stay for the food," Angelina said.

"Wait a minute," I said holding up my hand. Fred and George looked around.

"Ware's Lee?" We said in perfect sync. Everyone let a little shrug.

"I have an odd feeling to move," Fred said standing up abruptly.

"Hahahahaha!" Peeves laughed dropping a bucket of water on where we were sitting. I flung myself across the room along with Fred. George wasn't so lucky.

"You gotta be joking me," he said covered head to toe in the water.

"Lee!" I yelled at the idiot that was laughing his head off.

"Not cool," George said. I've got it to hand it to Lee, he has guts. Well if we started it we might as well finish it. Watch out Hogwarts we've got a prank war on your hands.

A/N:

I know that was crap. I'm just trying to give you guys a chapter. I just want to put it out there that I almost have 2k reads. Thank you guys so much, you don't know what this means to me. I know there are those silent readers who don't get a dedication. Thanks to all of you. Thanks to Cbadgett again for that awesome comment it will happen in the next chapter or so.

Hugs

Sun Rays

-Sarah