Chapter Five

Dedicated to kitkat1089, michelleyg4, PastelMeow and tatlat3

Hugs

- Sunnys_Complement

LACY'S P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I still can't believe you guys pranked me...of all people," Lee said as we were lounging in the common room.

"Don't beat yourself up, mate. You got the honor of being the first person we pranked at school" George said laughing.

"It's a real honor you're Prankful-ness," Lee said and bowed before us we all laughed and bowed back.

"Ta-ta boys I'm going to see my new roommate," I said hopping off the coach. I turned and the boys were laughing at me. I teasingly blew them a kiss and raced up the stairs.

"Ah, here it is" I muttered to myself and opened the door.

"Um...hi I'm Angelina," a dark skinned girl said popping out of nowhere. She extended her arm and I shook it happily.

"I'm Lacy" she smiled and I could tell we were going to be friends. I crossed the room and opened up my trunk. I selected one of my favorite posters and hopped on my bed trying to find a good spot to hang it.

"So...did you see those cute red heads downstairs," she said going towards the mirror. I nearly fell off my bed as she said that. "Fred and George Weasley I think"

I coughed "Uh...yeah The Weasley's, in my opinion, are the hottest. I know because my name is Lacy Weasley" the look on her face was probably the funniest thing I have ever seen too complex to explain but let me just say it was funny.

"Oh... I didn't mean that I meant they are pretty like you" she stammered as though she's intimidated by me. I smiled at her.

"Mate, it's fine I know I'm a total catch," I said and attempted to flip my short hair. That sent us into a fit of laughter. Yep, we are friends already.

"So the Chudley Cannons?" Angelina asked eyeing the poster I just put up. I nodded and took a few steps back and admired the poster. I sat down on my bed facing her.

"Let's play 20 questions" I suggested.

"Okay you first"

"Where were you born?"

"Great Britain. You?"

"Same. When was your birthday?"

"October 27, 1977. Favorite color?"

"Green. Um... Blood status?" I asked running out of ideas.

"Pure Blood. This is boring let's go down to the Common room" Angelina said and pushed herself off her bed. I shrugged and stood up next to her.

"Waz up," I said sitting next to Lee.

"Oh I see it now you lot are triplets," Angelina said entering the room smiling.