Chapter Nine

This chapter is dedicated to,

Kitten-katp PuppyBook Mlovestoread2002 Maddie12379

Go check them out there cool.

Lacy's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome class," Professor Luken said in a monotone. The class let out a collective sigh. We were having our class outside today.

"Today we'll have a beginning exam. Something to let me know where you are placed" my eye twitched.

Time for some revenge Lee.

"What do you seem so happy about?" Laila asked nudging me. I grinned wickedly. See now this is why Laila is the smartest of us all. She stayed as far away from the prank war possible. Which was considerably hard.

The prank war has been going on for a few days. The four of us had seventeen detentions. And are banned from the library.

Seriously don't ask.

"You'll see" I sang. A smug smile playing on my lips.

"Lacy, how about you go first. Please show the class the Alarte Ascendare spell. A fun fact: it's a Latin verb meaning "to climb" or "to ascend" Professor said. CLEARLY enjoying his time here.

Nodding, I stepped forward. I muttered the spell as three discs were shot up in the air.

"Excellent!" Professor Luken said smiling. I awkwardly stood there as the class clapped at me.

"Lee, you're up!" Professor said pointing at Lee. I sat back down next to Laila.

"So what are you going to do to Lee?" She whispered. I smirked nodding my head toward Lee.

He shot up a few feet up in the air. Before landing on the ground with a satisfying 'oof'

"Lacy!" Professor yelled looking at me. I put on my best innocent face.

"Sir," I said in a sticking sweet voice.

"Dumbledore's office now!" And with that, I ran in the school towards the gargoyles.

They didn't even ask for a password as they saw me coming. They just let pass.

A/N:

Please don't hurt me. I know this chapter is pretty short and it's been a while since I last updated.

But thank you guys for 3k reads. It means so much to me annnnd you Sun Rays are the best.

Hugs

-Sarah