Chapter Twenty

COVER MADE BY Bitch___Im_Fabulous THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!

The watty's winners came out today. I am so proud of all the winners omg. One of my favorite stories won and I couldn't be happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lacy's POV
__________

"Fantastic" I said grabbing the parchment out of Fred's hands.

Reading over her handwriting I visibly paled.

"Who knew you had it in you?" I mumbled. The scroll was snatched out of my hands by Angelina. She started laughing and handed it to Lee.

"Oh Lacy, your so getting expelled" he said slowly putting the scroll down. He had sympathy in his voice but a smirk was playing in his lips.

I stood up and turned to my brothers "Let's get started shall we"

"Excellent" they said in unison.

*

*

*

"Okay that's the plan, everyone understood there roles?" George said looking between 5 of us (minus himself...duh).

We all nodded.

"What is happening here?" Someone said walking down the stairs from the boys dormitory. My head snapped up to see a familiar ginger.

"Charlie?" I said genuinely surprised to see my older brother. "I'm gonna be honest I completely forgot you went to school with us"

Charlie flicked me in the forehead.

"And don't think I don't know what you 6 are up to" he said wagging his finger to point at us.

"What ever do you mean Charlie?" Laila said giving him a smile. He gave her a look as he turned towards the portrait hole.

"Oh nothing. Angelina I expect you to keep them from doing something really stupid. Oh I almost forgot" he said turning around "Watch out for Percy will you, he can be really judgmental"

"Not like we don't do that already" Fred said grinning at our older brother.

"Stay mischievous you 6" Charlie said stepping out of the common room. I turned back to the other five.

"Your brother is ace" Laila said smirking at George. I gave her a look and sat down on the sofa behind me.

"Alright, if I'm getting expelled. I might as well do the best dare ever" I said rubbing my hands together. The other idiots grinned.

Fred and George sat either side of me. The other three sat on the floor in front of us.

"I feel pretty powerful, looking down on you twats" Fred said looking at Lee, Angelina, and Laila.

"Oh mighty queen of the sofa, please inform us with our supplies" Lee said pretending to bow down to Fred. I snickered along with the others at Fred's expression.

"Oi" Angelina said kicking my foot. I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"What is it" I asked kicking her back.

"Oh siblings what a wonderful surprise" someone said sounding an awful lot like my judgeful brother.

"Hey Percy-"

"Hows it going-"

"Still a pain in the arse?" I said finishing off the sentence. Percy stuck his tongue out at me.

"I don't care what you do, as long as you don't get expelled, suspended, sent to Dumbledore, killed, or worst" he said pausing for dramatic effect. "Ruin my chances at being head boy"

"Don't worry Perc, we'll be careful" George said grinning at him.

"Alright, just please don't get killed" Percy said looking at us. I playfully saluted him.

"Byeee" Lalia said waving at my other brothers retreating form.

"You have way to many brothers Lacy" Angelina said patting my knee from where she was sitting.

"I was so happy when Ginny was born. I can't wait 'till she's at Hogwarts with us. You all will love her" I said grinning. A sudden wave of home sickness took over me as I thought of the Burrow and my little sister.

"Alright 'nough stalling lets get the show on the road" Lee said clapping his hands. I blinked out of my daze and a smirk was on my lips in an instant.