Chapter Twenty-Five

"Stop shaking your knee it's not like Mum will actually kill you. She'll just yell at you for a bit" I look up from twirling my wand to glare at George.

"Way to go idiot" Laila hissed at him. Angelina and Lee looked between the two clearly amused. Fred was completely asleep, hunched over with streams of drool escaping his already open mouth. I kicked his leg and he jolted awake.

"You alright mate?" I asked him. He blinked, squinting at me. I tapped on the corner of my mouth and he rubbed the drool off of him.

"Yeah I was just up late last night" he yawned and stretched his arms. I nodded and leaned back.

We were sitting three to a bench so me, Lee, and Laila were on one bench and Fred, George, and Angelina on the other. Fred and me closest to the window with Laila next to me and George next to Fred.

"I'm gonna go hunt down the trolley lady wanna come?" Angelina asked looking to no one in particular as she stood from her seat. I waved her away but Lee, George, and Laila stood up too and they promptly left. I glanced at Fred and made a face at him.

"Wanna go pull a prank on Percy?" He asked looking very awake and alert, a complete 180 on before. I grinned and nodded my head eagerly.

"
"

"Why do you carry around two dungbombs on your person at all time?" Fred asked as I rolled one into Percy's cart. He was sitting alone with a book in his lap. His glasses in his messy hair and a content expression on his face.

"Uh you don't?" I replied as I rolled the second in it. We shut the compartment door quietly and tiptoed away, doing all of this without Percy noticing us.

"So what are you two up to?" Someone said clasping me and Fred on the shoulder. I froze up half expected someone like Snape to be glaring at us with his beedy little eyes.

Instead Charlie was standing behind us, arms now crossed. I grinned trying my hardest to be convincing.

Fred scoffed next to me and pulled away from Charlie's iron grip.

"We're making sure the train is up to par" I tried my hardest not to laugh as Fred strikes a thinking pose and started tapping on the windows and walls. He made little 'tsk' noises and often humming.

"Seems it's good you can move along" Fred finally said and Charlie ruffled our hair and brought us close to his ears.

"You're gonna want someone who knows Hogwarts on your side when you see Mum" he pulled away and smiled. "Pick your battles wisely"

I stuck my tongue out jokingly at him. He winked at me and walked away hands in his pockets.

"We should probably run" Fred said nodding his head to Percy's compartment a few doors down. We both laughed as we launched ourselves down the trains hallway and into our own car.

I slammed the door shut behind me as me and Fred giggled while covering our mouths and trying to catch our breath.

"Oi! Why are you two so smiley?" Lee said a handful of sweets boxes and wrappers surrounding him. I looked down at the chocolate frog trading cards and the cauldron cakes. I grabbed a packet of Drooble's and popped it into my mouth.

"Don't worry about it" Fred said as I blew a bubble before pulling it back into my mouth.

"Come sit" Angelina said patting the seat next to her. I glanced at Laila and she had her eyes ever so slightly narrowed at the Gryffindor. Fred bounded over and sat down before I could even move. He nodded at me and turned to talk to George who was inspecting his box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.

"Ugh I ate to much" Lee groaned and leaned his head onto the side of the train compartment. I patted his head and he groaned some more.

Me and Laila shared a look but I sat next to her and stared out the window. The sky transforming into a swirls of mist and back made me shiver with anticipation.

We were almost home, finally.

~~~~
A/N: Twice is two hours who am I?

Anyway please please recommend your favorite books on Wattpad. I'm rarely in this app because I have nothing to read. So if you have a book that you love and have read over and over recommend them here. Thanks :)).