Chapter Seven

So this chapter is dedicated to Ninjabrinegirl turquoise_ribbon The_Hogwarts_Express :D

On with the show

Hugs

-Sarah [I felt as you Sun Rays should know my real name :P]

Lacy P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~

"How can I help?" A huge-eyed house elf said popping up in front of us. Me and George looked at each other.

"Chocolate Cake on the double" Me and my brother said clapping our hands. The house elf scurried away and started mixing various contents in a bowl.

"I'm Snalla and that's Pinky at your service," A new house elf said pulling her hat off and bowing at us. "Would masters like something to drink?" Pinky asked staring at Lee and George.

"Three pumpkin juices, please," Lee said smiling at Pinky. She snapped her fingers and vanished away as Snalla ran up to us.

"Your food Masters," Snalla said and with the snap of her finger disappeared like Pinky.

"Score!" George and I yelled, high fiving as we burst out laughing. The thought of Fred angry cracking us up even more. Lee face palmed, but soon joined in on our laughter.

"Your drinks masters," Pinky said before scurrying away and joined the chaos that is the Hogwarts kitchen. Lee, George and I started to walk around as we cracked jokes and ate and drank our new belongings.

"Dibs!" George and I shouted as we ran to the little couch that was conveniently placed in the middle of the kitchen. We leapt onto the couch. Our now empty plates and cups clattered to the floor as we started to laugh hysterically. Lee rolled his eyes before walking over to us.

A/N:

It's me again :p

I know it's short but I've got huge writers block D: My friend kept giving me ideas (that weird mofo :3. Anyway.

Hugs

-Sarah