Chapter Six

Waz up my little Sun Rays... That's right I said it Sun Rays. That's what you lot will be called. My "fans" Pfft like I have any :D. Butttttt, I have 1k reads!!!! Thank you peoples so much this means so much to me. Anyway, the show must go on... Well, too bad it's a book. Seriously I need to just shut up.

-Sunnys_Complement

Lacy's P.O.V

_____________

"Huh look at that" Fred said staring at the box. I was filled to the brim with joke stuff from Zonkos. I looked left then right but the common room was empty. George picked up the box and placed it on a couch by the fire.

"Well, we're not letting this beauty go to waste, are we boys," I said smirking.

"That we shall not" the boys yelled raising their fists into the air. I laughed at their little gesture.

Idiots.

"Well, what do you want to use first?" George asked rummaging through the box. We shrugged.

"How about this" I exclaimed picking up a tea cup.

"Oh my... It's beautiful" Fred said pretending to whip away tears. George joined in, then I. Soon we're full on sobbing, invisible tears of course but yeah. We're a little weird aren't we.

"So, what's it supposed to do?" I questioned turning the cup over in my hand. Pouring some pumpkin juice in it I took a sip.

"BLOODY HELL!" I yelled quoting my younger brother and dropped the cup. Fred and George were in hectares.

"It's a nose-biting teacup," George said in between breaths.

"No kidding," I said rubbing my throbbing nose. Laila bounded into the room carrying five bottles. Her blonde hair was tied up in a high ponytail, and she was wearing her muddy black boots. Her black robe had the Ravenclaw symbol on it, proving that she really didn't belong here.

"Whoa! Two things, one how did you get into the Gryffindor common? And two what's that?" Fred, George, and I said cocking our heads to the right. Laila abruptly stopped and stared at us before shuddering.

"Guys, that's like the creepiest thing ever stop it. Oh it's really not that hard all I had to do was wait till someone came in the I used the password and said McGonagall sent me" Laila said grinning. She plopped down next to us.

"Is that butterbeer?" I asked taking a bottle. She nodded. I grinned mischievously along with my brothers.

"Oh, cool want some?" George said pouring the drink into the tea cup. Laila eyed us suspiciously then took a sip.

"Ah, BLOODY HELL!" She yelled dropping the cup before it could shatter Fred dived for it.

"Hey, George want to go get Lee?" I asked him pursing my lips.

"Nah I think I'll just-," he said. I cut him off by yanking him off the couch. I heard him grumble things about Fred but he followed me up to the boys dormitory.

"Lee, yah here!" I yelled into Lee's room. Lee emerged from the bathroom. A towel around his waist. The second he saw me his eyes widened and he bolted to the door and shut it in our faces. George and I were howling in laughing.

"H-his f-face," George said in between breaths. This caused us to laugh even more. Lee swings the door open fully clothed. That sent us into another fit of laughter.

"Ya ya laugh it up," Lee said crossing his arms. He sent us daggers as we walked down the stairs to the common room.

Fred somehow convinced Laila to play exploding snap with him and a small crowd was gathers to watch the pair laughing as they played.

I sat on the couch and George followed sulking how Fred played our favorite pastime game with out us. Lee sat across from us.

"Lee!" Someone shouted from across the common room catching the attention of the lad. He waved then turned his attention back to his hands

"Well if that's all I've got to go find peeves," I said pushing myself off the couch. I was bored of looking at the fire. I grabbed my wand off of the coffee table and slipped it into my boot. Minutes later George, Lee, and I was heading to the left. Dunno just left.

"Oh, what's this," Lee said staring at the picture of the fruit. We shrugged as we stared at it some more. I squinted at it before giving the grapes a tickle. Nothing. Lee joined in tickling the apples. George rolled his eyes but none of the less tickled the pear. The door behind the painting swung open to reveal. A kitchen?