Chapter Twelve

"What do we need for the potion again?" I whispered looking at the shelves filled with potions ingredients.

"Uh, that one and this one" Fred said reading the ingredients off of the book, and pointing to them. George handed me a few of them, and I placed them in the little basket.

Out of all the ideas I've had, this isn't the best one.

We had snuck into Snape's office to take the ingredients for the potion. If we got caught we'ed probably be expelled.

I heard the clicking of shoes and I turned to face my brothers.

"Is that-?" I asked clutching our stolen items.

"Uh huh," Fred said looking down at the murards map.

"Is there any time?" George whispered at the sound got louder.

"Uh uh," Fred said clutching the map. I grabbed it from his hands and searched for anything that would get up out of this.

"George take two steps to the left," I said a smirk growing on my lips. He gave me a confused look but did I what I said anyway.

"Geronimo" I said laughing as I pulled the book out of the bookcase. The ground separated and we fell into a long corridor. Fred and George groaned seeing as they landed on their backs.

Probably should've warned them. Oh well.

"Where does this lead to?" Fred said as he helped George up, I shrugged looking down at the map.

"Hogsmeade" I muttered as George said the 'Lumos' spell. We walked forwards for awhile talking about the big prank on Lee.

"Wait, what's that?" Fred said pointing up ahead.

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it's a bit short, sorry. So yeah, cliffhanger oooh!

Oh and thank you for 11k reads :P

Hugs

-Sarah