Chapter Seventeen

Lacy's P.O.V
_____________

My eyes snapped open before I shut then again with a hiss. Squinting I opened my eyes to see that the windows were open and a harsh sun was beating down on my face. I groaned as I rolled over.

"You sound like I feel" I heard Angelina say from her bed. I smiled and slowly opened my eyes again. This time I did it slower and I wasn't temporary blinded. Her black hair was sprawled across her pillow and her blankets where covering the floor.

"What do you want to do toady?" I asked shoving off my blankets as well. She shrugged and rolled over so she was facing me.

"Wanna go to the lake and have lunch there?" I suggested as I stood up. Angelina nodded but rolled back over.

"Wake me up when it's lunch time" she mumbled snuggling back into her bed. I glanced down at my muggle watch, 10:27. Brilliant.

Putting on some proper clothes, I made my way towards the common room. Hoping to see my brothers and Lee down there.
Suddenly I couldn't see. Someone was covering my eyes with there hands.

"Guess who?" They said. It was one of my brothers, but which one?

"George?" I said shoving away there hands. I turned to see both my brothers one was covering each eye.

I squinted my eyes at the pair "That wasn't fair!" I wined crossing my arms. They just smiled at me.

"What are you two doing up before noon?" I asked and fell backwards on a chair. They glanced at each other and sat opposite of me. I rolled my eyes at there intense stares.

"Okay I'll bite what do you two want?" I asked raising my eyebrow at them.

"We want you to play a game with us" they said with unison. I stared at them.

"What game?" I asked causation evident in my voice.

"Truth or dare"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You gotta do it, mate. You said dare it's your own fault" I said as Fred glared at me. I know he was only pretending to be mad, but it was still pretty believable. Me and George exchanged a look, and Fred walked towards Mcgonnigal. I bit my lip as he was closer to her.

"Ma'am would you do me the honor of going to the Halloween ball?" He said. Me and George started cracking up. Mcgonnigal on the other hand looked at Fred with a disappointed expression.

"Oh no. Get in there and help him" I said pushing George towards the two of them.

"How could you Fred I thought we were brothers! I was going to ask Mcgonnigal!!"

"George?! I didn't think you'd find out but it's true we are going together"

"Is it true?" George said turning to Mcgonnigal. She had an amused expression on her face. She started looking around.

"Lacy did you put them up to this?" She asked still looking around. I stepped out from behind the pillar. She laughed and gave my arguing brothers one last look, then walked away.

"Oh thank god that worked it would have been so awkward if she didn't have a sense of humor" Fred said pretending to wipe away sweat. I nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Thank you Sun-Rays for reading this story. Could you believe it has 52k reads. That's insane! I hope you really did enjoyed this chapter because it's dedicated to the amazing

Band_freak_1

Hugs Sun-Rays

-Sarah