Chapter Twenty Six

"LACY AMELIA WEASLEY!" Someone shrieked and I quickly ducked behind Fred and George. The other three that weren't related to me offered me looks of pity as they scurried of the train and to their families.

Charlie and Percy got off the train and saw my mother fuming at Fred, George, and I. Percy glared and strutted next to our mother. Charlie gave us a look, sighed, and stood behind me.

"If I leg it towards the barrier do you reckon she'll kill me in front of muggles?" I whispered hastily to my brothers. Fred and George shrugged.

"I mean she won't be able to use magic"  Fred said as we shuffled forward in our little huddle.

"So you're less likely to die as gruesome" George finished making me almost laugh. My eyes widened as I was suddenly pushed forwards and Mum grabbed me by the ear making me say 'ow' every few seconds trying to annoy her off of me. Sadly that didn't work.

She pulled out her wand and we apparated in front of the burrow. Dad and everyone else popping up a few feet behind us. This is where the yelling started.

"FIVE CHILDREN AT HOGWARTS AND THE ONE FEMALE GETS EXPELLED! I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS FOR A MINUTE OR A SECOND! WHAT THE BLODDY HELL WERE YOU TH-" Dad cut her off by putting his arm on her shoulder.

"Mollywobbles" he said in his soft tone. I let out a squeak as she let go of my ear. 

a/n: I was looking at Molly's wiki and it says that Arthur calls her that when they're alone so I honestly couldn't help myself. That's freaking adorable.

Mum and dad exchanged hushed whispers and I rubbed my ear, it was no doubt as red as my mum's face. I felt a hand grab my shoulder and Charlie leaned into my to talk on my ear.

"Dad'll probably get you out of Mum's wrath but that doesn't mean you're not in trouble. Safest bet is to do what ever she wants while also staying out of her way. Yeah?" I stared at my parents unblinking. For all the fun that we got into in October, was it really worth it?

I nodded and grabbed my trunk from the ground. My wand tucked into my muggle clothes. Fred and George following my actions and we three scurried into the burrow and up the flights of stairs into our room.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was even holding as George shut the door. We exchanged weary looks and I couldn't help but feel as through I survived a war.

As dinner came around I slowly slinked down the stairs, looking out to avoid seeing my very angry mother.

"Heard about what you did" someone said nearly making me tumble down the stairs. I gaped at the tall, long haired boy who was leaning on a wall.

"Bill!" I shouted, jumping at him. He laughed as he caught me. I've always been so incredibly short in comparison to him. He placed me down carefully as I stared at his face.

"My god Bill your hair and you have an earring!" I laughed looking at him. He smirked and flipped his hair dramatically.

It's felt like so long since I've seen my oldest brother. His anticipation as a curse breaker had worked out and he'd gotten a job at Gringotts almost immediately after graduation.

I'd been hearing tales about everything he's done for a year and now that he was infront of me I begged to hear everything.

We both sat on the couch as he talked. Ron has creeped in and was laying with his head in my lap, me playing with his hair. It was incredibly comfortable and with the heat from the fire me and Ron drifted off.

A/N:
I showed you what I looked like, my age, and a bit of my personality in the last part. So I thought I'd show you about one of my passions. Tech Theatre, Sound.

This is the soundboard

This is the soundboard. It is scarily intimidating but its
fun.

This is the booth

This is the booth. The first photo is the lighting side, the second is the sound side (I'm on sound crew so that's where I normally am)

 The first photo is the lighting side, the second is the sound side (I'm on sound crew so that's where I normally am)

The sound nook where I sit and spend a lot of time.

So I was working a chorus concert under request of Leo (the technical director. He's a senior an a sociopath in a good way) and Max (head of sound. Pretty much a teddy bear mixed with a grandpa mixed with memes). I met them both at the start of this school yeah and they're good people. For our first show Max ran cues and I was the board operator. So I just muted speakers, there wasn't a lot of tech for that show. That's a little somethin somethin so you can know a little more about where I spend a bunch of time.