Chapter Nineteen

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE  AT THE END...pls read it.

Lacy's P.O.V
____________

"LACY WEASLEY YOU CANNOT BE HERE!!" Mcgonnigal yelled seeing me and Oliver enter the ball. I gave her a sheepish smile but continued to walk into the great hall.

"Okay Mcgonnigal's distracted go, go, go!" I whisper yelled into the little muggle contraption. Plastering a fake smile on my face I lead Oliver to a small table at the back of the room. I quickly served me and him a cup of pumpkin juice and looked near the doors. Fred, George, Lee, and Laila slipped in unnoticed by Mcgonnigal.

"I can't believe I agreed to this" Oliver said looking around anxiously. I laughed as I sipped on my drink. George caught my eye and winked at me.

"Ooh let's see how this pans out" I muttered to myself. Mcgonnigal was trying to make her way over to me as the others where going over to the Slytherin table. Manny was sitting with his idiot friends, Amy was talking to one of them oblivious to attack that was about to happen.

You might be wondering what's going on. Let me explain.

FIVE HOURS AGO
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MISCHIEVOUS MEETING IN FIVE!" George yelled as soon as we walked into the common room.

"I'll get Laila!" I yelled spinning on my heel. Running down the stairs (many, many stairs) I arrived at a painting of a boy in a library. His glasses were falling down his nose as he read.

"Good morning Phillip" I said rocking on my heels. His head snapped up and he looked at me.

"A Gryffindor?" He said putting down his book. His eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"You should be used to seeing me Phillip" I said grinning. He squinted as he studied my face.

"Lacy my dear" he said clapping his hands "Your here to see Lalia I assume"

I nodded and quickly glanced down the corridor.

"Alright I'll tell you the riddle," he opened a new book and placed his finger in a random part. "If a rooster lays it's egg on top of a chicken coop, which way does the egg fall?" My eyebrows furrow in concentration.

"A rooster doesn't lay eggs" I say snapping. The painting swings open to revel the elegant blue of the Ravenclaw common room.

Stepping forward Phillip calls after me.

"Please hurry Lacy, I only let you in because I enjoy the pranks you pull" I laughed as I heard him say this.

"I'll try Phillip" I said almost tripping on a couch in the middle of the room. Seeing as no one was sitting in the common room, I trudged up the stairs to the girls sleeping areas.

"Lacy?" Someone said as I passed a room. I glanced over at them, a grin grew on my face.

"Laila, we have mischievous meeting four minutes ago" I said clapping. Her eyes widened as she stepped out of the room.

"Well what are we waiting for then" she said grabbing my arm, we ran down the stairs and out of the portrait hole.

"Don't get expelled!" Phillip yelled after us. I smiled as we ran up the stairs to the Gryffindor common room.

"Lacy, Laila" the fat lady said nodding her head at us. I forced a smile and said "Phoenix"

"What could the meeting be about?" Laila asked as we stepped into the common room. I shrugged, spotting two ginger lads in the corner I made my way towards them.

"Took you long enough" Fred said as we sat down at the table. I looked at the rest of the people in this mischievous meeting. Fred was sitting to my left with George next to him. Angelina was sitting next to George with Lee on her left. Laila was sandwiched between me and Lee.

"Well that's everyone so I officially call this meeting in order" George said hitting his hand on the table.

"We call you all together because of a recent event that happened" Fred said.

"Lacy here didn't complete a dare in a classic game of truth or dare-" George said but was cut off my other brother.

"Meaning she has to do a penalty dare. You three need to make up a dare and she'll do what ever one we pick" Fred said pointing at Lee, Laila, and Angelina.

"Okay, I think I got one" Lee said smirking evilly at me. I sent him a death glare and his smirk disappeared in an instant.

"Ooh I got one, your definitely going to have fun doing this one" Laila said rubbing her hands together.

"Uh...this one is pretty dumb and you might get in trouble but it sounds cool" Angelina said giving me a sympathetic smile. I gave her a thumbs up and a laugh in return.

"Okay write your dares on a sheet of parchment provided and we can get Lacy's dare on the road" George said passing out parchment and quills. Fred was giving each of the mischievous a little thing of ink.

Fred grabbed all the pieces of parchment. An evil smirk made his way onto his lips.

"Laila your a genius" George said reading over Fred's shoulder. I blew a piece of hair out of my face and turned towards her.

"I'm going to get expelled aren't I?" I asked as an uneasy felling settled on me.

"Oh for sure"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE

Do you all think I should enter this book into the watttys? I'm on the fence about it. I don't know what category it would fall under if I did enter it.

If you think I should, comment yes here.

If you think I shouldn't, comment no here.

Only comment once pls.

Hugs Sun Rays

-Sarah