Chapter Twenty-Three

Dedicated to Huffelclaw424 for leaving me 57 notifications with spiffy comments so that was ace.

Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Hugs Sunrays

-Sarah

~~~~

"Ah, Christmas time. The wonderful jolly filled time of the year where gorging yourself with sweets and eating enough food to feed a dragon is entirely acceptable.  Don't you just love it? What would one do without the Mischievous Six causing mayhem and filling your boring school year with excitement and probably fear? I dare not even think of the thought." Laila said waving her arms about as she sat on the bench across from me.

Immediately Fred, George, and I stood up from our seats sending an awfully loud squeal to echo through the Great Hall. The three of us clapped loudly causing Lee and Angelina to laugh as Laila turned a deep crimson.

"Encore!" George and I yelled as Fred stuck his fingers in his mouth and whistled loudly. If everyone in the Great Hall hadn't been looking at us before, they sure were now. Laila pulled us down by the bottom of our robes. Crossing her arms, she mockingly or I hope mockingly glared at us.

"Why do you three always feel the need to be well...you three!?" She yelled in frustration. I gave her my best smile as my brothers did the same.

"Must be the Weasley charm" Angelina piped up causing Lee to go through another laughing fit. I bit my cheek from laughing as Fred and George did not. Ah that good old fashion Weasley charm. Laila smiled along with us and turned to smack Lee upside the head.  I noticed she looked kinda upset, hopefully not at our teasing.

"You alright Laila?" I asked quietly knowing that my brothers couldn't hear me. She whipped her head around to face me and smiled. Mouthing something along the lines of 'Later' she turned back to Lee who was on her left.

"Ugh I'm so ready to go home for Christmas" Angelina said resting her head in the palm of her hand. A far off look on her face. I nodded agreeing 100%. Hogwarts was incredible but I haven't seen Mum, Dad, Bill, Ginny, Ron and just the burrow in general in so long. I miss home.

"Well you're in luck cause we go home tomorrow" George said making Angelina roll her eyes.

"Well I gotta go I'm going to be late for Herbology. Bye guys" Laila said and skipped out of the great hall. We all watched her leave before Fred spoke up.

"I just realized she's a Ravenclaw" we all smacked him upside the head.

"Alright class settle down. Settle down especially you three" McGonnigal said pointing at Fred, George, and I. We all made innocent faces which made her look even more cross.

Transfiguration is the best class to have with Fred and George and McGonnigal hated us. I think she just acted that way in front of the other kids cause lets be honest. How could you hate the three greatest Pranksters of all time? If you actually hated us like let's say Filtch it's because you have no funny bone in your entire body, which is a terrible way to live.

"Oi" George said elbowing me in the ribs. I looked at him and he was looking intently at McGonnigal who had her back to us.

"What are you planning on getting everyone else for Christmas? I got nothing" he said whispering.

"Uh I got Laila some sugar quills and fizz whizzes. Angelina this wicked cool peacock feather quill. Lee a few dung bombs and another herbology book cause his was just falling apart everywhere. And I'm not telling you what I got you and Fred" I finished talking just as McGonnigal turned around.

"Ms. Weasley would you care to show the class?" I turned red no doubt as pigmented as my hair.

"Uh Reparifarge" I said pointing my wand at the poorly transfigured teapot. It slowly shrunk and turned back into a snail. McGonnigal looked at me for a few seconds before nodding and walking away.

"See class it's that simple" Fred and George gave me an impressed.

"Agh I can't figure out what to get Angelina and Laila. Girls are confusing" I laughed at George and patted him on the back.

"Just get Laila something that involves history and you can take the peacock feather I'll get Angelina something else. I saw this one thing in Gladrags so I'll get her that" George smiled at me and we did a handshake we've been doing since we were very small. Even though I'm a triplet and I'm clearly close to both Fred and George, I'm closer to George and George is closer to both of us. He's kinda the calming weird mother out of the three of us and even out of the six of our friend group.

"I cannot wait to go home" I said grinning as I doodled on the side of my textbook. Fred and George exchanged glances.

"Well you should want to wait mum will have your head for that incident in October" Fred said looking at me like I was about to die any second.

"Oh Merlins crooked branch I'm dead"