Chapter Fourteen

I and my brothers pressed our faces against the glass of the joke shop window. It was basically torture that the store wasn't opening for another twenty minutes. I groaned and sat down with my back to the CLOSED store. Lee looked down at me and copied my actions. George sat in front of me, Fred was on my left, and Lee on my right.

"Well this is fun," Fred said sarcastically as he fiddled with his wand. Lee was kicking some dirt at George.

"Alright let's play," George said as he scooped up some dirt and threw it at Lee's pants. Looking down, Lee copied George's motions earlier and chucked some dirt and my brothers chest. Only Lee is so 'talented' and missed completely hitting George in the ear. Fred and I stood up simultaneously and glared at Lee.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you there it's just I can't aim very well and I didn't look before I threw and I was only messing around and I'm so so so so so so sorry," Lee said in one breath. George stared blankly at Lee before saying.

"I think I'm deaf in this ear"

"LEE!" I shouted and chased after him. He laughed and ran towards the clothing shop. Fred joined me in our chase while George was standing by Zonkos basically death in one ear. I accidentally bumped into someone shopping.

"You dumb kids! You'll never do anything of importance!" They shouted as we continued running.

Hogsmead the kindest place in England.

Fred ran ahead of me and tackled Lee to the ground.

"Never mess with a Weasley," my brother and I said in unison. Lee looked up at us.

"Zonkos anyone?"

A/N: 

I know it's really short but I have broken my knuckle and it's in a cast right now. I know that's not really a good excuse but I tried okay. Sue me. And I'm sorry for putting that dirt in ear thing I couldn't help myself.

So sorry Sun Rays

Hugs

-Sarah