Book 2 PDS: Whatever It Takes...

Bởi LadyNoir303

(Book 2 of the Phantom Dimensional Series) PDS= Phantom Dimensional Series Things went badly for Danny after... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~

~18~

254 11 0
Bởi LadyNoir303

Nico's POV
After we've been thrown through the portal, we struggled ti get out of the chains as we fell. Danny managed to break free when Percy's sword was close to him and transformed. He broke Jason free."Jason! You go get Percy!" Danny shouted and flew after me and captured me. Jason dived towards Percy who was struggling to get free. Jason grabbed him using the chains and he stopped.

Our swords already fell on the ground. We landed where it landed and Jason and Danny helped us get free from the chains."We need to move fast. After the Giant War there is bound to be more enemies here." Percy said. He looked around. I did too."They've been both in here before." Jason said.

He and Danny looked around and saw how horrifying this place is."How did you two survive here?" Danny asked."Keep thinking of something important to you so you don't lose your mind." I said."Like what? It's not like I can think of my friends and my family. They are gone." Danny said."Do you have ghosts tgat are important to you?" Jason asked."Pandora, Clockwork, Dani, Dora...Okay... we're going to be okay." Danny said."Piper..." Jason mumbled."Mom..." Percy mumbled.

"Hazel..." I mumbled. Suddenly we were surrounded by a whole horde empousai."Look what do we have here."

"Kelly..." Percy and I said unimpressed."What are these things?" Danny asked."How rude! Where's your spirit?"

"You really wanna know?" Danny said glaring at her making her flinch for a moment."Scary...I like you." Kelly said. Danny rolled his eyes. He created his own sword using....Ice!"You have ice powers!" Jason shouted."Yeah..." Danny said. Percy got his sword out. I grabbed mine from the ground and Jason flipped his coin transforming it into a spear.

That's where we started to fight like crazy. I sliced and diced putting my anger into my movements. They were fast and they didn't see what hit them. Danny used his ghost powers to make the empousai confused and dazed.

Percy was busy with Kelly and two other that surrounded him. Jason used his spear like a bo staff but he also stabbed the donkey legged creatures in their stomachs.

When we were done we were out of breath and gold dust surrounded us."We need a place to hide before things like Titans finds us." Percy said. Danny's eyes widen."They're the ones that wants the gods gone and same with the mortals so they can rule."

"Can you be more specific? Giants are also like that." Percy said."Okay, Kronos ate his kids but the big asshole in the sky." Danny said."Yeah, pretty much." Jason said as his spear changed back into a golden coin. He stared at it for a moment.

"I hope Talia and Hazel will be okay." Jason said."I'm sure they'll be okay." Percy said. We dash towards an old broken down temple."We can probably use this as a hide out right?" Danny asked."We're gonna have to conceal it. Our demigod scent is going to be hard to cover up."

"My mom used smelly Gabe's scent to cover up mine...maybe we can do the same. Make ourselves stink." Percy said."Are you really prepared for that?" Danny asked."So how long are we going to be in here anyway?" Danny asked."Very long. Basically if a year passes on earth, a thousand has passed here." I said."Meaning we're made immortal as well." Percy said as he started to get angry.

Right, he didn't want to be immortal and now it is taken away from him, from Jason, from Danny and from me. We walked into the portal and sat down. We're still bloody and beaten. Danny took of his shirt to reveal his scarred body.

"How bad does my back look like?" He asked."You want to the truth?" Percy asked."Preferably...maybe." Danny said."You gotten two extra whip slashes." Jason said. Danny looked down and just tossed his shirt."I told you to leave me..." Danny said and looked at me.

"I told you I bring trouble."

"Even if you really did bring trouble, we still would've helped you! So stop it!" I shouted."Really! Look where all four of us are now! We're literally in hell! If I just died in that accident then none of this would've happen." Danny shouted."That's not true! We'll get through this! We will survive. Percy and I went through this place once. We know what to do so just calm the fuck down!" I shouted.

"You don't get it..." Danny shouted."The things I've seen and fought...Half my scars came from that, not from the GIW! I lost a lot things that's important to me and now I find out that I have a Fruitloop related to me, My father is a freaking god and that I have you and Hazel as siblings. This feels like some sick joke the universe is playing on me." Danny said.

"Well, If we are really doing this... I'm from a freaking another timeline! Both me and my sister wasn't suppose to be here!" Nico shouted."My mother died and I never got to say goodbye. Then every started to get weird. I remember going into a casino and then coming out only to see that EVERYTHING I ever known has changed. Then my sister did a foolish thing and joined Artemis's hunters. Now she's gone." I shouted.

"Look! We all have something that hurt us from our past. We need to look past that, please!" Percy shouted and became between us. Danny frowned. He held out his hand towards me. I looked at it...I took it and shook it."Thank you. Now we need to come up with a way to find a place to stay, a place to hide." Percy said. We looked at Jason and saw he was looking around.

"This is foolish. Come on." I said and I went over to Jason."We're gonna have to conceal this place up and fast." I said."I was thinking of getting something underground."

"Why didn't you just say so?" Danny asked. We looked confused at him."Start digging around the temple." Danny said as he cloned himself. He went through the floor and then came back up along with his clones that carried out pieces of the ground using buckets, large buckets to get the ground out. He dumped it around the place."Come on. If we hurry we can finish it sooner." Danny said and repeated it.

We looked at each other and started to dig using pieces of broken shields that we just wrapped around with our shirts to not give our hands cuts.

The moment Danny's last clone came out around the fifth time the temple sunk further into the ground."Oh now, I get it." Jason said."Hey, you doing okay?" I asked. All three of us looked at Jason."I suppose should've expected it out of my fat- Zeus...He never wanted Big Three kids to exist...that includes Talia and me." He said. Jason...

"Look, I know this probably isn't the time for this, but forget it happened. It's his own bloody fault for throwing you away. You still have the rest of us and whoever you hanged out with at the camp." Danny said.

"It still hurts."

Danny grabbed a stick."Am I going have to go Rafiki on him?"

"Why? Do you really want to be a baboon with stick smacking a lion?" Percy asked."What are you talking about?" I asked."Lion King...you never saw it?" Percy asked."Does it look like I watch movies?" I asked."Kinda." Danny said. They looked at Jason and saw he just continued digging as tears fell across his cheeks.

"Don't even think about it." I said and Danny dropped the stick."Fine, I'll skip that part." Danny said and he floated closer to Jason."Hey."

"What?" Jason asked quickly wiping away his tears."Look, there is two options. Either you learn from your past or run from it. Which one are you going to choose." Danny said."I would rather learn from it, but what are you saying?" Jason asked. Danny thought about it and Jason and continued on."Whoa, dude. We can't dwell in what happened now. I know we're not in your shoes but we only have us now. You and I should consider ourselves lucky."

"Why?" Percy asked."Because we have you two. You said it yourself, you two are they key to all of us surviving here." Danny said. Jason looked behind him towards me and Percy."Yeah, I still have you three. We can do this." Jason said and he looked better.

"Alright, bro!" Percy said."Come on. Let's get this temple deeper into the ground." Jason said. Danny went back down into the ground and started to remove the dirt. We only dug around the temple to loosen it up. Never thought I would do this.

I looked at Percy and saw how sweaty and filthy he looked. He dusted himself off for a moment. I stared at his tense muscles. He didn't seem to notice me staring but I quickly stopped staring and continued on with my part I had to dig."Step back!" Danny shouted and we did. The temple started sink in deeper into the ground.

About a few hours later the only thing sticking out of the ground was the roof."Let's cover up the roof." Danny said and his clones made shields and pushed forwards making the dirt fall over the roof."Great, how do we get in?" I asked. Danny smirked and he showed us a tunnel he had made. I didn't even notice the entrance."Don't worry about ventilation. I made sure of that."

"How?"

"I used ice." Danny said."Ice?" Jason asked."Yeah, I have ice powers. It won't melt unless I want it to. I made small little tunnels where air can travel through over the place." Danny said.

"All we need is pieces of cloth so we can sleep on it, light source and then food..." I said."I guess there isn't food here since it is mostly monsters and evil gods and goddess living here." Percy said."Aren't we immortal too?" Danny asked."Yeah, but we won't be return if we get killed like a god." I said. I dug into my pockets and pulled out the pomegranate seeds."This is all I have. I can try to plant one, but I doubt it  would actually grow." I said.

"What if I mix a little ghostly energy with it? Water isn't a problem. I can melt some ice for that."

"I can use that to heal everyone when we get injured." Percy said."That's great but we still need food." Jason said. "Damasen!" Percy said.

"Huh?" All three of us said."Last time I was here, Annabeth and I found Bob and he took us to the Giant that..."

"Oh no! We are not going to any Giant." Jason and I said."He's a good giant. He was made to oppose Ares...which means he is peaceful. He helped me and Annabeth. I'm serious but anyway, he had his own small garden. We can do the same...we just need seeds." Percy said."Where are we going to find seeds?" Jasona asked."I don't know, maybe when we run into him we can probably get some seeds but for now we're gonna have to get use to pomegranates." Percy said. Danny pulled his face but he sighed, then he looked confused.

"So each Giant has a god to oppose, how does that work?" Danny asked."Don't look at us. Do you know where he is?" I asked.

"I can't remember. I remember Annabeth and I moving towards Tartarus's heart after that so it must close by there." Percy said."We can't risk to travel all the way there. This is Tartarus's domein. He probably already knows we are here. We are standing on his body." I said and Jason and Danny looked down and then allover themselves.

"Ewww." They said."Focus! Let's get inside and see what we are dealing with." I said. We got in Danny made sure no one saw us and then closed the entrance. He used his ecto blast to lit up the space.

We walked down the tunnel and soon we arrived at the inside of the temple."Okay, this can work." Jason said. Danny floated ahead and he found torches.

"Do you think they'll still work?" Danny asked."No harm in trying." Jason said. Danny lit one torch and then the rest followed in persuit. The whole place lit up.

"It works." Danny said neutrally. Okay, two things are sorted out...we just need food.

"Where can I plant the seeds though?" I asked."Well...it needs natural light as well..." Percy said. "Will ecto energy work for that? It might...maybe." Danny said.

"We're doomed."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

148K 1.8K 17
AU set after the titan war. Percy is betrayed by everyone he knows except a few. An ancient being offers him a chance to relive his life and to take...
246K 7.5K 42
Danny was taken by the GIW when he was six. They killed his family and they're the only people he has ever known. When the Young Justice team find th...
117K 2.6K 37
Perseus Jackson had won. Won against thirteen Gods in a fight to the death in the Olympian throne room. He spilled the ichor of many, many immortals...
7K 382 37
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...