Roses Diary [S.M]

By dutchgirlM

Things didn't ended like they were supposed to. Words have been said and hearts have been broken but you know... More

Start again
Workaholic
Down time
It's all about the money
External pressure
Somebody I used to know
Perfect strangers
Out of chances
That's not cool
Memories
The scars you left behind
A million reasons
It has always been you
Twisted past and convoluted future
Broken pieces
Don't give up on us
Dresses and birthday parties
In the AM
Burning question
Hideaway
Let me in
Never leave me
I will always come for you
Back to normal
Back and forward
Grabby hands and confrontations
Talk it out
Surprise visits
Time after time
Show time
Caught in the act
Welcome to paradise
Heaven on earth
Serendipity
Euphoria
Stand by me
Thunderstruck
Emergency
The lucky one
Home sweet home
Attached
Intentions
Blessing
Problems
Unexpected events
Long wish fulfillment
New addition to the family
Emergency call
The hard truth
Lost
The road to recovery
Stay together
2 words, 7 letters
Hooked on a feeling
Reality
An open book
A new step into the future
Forever home
In my feelings
Housewarming surprises
Hometour
Spreading like wildfire
Marital conditions
Playing Cupid
Vogue confessions
Putting things in perspective
Reassurance
Heavy blow
Honest apologies
Jealousy
Empty words
Moment of truth
Anticipating
Lacuna
Forever home
Anxious
Sign of life
The word is out
Motherly concerns
Here goes nothing
Dropping a bomb
Here comes drama
Making plans
It is getting real
La casa de amor
The one in white
Bachelorette party
Something old, something new, something barrowed and something blue
Completely and utterly the one
Life has to be celebrated
The thousand and one nights
In for a surprise
Hooked on a feeling
Time to reveal
A dream come true
Ink it
Girls trip
A trip gone bad
Walking a thin line
I got you
Noceur
I will catch you when you fall
Time to speak up
The truth is...
Rise and shine
Stand up
Motions
Coming home
Home sweet home
New friends
Surprise
Life has to be celebrated
Babymoon
Back to ground zero
Night and day
The count down begins
Is this it?
Unconditional love
And then there was you
Third book is up!

Every wonder begins small

1.1K 41 78
By dutchgirlM

"A little bit to the left." God this feels so good.

"Yes!." I swear I am in paradise. I wish I had done this sooner. "Right there."

"What are you doing?." I lift my head up out of the hole in the massage table and see Shawn appearing in the opening of the door while sipping on a fresh coconut.

"You have no idea how much my back has been killing me." I mumble.

He chuckles and sits down in one of the sunbeds as he watches me. "I understand but do you really have to make those sounds?."

"Is it my body that grows a human being or is it yours?."- I raise my eyebrows at him. He rolls his eyes and gives me a little smirk. "Exactly. So, let me be." I lay back down and let the masseuse do her wonder.

I had been whining about the pain in my back for days now and no matter what therapy or massage I tried, nothing seemed to help. So, when Shawn woke me up about a hour ago and told me that he had arranged a masseuse that is specialized in pregnancy ailments, I literally jumped out of bed in happiness.

And since it is such a beautiful day outside and with the help of a large beach umbrella, it was possible to do this treatment in the garden of the room we are staying in.

"Do you want to listen to some music?."

"Yeah, sure." Music is really relaxing, especially during a massage. Well, it depends on what genre, ofcourse but I think nobody listens to heavy metal to get 'relaxed'.

The beautiful voice of José James echoes through the speakers of the garden. My husband knows me so well. Lately, I have been obsessed with the music of José James. I am in love with that man. Well, with his voice. Otherwise Shawn is going to throw a fit.

I mumble along the words of 'They can't take that away from me'. I have never been an extreme fan of modern music. Well, with an exception of Shawn music and Coldplay. I am a sucker for a good Coldplay song.

I lift my head up, as I feel Shawn's eyes on me. "Stop staring." I say as I lift my head up to look at him.

"Just enjoy your massage. Don't pay attention to me baby." He says with a smirk on his face, as he leans back and rest his head behind his head.

I roll my eyes and shake my head. "Ouch." I growl as the masseuse push on the spot that has been bothering me.

Is better fucking helps.

"You are glowing." I turn my attention away from the view, that I have been lost in for the past 15 minutes, to look at Shawn.

"It's the afternoon sun." After the wonderful massage, we have spend the whole day by the pool. We first had planned to go out for dinner in the restaurant here but we both weren't in the mood to go out, so we just ordered some room service and eat it on the large sunbed.
"Or the gravy from the pizza I just ate." 2 days ago I discovered that they had my favorite pizza on the menu and I can tell you, I have been obsessed with it. If I could, I would order if for ever meal but I won't. This baby is already makes me look chubby, if I also going to start eating junkfood, I can sign myself up for my 600lbs life on TLC.

He shake his head. "Absolutely not."

"You are crazy dude." I cannot deal with him when he is like this. He seriously looks at me like I am some sort of creature from a zoo.

I close my eyes and I lay down on my back as my skin soaks up the afternoon sun.

You know that feeling when you just know someone is looking at you, without you even having your eyes open?

"You are doing it again, Shawn." I mumble. "Did I married a stalker?." I joke and pop myself up on my elbows.

"I don't know what it is but I cannot stop looking at you. You are mesmerizing to me."

I have to admit, something has changed between us ever since we got married. It is a deep connection that I cannot even describe. I thought that I loved him before but now that we are married, I just... its overwhelming.

"You feel it too, don't you?." I first thought that it was only me.

"Yes... I don't know what is going on. This feeling is so strong."- he crawls over to me. "I cannot even describe it."

"I know what you mean." I play with the wedding band around his finger.

"Do you think that it is because of the baby, that we are feeling this way?."

"I think so? Well, becoming parents is a powerful thing." Well, that is how they describe it in books. "It's normal for a couple to become closer when they are expecting a baby together."

"But Brian and Anna aren't like that at all."

I chuckle and shake my head. "No, but doesn't mean they don't like each other. It is just, that they are too much alike, I guess."

"And we are not?."

"No, I don't think so. We have a lot of common interests but our characters are like completely different from each other. You are the relaxed one and you the careering one in the relationship..."-

"You are caring as well."

"I know but not as much as you are. I am more cold than you are."

"You are not cold."

"No, I know. I don't really know how to explain."

"I know what you mean. You are the more dominant one in our relationship. Well, except for in the bedroom, of course."

I roll my eyes at him, although I know that he is right. "Maybe but it's not like I am making all our decisions, right? If you think so, you should say. That is the last thing I want to do."

"No baby, that is not how I meant it."- thank God. "But there are some things we need to discuss."

"Like what?."

"Well, for starters. When do you want to tell the world about little bean?."- he says and lay his hand on my now round, small bump. The last week, I swear my belly has doubled in size. "I don't know how much longer you can hide it underneath sweaters and for your work."

"It's getting big, doesn't it?." I stare down at my bump as Shawn caress it lovingly.

"Not really but it is getting to a point that we do have to make a decision."

I slowly nod in agreement. "What do you think that we should do?."

"We are here for 5 more days.. maybe we should just post a picture online and see what is going to happen. Maybe the buzz has cool down when we get home."

Well, that seems unlikely to me but if he thinks that we need to stop hiding it, maybe that is what we need to do.

"You grab the camera?."

"Are you sure that I look good?." I was convinced that posting a picture of me and my small baby bump was the best idea to do, but now that I see my own reflection in the window, I am not sure anymore.

"Baby, you look like a dream."

"Do this pants not make me look like I am 600lbs?."

"No, I don't think so." He says as he continues to shoot pictures.

After posing for the camera for another 5 minutes, I had enough. "Okay, let me see."

He hands me his phone and I gasp as I see the pictures. "I look like a whale. I didn't knew my ass had grew so big as well." I swear, if you say the kid is in my ass instead of my belly, you are going to believe it as well.

"I like your ass." He shrugs his shoulders.

"There is no way I am going to wear this pants." I mutters as I use Shawn as support and pull the wide, white pants down.

"There is no way you are going to poss in this."

"Why not? Do I look ugly? Fat?."

"No, but you in this is for my eyes only. I am not going to share my wife with the whole world." He says sassy and hand me the pants back.

"Shawn..."- he is kidding me right?

"Absolutely not. You can pick a photo from the ones I just take." He says and walk back into the house.

My husband is so possessive...

"Shouldn't we first tell Scott and Andrew about this?." After hours and hours of debating if we are going to post the photo of me on our channels, and another hour of deciding which photo we are going to post, we finally agreed. We are going to do it. Our child isn't a mistake and we are proud to welcome him or her in a couple of months. We want to talk about it whenever we feel like it and enjoy this time to the fullest, and that is not possible if we constantly have to look over our shoulders.

"When you picked out the photo, I already texted Andrew and Scott. They know."

"What did they say?."

"Andrew didn't say much, which is good and Scott made it look like he was about to have a panic attack."

"Which he probably is having." Scott can be a little dramatic sometimes.

"Yeah, 100%." We both laugh and nod our head.

"Are you sure? If you are not comfortable..."-

"Babe, I am fine. People have to get used to me looking like a whale anyway.."

"I am not even going to comment on that."

"Yeah, yeah." I mumble and open my Instagram application. I click on new photo and select the photo we both are going to post.

"What caption are you going to use?."

"I saw this somewhere." I show him the text.

"O I like that." He says and type the exact same text underneath his post.

"Ready?."

No.

"Yes."

And our life's are never going to be the same anymore. The word is out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242 0 24
A story of a couple who fights the worlds hardest challenges outside and between themselves. Will they overcome it? Does love really conquer all? I...
323K 21K 85
The story of Ellie and Aiden from His Everything continues in Their Forever. Accompany the two young people on their journey full of self-discovery...
59.3K 991 62
“True Love Comes First” talks about the life of a girl who lives a really tough life and tries to get through anything that life throws at her, she m...
71 0 24
This is my love storee that's based on real events and people that occurred in my life. I'm 26 years old now, but I wrote this to show you guys roses...