Back Home (A Larry Stylinson...

By TimeToRead2485

Harry Styles became the fastest selling record artist with sold-out concerts and an award winning actor. He p... More

Chapter 1 - We had some good times, didn't we?
Chapter 2 - Happily?
Chapter 3 - Spaces between us
Chapter 4 - When we were 18
Chapter 5 - The music is so loud
Chapter 6 - The script was written
Chapter 7 - Looking in the dark
Chapter 8 - I want to write you a song
Chapter 9 - Does he know?
Chapter 10 - Story of my life
Chapter 11 - It's gotta be you
Chapter 12 - Better than words
Chapter 13 - Silence and Sounds
Chapter 14 - See you smile again
Chapter 15 - Sweet Creature
Chapter 16 - I wanna tell the world that you're mine
Chapter 17 - Tell me that I'm wrong
Chapter 18 - Don't Forget Where You Belong
Chapter 19 - We don't say what we really mean
Chapter 20 - How many nights till it takes
Chapter 21 - I show you my heart
Chapter 22 - Taste of my Tongue
Chapter 23 - Midnight Memories
Chapter 24 - If I Could Fly
Chapter 25 - I get down on my knees for you
Chapter 26 - I was like... Nanana!
Chapter 27 - Perfect For You
Home (Epilogue)

Chapter 28 - We Made It

13.9K 362 656
By TimeToRead2485

Harry's POV

I woke up with something tickling on my cheeks and the warm skin touching and wrapping my body. I tried to move but I felt the sore in my ass. I opened my eyes, I saw the most beautiful creature that my eyes had ever seen and I had the opportunity to be always next to him first thing in the morning.

Always?! Wait! Then, memories from last night kept on flashing.

Stars, pixie dust, unicorns and rainbows appeared from my thought! Oh my God! We were finally engaged! Louis and I were about to get married soon! And the best part was we just told to the world our love for each and did not care what others would say. I looked at the engagement ring on my finger that he gave me. It was as beautiful as Louis.

"Loulove?"

I rubbed his smooth cheeks making him awoke and moved a little but didn't open his eyes. He looked so adorable when he slept.

"Wake up, beautiful."

I kissed the tip of his nose, but all he did was hummed. I smiled at his response.

"Five more minutes, babe. Don't distract me. I'm still dreaming, you know?"

"What are you dreaming?"

"That we are engaged on the night of your final show."

I chuckled.

"Oh yeah?! How did it happen?"

"Your fans were holding signs and it says 'Will you marry me?'. Then, you kneeled, held up the engagement ring and asked me to marry you. And I said yes."

"Loulove, you are not dreaming. Why don't you open your eyes and look at your ring finger?"

He immediately opened his eyes and checked his hands. He quickly sat.

"Oh my God! We are engaged now! That means... You... are my fiancé now?" He startled.

"Yes, Lou. Can you believe that? We are going to marry soon!"

"Yeah! Which reminds me!" He hit me with a pillow.

"What was that for?"

"When did you plan that proposal? How did you do it? What were you thinking?! How come you didn't tell me about it?! I can't believe you just did that! Why?"

"Whoa! One question at a time, Love." I stopped him making him paused from his firing questions. "I guess I planned the proposal on the day I started the tour. I talked to our family and friends informing them about my plan. They had some few suggestions. But then, I thought why not save the best for last!"

"It is the best!"

"Of course! You have no idea how I struggled to keep the secret for so long. Do you remember I came to hotel late the other night? That was because I had to meet the fans for the project proposal and strictly ordered them to be very discreet. And never post anything so you won't find out. And it worked!"

"You are so incredible and the best fiancé, you know that?"

I kissed his lips. "Because I love you, Loulove. I want us to be together not just as boyfriends but also husbands. I want to have a family that we call our own. And besides, it's a surprise proposal, Lou. Meaning to say, you are not supposed to know it. I know you hate surprises. I'm sor-"

"Hey! I love it. You make me so happy. With all the efforts that you did, which I had no idea how you did it, I love it! I love how you included the fans. I love this engagement ring. I love your speech. I love you very much, Haz."

He cupped my cheeks and brought his lips to mine.

"I love you so much, Loulove. I'm glad you love it. And thank you for being so courageous of singing in front of many audience and for the surprise proposal. I really didn't expect you would do that for me."

"I know. It's been awhile. Anything I will do for you, Love."

After a week of staying in my house in LA, we went back to London. I was well-rested after that very exhausted world tour. Thanks to Louis because he took care of me and treated me like a baby. And now we just arrived. It felt so nice to be back home.

We were in the veranda, sitting and cuddling on the couch. Stars and moon were our only audience.

"Loulove? I am wondering when will we start to plan for our wedding?" I asked.

"Why? When do you plan to get married?"

"Uhmm... On the day of our anniversary?"

"September 28? Really?" His eyes was wide open. "Haz, that's tomorrow!"

"Exactly... So we have one year to prepare. And besides, I still love the feeling of calling you my fiancé."

"Okay, if you say so. But 28 is 28. And it is an important date for us. So, let's do something to celebrate it. Yeah?"

That was one of the things I loved most about him. He was such a very sweet and thoughtful person.

"Uhmmm, why not we go back to the woods, to our secret place?" I suggested.

I could feel how surprised he was. He jumped out of the bed.

"Seriously? I was thinking the same thing too?"

"Well, what can I say? We're soulmates remember?" I chuckled.

"Alright! We better leave first thing in the morning. The earlier the better. It's a five-hour driving. So, how about we start at 4 am? Is that okay with you?"

"Sure! Sounds good! I'm so excited!"

"Me too!" He said giving me a peck.

We busied ourselves packing our clothes and stuffs needed. I helped him gathering the camping tools and put them in the car that we would use. He suggested to buy our food and drinks in a 24/7 convenience store on our way. If I were excited, I observed how much more excited he was. He was talking to Freddie on the phone telling him about our plan. So, he had to stay longer with Lottie for another week or so until we got back.

The next day, just as we planned, we left at four in the morning. We agreed that we took our turns in driving. While I was driving, he was checking on his phone, texting whoever they were. I did not mind it, but his facial expressions bugged me. He was smiling which it really intrigued me at all.

"Who's that?" I couldn't help but asked.

"Ehmm, my assistant."

"You're assistant? You're texting your assistant at this time? And looking at your face right now, you're smiling while you're texting her!"

"I was instructing her about the things that she should do while I was out. You know... there is no signal in the woods. So, I just want to make things clear with her. You're jealous, aren't you?"

"No."

"Then, what was that all about? You know that you don't have to get jealous? And seriously Haz... With her?! C'mon!" He reached for my hand and kissed it. He let my palm touched his cheeks and fondled it making me laughed loudly. "You're not mad anymore?"

"I'm not mad at you. Ehmm, I'm just a little bit jealous. But I'm okay now."

"Good. Cos, I love you so much!"

"I love you very much too. Now, can I have my hand back?"

"No! Five more minutes!" And he continued nestling and kissing it making me laughed again. He was such an adorable fiancé. He really knew me so well that I got easily forgot what just happened.

After five hours and a half, we reached our destination. The sun was already shining. Unlike last time, we had to walk for an hour to reach the camp site, but this time, it took us only thirty minutes since Louis found a new access and drove a little further inside the woods. It was the same as what we left months ago. It was still beautiful and relaxing. The fresh air and the sound of the birds were soothing.

Once we finished setting up the tent and the portable picnic table, it was already lunch time and we both were hungry already. Good thing, we still have our ready-to-eat meal that we bought. And while we were eating, we reminisced about the things that we did here, especially the times when we were fighting and the moment that we reconciled. This place was indeed very memorable and significant for us. We promised to come back here once in awhile.

"Haz, do you want to go to our secret love place and take a look at it?" He asked. We were brushing our teeth just after our lunch.

"Yeah sure! I would love too. I missed our secret place. It seems like it's not that cold out there. So maybe, we can swim, swim, swim!"

I could see the excitement on his face, but it seemed like he was so tensed and kept looking at his watch while trekking towards the falls. Was he really that excited that he wanted us to walk faster? I mean, we had all the time in the world and it was still early. Why did we have to be so rush? However, I just ignored my thoughts. I held his hand and gave him a peck on his lips.

I could hear the streaming of the waterfalls, meaning to say, we were almost there. But then, he stopped walking. He turned to face me.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He was smiling nervously at me. "Are you okay, babe?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I just... I just want you to have this." He gave me a bandana.

"What's this?"

"You know, I just want to see you be surprised when you see our secret love place again just like what happened before. So, I need you to cover your eyes with this."

"What? Babe, for sure, it's the same thing as before. We had been there a couple of times. I knew every detail of it. So, better not have this anymore."

"Oh c'mon, Haz! And besides, I have surprise for you!" He gave me a naughty wink and licked my lips. He was such a teaser making me chuckled.

"A Surprise? I love surprises! Ooohhh!!! Damn it, Tommo! You better make sure, this will be good, you cheeky little monster!" My heart skipped faster knowing what would happen next.

"Oh yeahhh!! You will love it! Now, close your eyes. And let me put this on you." And so he covered my eyes with the bandana and guided me heading to the falls.

After a minute of walking, we stopped. I could hear the loud sound of the waterfalls. I knew we were there already. I felt his lips on my lips. He then let go of my hands.

"I love you so much, Haz." He whispered. "You can put your bandana now."

"I lo-"

I was supposed to respond to him, but I got frozen from what I saw. It wasn't just the falls that I was seeing. I saw my Mom, Gemma, my 1D bestfriends, Louis' siblings, Freddie and some of our closest friends and families wearing all white. They were all there standing, all smiling and waving at me.

My eyes wandered around our secret love place. There were flowers with different colours that added beauty to the venue. At the centre top, at the biggest rock, where Louis and I usually stayed and rested when we weren't swimming, was the arc full of green and blue flowers. And standing there, a familiar face, was our close friend pastor.

"You like my surprise?" He asked.

"W-What's the meaning of this? What's... What's this all about?" I asked astoundingly to Louis. He chuckled.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm gonna marry you now, Haz!"

"As in now?" But... How?"

"Let's just say I have some connections and have been working for this with the help of the people around you."

"But we are inseparable! How? When..."

"Don't ask how because I, myself, don't even know how I did all of these because it was so hard to keep secret from you for a long time. Anyway, I hope you like it?"

"I love it!"

"Do you want to get married now? Or not?"

"Y-Yeah! Of course!" I chuckled. I could feel my blood rushed through my face.

"Then, you better get changed! We can't let them wait for another long time." He told me and pointed at the portable tents. "Your clothes are in there." And he left me as he walked in to another tent to change as well.

Inside the tent, I saw an all-white suit and shiny black boots. It was like the wedding suit that I wanted to wear. He did all of these for me! It was perfectly fitted for me.

Then, I looked at myself at the mirror. Though, there were eyebags due to lack of sleep, I couldn't help myself but to smile. I'm about to get married!

I felt a hand on my back. It was my Mom who was already in tears, yet smiling at me.

"Do you need help, baby?"

"Mum!" She gave me a kiss on my cheek and hugged me tightly.

"I am so happy for you, you know that? I can't believe my Baby Boy will get married now. I remember the day that you left me to follow your dream and now you will have your own family now."

"Mum, please don't cry, cos you're making me cry too." We both chuckled and wiped her tears. "Just think that you will have a new son."

"I always look at him as my son. And I love him."

"I love him too, Mum."

When I went out, I saw Louis going out of the tent too. He stretched his arms to reach for my hand which I took it without hesitations. We walked towards the path that was fully-scattered with flowers.

"Ready?"

I nodded.

And the music started to play. It was our theme song, Home, in a slow piano version. I got goosebumps. This was really it!

"See you there!" He whispered. I felt Louis' hand squeezed my hand tight making me turned to him. He smiled at me and let go of me. He walked away from me as Freddie and him held each other and started to march on the isle towards the altar making everyone clapped.

They were followed by the entourage, Niall, Liam and Zayn with their wives who were holding a combination of blue and green bouquet of flowers, started to march, followed by Louis' sisters holding a basket full of petals. Then, the son of Gemma who was just only five years old was holding a white pillow where the rings were placed.

Then, my heart was beating so fast when he reached to the end and turned around to face me. I couldn't breathe properly. The most important person in my life, my love of my life was looking and smiling brightly at me.

That was my cue. My lips was all widely smiling showing the dimples at the side and my bunny teeth. I couldn't take my eyes on him. I wanted to get there so I could be with him but why not savour the moment of the feeling of getting married? I walked slowly feeling our song. My heart was beating so fast with joy and happiness. I saw he mouthed 'I love you' to me and I responded 'I love you' as well. He gave me a wink making me giggled.

As I got near to the isle, he met me half way. He turned to my Mum who was very emotional and hugged her so tightly.

"Take care of my baby, Lou." She said, still crying.

"I will, Anne." He said and kissed her cheek. My Mum took my hand and handed me to him.

Holding hands, we walked to the altar. The music stopped. The pastor faced us and lifted his hands for he was about to start the ceremony.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses to share with Harry and Louis, an important moment in their lives. For the ideals, the understanding, and the mutual respect which they bring to their life together had their roots in the love and friendship and guidance you have given them. The union of two people makes us aware of the changes wrought by time. But the new relationship will continue to draw much of its beauty and meaning from the intimate associations of their past. Louis, please state your vows to Harry."

We turned to face each other and held our hands. He pointed himself to go first. He let out a deep breath first and sighed. I could feel how nervous he was. His hands were a bit cold and shaky.

"Harry, my Hazza, my Sunshine, today is the beginning of our lives as one. I promise before our families and our friends to be your faithful husband. I choose to live with you, as your lover, companion and bestfriend, loving you when life is peaceful, and when it is painful, during our successes, and during our failures, supported by your strengths, and accepting your weaknesses. I will honor your goals and dreams, trying always to encourage your fulfillment. I will strive to be honest, and open with you, sharing my thoughts, and my life with you. I promise to love and cherish you from this day forward. Lets build a home of laughter, love and support. Let us create a warm and welcoming space for the good times and the bad. Let us be a home for each other, forever and ever."

He finished his vow making us both in teary-eyed. I reached my hand and wiped his tears on his cheeks.

"Harry, please state your vows to Louis."

"Louis, after everything that you said, I'm not sure what better things should I say. You already said everything! It's unfair, you prepared a speech!" I started making everyone laughed including him. I sighed and gained my composure. I stared at his blue eyes and held his hands tightly. "But all I can say is... Louis, my LouLove, I could promise to hold you and to cherish you. I could promise to be in sickness and in health. I could say, til death do us part. But I won't. Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope. And I do not stand here, on my wedding day, optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic, I am not hopeful, I am sure. I am steady. And I know that I am a heart man. I take them apart and I put them back together and I hold them in my hands. I am a heart man. So this I am sure, you are my partner, my lover, my very best friend, my heart. My heart beats for you. And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this: I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands, I promise you... me".

"Those were indeed very beautiful vows for each other. At this juncture, you may now exchange the rings as an eternal symbol of love and commitment to each other."

Freddie moved forward to us carrying the rings placed on a white and gold velvet pillow. Louis took first the ring and looked at me all smiling.

"Harry, take this ring as a sign of my love and loyalty."

The platinum ring with gold on the side was perfect on my finger. I couldn't believe I was wearing it. Just a few days ago, I received my engagement ring, and now, a wedding ring was now on my finger. I saw Louis winked and mouthed 'I love you' at me. Then, I excitedly took the other ring same as mine from the pillow. I held Louis' small soft right hand.

"Louis, take this ring as a sign of my love and loyalty." As I wore it to him, I couldn't control myself but to kiss his hand.

"Harry, kissing will be done in a few minutes. So, save it. Okay?" The officiant jokingly said making everyone laughed including the two of us. Louis just shook his head and held our hands so tightly. "The lighting of candles is to give light, power and blessing for Louis and Harry and the Chords to bond their ideals, understanding, and the mutual respect that will root the love and friendship and guidance you have given them."

Niall and Gemma moved forward to light the candles on our sides followed by Liam and Lottie placing the Infinite Chord to us. They were all smiling at us, hearing our giggles to our friends and sisters.

"According to 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Louis and Harry, husband and husband. You may now kiss."

We faced each other. Deep-breathing. We both sighed. Finally, this had been the moment that we had been waiting for, to be called husbands.

"Finally, we made it, Lou." I whispered. Tears were starting to form on my eyes. It was the tears of joy.

Louis reached his hands to wipe my tears. "We made it."

I bent down so I can have a better access to kiss him. He tilted his head and moved forward to meet me half way. And as our lips met, that feeling of love, the connection, that bond between us, was finally sealed. I felt his hands at the back of my neck pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my hands around his waist never wanting to let him go.

We just stopped when the Officiant tapped our shoulders. We both chuckled when we realized we both zoned out for a few minutes. That was the time we looked around, seeing and hearing everyone shouting at us "Get a room!" "Wait for your honeymoon!" We both blushed and just hugged embarrassingly.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you the newly married, Mr. and Mr. Louis and Harry Styles-Tomlinson!"

A/N Hi everyone! If you noticed, I made a reference of some of the lines in this part. Those are my favorite wedding lines, so why not include them! And this is like a tribute for Freddieismyqueen. I miss her videos!

Anyway, keep safe everyone! Stay healthy! As much as possible, stay at home! God bless us all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 142 22
Recovering from a cold that has affected his asthma making him more prone than usual to asthma attacks Harry Styles wanted nothing more but to come o...
286K 4.9K 24
Harry and Louis had a kid. Who knew!? It's been 7 years since then. They've kept it a secret. They even put him in a care home. Secretly, they made a...
279K 10.9K 24
Since Louis's family died in a terrible car crash when he was eight, he was sent to live with his Uncle Simon and cousins, Zayn and Niall. His uncle...
82K 5.2K 31
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟᴀ ᴘᴀᴏʟᴀ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @_...