It's A Thug Thing

By Tori-J

This is the sequel to Thug Mentality. Leilani and A'Lonte have been through some rough patches and still go t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (Part 1)
Chapter 52 (Part 2)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98 - (Part 1)
Chapter 99 - (Part 2)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Author's Note
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129

Chapter 4

6.9K 169 16
By Tori-J

{Macy In Pic Above}

£Alonte£

I sighed and pulled Lani in the hallway.

"Babe, just talk, I'll stay here with you" I said.

"Okay" I nodded and she got her bother. We all sat in our room, and Ja'Von started the conversation.

"I'm sorry for leaving you" He started.

£Leilani£

I listened to him give his bullshit speech about why he left. At the end he said something that caught me off guard.

"And as your older brother, I have a say in who you date, I've about this nigga, and I don't want you dating him" He said pointing to Lonte.

"I don't give a damn who you are, you can't just pop up and tell me who to date and shit, while you were out laying low not giving a damn about anyone but yourself, he-" I said pointing to Lonte. "Was the one taking care of me, his son, and your daughter, so don't judge someone off what you heard" I finished.

"Auntie Lani" Macy peeked in. "Grandpa's here"

"Okay Mace, thanks" I said. She walked out, and Von kept looking at the door.

"That's Macy?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah" I said.

"She's what? 17?" He asked. He actually looked sad.

"Yeah"

"I'ma go downstairs, talk to him Lani" Lonte said kissing my forehead. I nodded and sat next to Von.

"I'm sorry"

"I know" I said. I laid on his shoulder. "Come on, daddy's coming over" I said pulling him downstairs.

£Luke£

Me, Aaliyah, Laysia, her mom, step dad, and Adrian pulled up after one another to Leilani and Alonte's house.

We rung the doorbell, and Leah answered.

"Grandpa" She jumped on me and I carried her back inside.

"Hey Leah bug" I said tossing her in the air.

"Mommy's in there" she pointed towards the living room then wiggled for me to put her down.

"Grandma" She yelled running to Aaliyah.

"Hey pumpkin" she said picking Leah up.

I walked into the living room and stopped.

"What's up Grandpa" The kids said.

"Hey" I said waving. I looked from Lani to the guy sitting next to her. "Lani?"

She walked over to me, and pulled me in the kitchen.

"Daddy" She said moving my face in her direction. "Stop Staring at him" She said.

"Is that?" I asked.

"Yeah, he just showed up about an hour ago" She said.

"Can you bring him in here?" I asked.

"Yeah" She walked out.

£Ja'Von£

Everyone was looking at me, and I was starting to regret showing up.

"Von, daddy wants you" Lani said. She pushed me in the kitchen and I glared at her.

"Hey" My dad said. He looked more nervous than me.

"Sup" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"I'm not upset with you, I'm just shocked" He said.

"Yeah, I figured. I just had to leave for a while" I said.

"A while my ass, you were gone for over 20 years" I turned around and saw Lani standing there eating candy.

"Lani, can you let them talk" Alonte said.

"Can you leave me alone, and let me do me?" She said smartly.

"Keep talking shit"

"You ain't gonna do shit nigga" She said back.

"Both of y'all sit down" an older woman said. They starting picking with each other and left.

"So, why'd you leave?" He asked.

"I had a hit on me, but I did get shot, and since I knew they would come to the hospital to check on me, I had the doctor pronounce me dead to everyone" I said.

"But what about Macy?" He asked.

"It didn't cross my mind till after the fact, and I couldn't do anything then" I said.

"Well they'll probably be around still" I nodded. "Talk to Lonte" He said also.

"I don't know, I mean, I don't think he likes me" I said. I know I'm older, but that nigga is big for his age.

"Get to know him, he isn't bad" He finished telling me. "Talk to him during the cookout, and go to hang out"

"Aight, thanks" We dapped and walked out. The first thing that caught my attention was my mama.

"Hey ma" I said. She attacked me in a hug, and I saw Lani move closer to her dude. "Why's Lani acting like that?" I asked. She kissed her teeth, and pulled me in the kitchen, again.

"Don't worry about her, she thinks your father is a good person, after he hit me" She said In a attitude.

"Ma, don't forget, you used to diss Leilani since she was born, and dad got tired of it. I'm not saying what he did was right but you pushed him to it" I said.

"Well she's learned her lesson" ma said smiling.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"I had Eric teach her how to keep her mouth close" she said feeling accomplished.

"The fuck you mean?" I asked.

"You know exactly what I mean" She said. I pushed her away from me. Man, leaving was the worst mistake ever. Ma was always mean to Lei. Let Laysia do every damn thing she wanted, but Lei was treated like a rag doll, literally.

"Whatever" I walked out and sat by my dad.

I looked over at Macy who wasn't even looking at anyone. She was in her phone.

£Leilani£

I grabbed Alonte's candy, and he hit me.

"Stop hitting me" I said and punched him in the chest.

"Stop taking my candy" He said. I'm the one who bought it.

"I bought it" I said and sat next to his mom. "Hi mother" I said laying on her.

"Hey Lani" She grabbed a gummy worm and Lonte groaned.

"Chill mama, those are mine" he whined getting up. I grabbed 6 more, and handed the bag to him. "Greedy ass"

"Shut up" I said.

"Make me" He said glaring at me.

"Keep getting smart before I punch you in the stomach" I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever" I got up and punched him in the stomach. "Ow Lani, the fuck you do that for?" He asked.

"Cause you tested me nigga" I said.

"Mama, you not gonna say anything?" He asked.

"I'm not in it" She said picking up Leah.

"Luke"

"Nope" I smiled at him, and he groaned.

"Love you" I jumped on him and pretended to drop me. "You drop me, you coming down with me" I said. He laughed.

~

€Alonte€

The party was in full effect. Lani was talking to Harlem, A.J. And Tay were having water gun fights with Macy and Ariel, and Leah and Kiyah were in the kid pool with Talia.

As for the adults, they were eating and chatting. Quan, Zay, and Lynn were chilling. My dad was talking to Luke, Lani's mom and step dad were in their own area, and My mom was talking to Quan and Zay's ma now.

Asia was in the house getting ready. She broke her leg, so she had to put plastic over her cast.

Jas was here also with her boyfriend. Macy invited this Trey nigga she's been talking to Harlem and Lani about.

Chris was sick, and was at home.

"Uh Alonte right?" I heard someone ask. I looked up, and saw the same dude that was in the kitchen.

"Uh yeah, you're Lani's brother ain't you?" I asked. He nodded and sat next to me.

"Yeah, Ja'Von, I was hoping to talk to you" he said. "It's about Leilani somewhat"

"What's up?" I asked giving him my full attention.

"Aight. So as you may know, I'm not dead, I just had to lay low" He started. "But I don't want you to hate me or nun cause I left my lil sis to fend for herself" He said looking at Leilani. I could tell her felt bad.

"I also hate the fact I left Macy for y'all to raise" I shook my head.

"Don't worry bout it, at least you here trying make things right" I said.

"But how is Macy gonna take it?" He asked.

"Ion know, but you won't either unless you try, and also, stop worrying about all that now, just have fun" I added. We shared a laugh and he got up.

"Thanks" I nodded.

"You welcome nigga" I said as we dapped. He walked off and Macy sat by me.

"Uncle Lonte, who is that?" She asked. I felt bad. I had an instant flashback to when I walked in my house, and saw my mom talking to my 'dad'.

"That's ya dad" I said not looking at her. She looked from Von to Lani to me.

"Seriously?" She asked. Her eyes started getting glossy. I nodded and she jumped up and ran to him. Not what I was expecting, but okay.

~

£Macy£

I packed my duffel bag, and slung it on my bed. I slid on my Nike slides, and threw on my 'Pink Print' Hoodie.

"AUNTIE" I yelled.

"Yeah?" She asked walking in.

"Is he here yet?" I asked.

"He's on his way" she said. I nodded.

"Are you mad at him?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I was at first, cause he left me, but he's here now, so I'm not tripping" she said. "Why? You mad?"

"No, just really happy" I said. "Plus it's not like I went the past 17 years wondering where he was, considering I never asked" I added on.

"Well good, cause holding grudges isn't good, Lonte had a big one against his dad" Auntie told me. I nodded.

"I'm not, he said he was gonna do everything to make up for his absence" I said smiling.

"Well he's here" She said looking down at her phone. I hugged her.

"See you later" I said. I hugged Uncle Lonte and the kids before I left. I got in my dad's nice White Benz, tossing my bag in the back. "Hi" I said.

"Hey princess" he said waving at auntie who followed me out. He pulled off and started a convo. "I know I have a lot of explaining to do, but I was thinking we could just chill at my house, watch movies, play video games, and hang out" He said.

"That sounds awesome" I said.

"Good, I got someone I want you to meet too" he said. I nodded and started dozing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.2K 37
"damn, you really thought I'd just forget about you like that?" this story follows kiari,nick, and their group of friends as they deal with fame, lo...
47.1K 1.5K 34
โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| Leilani Jackson, a 17 year old who's the ex of sugarhillddot whom left on bad terms. but they have to be civil because.. ...they h...
1.7M 59.6K 59
I'm republishing it, follow again on the second run. DONT COME IF UR DRY!!! -"๐ˆ ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐๐ž ๐Œ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐€๐ฌ ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค, ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐€๐ฌ ๐‚๐š๐ง๐๐ฒ, ๐‚๐จ...
348K 9.1K 28
Leilani, and her 2 best friends live in the ghetto. They have regular 9-5 jobs, and are working for their school education. Alonte, and his 2 Niggas...