Lamb Skewers || jjkโœ”

Od Armyblanktae

"Y/N! I brought you lamb skewers." He shouted as he ran over to her holding the box of grilled meat. "As usua... Vรญce

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven

Forty One

190 9 0
Od Armyblanktae

"Y/N, I have something to confess. You can hate me if you want after." Lisa bit her lip once more nervously as she turned away from you. You frowned as you placed your hand on her shoulder.

"I could never hate you." You said, giving her shoulder a soft squeeze. Your friend sighed before turning over to face you. It was now or never now. Whatever was to happen after this conversation, Lisa would accept it.

She took in a deep breathe before the words rolled off tongue. "I hated you, Y/N.." Your eyes widened slightly at your friends confession.

"W-What? Lisa, what are you talking about?" You asked hesitantly as you caught a glimpse of Lisa's glossy eyes. She sat cross legged before tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

Lisa took a deep breathe before continuing. "Do you remember the day we first met? Where I spilled your soup all over you?" Your eyebrows furrowed when you finally realised where she was going with this.

"Yeah..but what does it have to do with anything?" Lisa couldn't take it anymore. You were being patient with her and it hurt her even more than she thought. These thoughts were frustrating her so without thinking she yelled.

"I spilled it on purpose, okay?! I did that because I didn't like you. I liked Jungkook but I guess he liked you back then as well so...i had to do it."

"Lisa-" She cut you off wanting to let everything out of her chest before she broke down in front of you.

"Just let me finish talking first. I want to get this off my chest." She sniffled as she wiped off the tear that rolled down her cheek. "I did a lot of bad things to you that I'm not proud of. I befriended you just so I could get closer to Jungkook. And.." Lisa sighed heavily before making eye contact with you.

"I also left you locked up in that classroom before we left. I don't just want to tell you about all the bad things I did to you, but i also want to apologise for each and every one of them. Y/N, I'm really sorry for hurting you the way I did. It was a really selfish thing to do. I was jealous of you and..I guess bullying you was a way to make me feel better about myself. Even though you don't have to, I hope you can forgive me." The room fell silent after that. It wasn't an awkward situation but more of a chance to gather your thoughts, to decide what you were going to say to her.

"Lisa, I already knew about all of that." You smiled softly when she stopped crying and picked her head up.

"What? How?" She asked as her heart beat slowed down it's pace. Honestly, you'd known about Lisa's doing for a few years now. How she hurt you over and over again, but you still decided to remain friends with her.

"Jungkook and I overhead you talking to your friends in the classroom." You laughed a little as your friends' face morphed into one of horror. She was confused.

"And you still chose to be friends with me? Even after finding out I wasn't who I claimed to be? Why?" She was taken aback but the tears still managed to fall from her eyes.

"I figured that it's better to give people a chance, even if they hurt you. And I have never been more right to give you that chance." You paused for a second before continuing on.

"I got stuck in that classroom. You could've left me there...but you didn't. You've become a better person." Lisa pulled you in to a tight hug making you smile. She pulled away for a few moments.

"Yeah, because I realised that the petty things I did weren't worth it. I really value our friendship, Y/N, and I will never take it for granted ever again. Thank you for being my friend." She pulled you in to a hug once again happy that you gave a chance. You smiled before returning the gesture.

"You're welcome."

~~~

Jungkook walked to your room with a bag full of your favourite snacks for you. He hadn't seen you for a couple of hours after he dropped you off at your room, and he couldn't call you because of practice with the team for their last match tomorrow.

He smiled as you opened the door shortly after he had knocked. You gestured for him to enter before closing the door behind him.

Lisa stopped in her tracks when she saw Jungkook enter the room from across the hall. She stood rooted in her position contemplating what she should do. Lisa smiled softly as she stared at the bag of snacks she held in her hand.

"I hope I'll able to find the same happiness one day." Lisa spoke to herself before making her way to the emergency stairs. Grabbing a seat on one of the stairs, she placed the bag beside her.

She wanted to cry so bad, and she did. Her lip quivered as she felt the warm liquid escaping from her eyes. Her heart was breaking in to many pieces as she thought of what had happened a few moments ago.

"Why do I have to cry all the time? It's not like it will make me feel better anyway.." She whispered to herself before grabbing a juice packet from the bag.

~~~

You and Jungkook cuddled each other as you read the book Lisa had borrowed you before she left. The both of you were embraced in a comfortable silence. Words weren't always needed to be able to connect with someone.

Jungkook gently stroked the back of your head while he used his other hand to play with the fingers on your free hand. He would occasionally kiss your forehead making you smile widely in to his chest each time.

"Isn't it weird how we're so comfortable with each other?" You lowered your book slightly catching Jungkook's attention. He hummed.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he stopped playing with your fingers before interlocking them with his. You bit your lip shyly at his actions.

"A week ago I didn't even know how to act around you and now.." You paused for a moment as you grabbed a marshmallow from the packet beside you. Jungkook licked his lips as he watched your actions.

He cleared his throat as he averted his gaze. "And now?"

"I guess you could say I know how to act? But I'm not entirely sure yet." You laughed at your own words wondering if what you said made any sense. Instead you grabbed another marshmallow and put it in your mouth. Jungkook caught you off guard by quickly pressing his lips against yours. You smiled into the kiss before your eyes widened.

Jungkook pulled away with a smirk on his face. You felt the heat rushing to your face as you rapidly blinked wondering if it was really his tongue that you felt. After a few seconds of processing the action you hit his chest.

"You just stole my marshmallow!" You whined as he still had that smirk plastered on to his face.

"And I don't regret it. It was so good." Jungkook laughed as he licked his lips once again. You grabbed another marshmallow and just when you were about to put it into your mouth, you caught Jungkook's gaze. You laughed as you brought it up to his mouth.

"I don't want it." He said looking away trying to hide the smile on his face. You pouted a little before popping in to your mouth. It didn't take Jungkook a few seconds before pressing his lips against yours once again. You laughed into the kiss before pulling away.

"I thought you said you didn't want it." You smiled sheepishly as Jungkook laughed making you laugh as well.

He hovered over your small figure momentarily before pinning your arms on to the bed. Jungkook leaned in towards you making your heart beat even faster than it had before.

This amount of closeness between the both was incomprehensible. Your breath hitched when you felt his breath hit your neck.

"Maybe I did." He whispered in to your ear before raising his head and connecting his lips to yours once more but this time more passionate.

~~~

Lisa had already downed her third pack of chips. After a few minutes of sitting by the dark empty stairwell she got hungry. She sighed as she reached for the fourth pack. She jumped slightly as she heard the door open behind her.

"Oh there you are!" Eunha said as she took a seat beside Lisa. Lisa massaged her chest before turning to face the girl.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa asked before opening the packet.

"Well..." Eunha nervously laughed as she remembered walking in on the both of you. She cleared her throat. "I didn't want to interrupt Y/N And Jungkook that's all."

"Oh, that's...great then." Lisa sighed. Eunha's eyebrows furrowed noticing the girl's sad demeanour.

"What's wrong?" Eunha asked as she noticed the empty packets she had indulged in moments before she found her. Lisa turned to her, a forced smile tainted her mouth.

"Nothing." It took a lot of willpower not to break down right there. Eunha saw she didn't want to tell her what was bothering her so she let it go.

She laughed trying to lighten up the mood. "Well then, what are we eating?" Eunha asked as she took out a Snickers bar from the bag.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

179K 7.8K 18
"You're my bunny? Hah, nice try. Now get out of my house before I call the cops, hmm?" BOOK WRITTEN IRONICALLY WITH A FRIEND, PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIN...
55.7K 1.3K 11
You and Bangtan had a polygamous relationship, all dating each other. One day when you decided to use their shared computer to buy some dumb shit, yo...
40.2K 3.1K 48
๐ŸŒท " ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—บ- ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...