7 lions and a lamb

Galing kay StudioGhibliLuv

When Y/N goes to get her fourth tattoo but finishes getting a fifth and ends up in the classic 7 good looking... Higit pa

01: Starting from Zero
02: Dark Night
03: Blood
04: Running
05: Everyone Deserves A 2nd Chance
06: Secrets
07: Health Class
08: Hide or Die
09: Makeover
10: Apart
11:Home Routine
12: Birthday
13: Plan gone wrong
Sorry!
14:Monsters and Bugs
Announcment
15:Plan B
Sorry
16:Bloody Escape
17:Red
18:Rain
19:Who Am I
20:Lies
21:Forgive Me
22: Alpha and Omega
Sorry!
23: Sick
24: Truth Untold
25: Karma
26: Poison
27: Sunny and Relaxing-ish
28: Dinner
29: Moving
30: Surprise
32: Family
33: Love
34: Baby
35: Wanted
36: Birthday Wish
37: Mother
38: Crazy
39: Blood & Bones
40: Impossible
WHAT?!
Apologies

31: Luck

1.7K 74 5
Galing kay StudioGhibliLuv

You don't know why exactly, but time was going by fast during this pregnancy. You barely slept and if you did sleep you had a bucket next to you. The worst was Taehyung. He was really caring and everything which caused him to not sleep a lot and have time for himself.

The place you called home was really kind to you and the guys. Like straight out of a fairy tale. Leah and you had become good friends and he helped out with your pregnancy since she claimed she had kids before. But you have barely seen kids in the company and none of them belonged to her.

This company threw a lot of parties. The one you were getting prepared for was the 30th party in 5 months. Your baby was growing at the speed of light and sometimes you didn't like how the dresses fit you.

You were fixing your make-up when Leah came in with a white long dress and looking beautiful. You smiled at her not looking towards her but she was able to see the smile and she walked towards you.

"Did you get to put your heels on?" she asked and you turned around and raised your eyebrow at her and gave her a questioning look.

"Why don't you ask the small human being inside of me who makes me go to the bathroom every five minutes because of how big he is." you said and she laughed.

"Or she." she added and you nodded as she walked towards you to put on your heels.

"Why do I have to wear heels? I am five months pregnant. Why can I not wear flats?" you pouted and she smiled at you and fixed your hair into a messy bun.

"One because you are really short and will get lost easily and two, flats with long dresses don't get along unless you want to land flat on your face." she said and you got up with her help and you put your hand under your stomach and you both walked to the door and towards were the party was going to be held.

At the Party

You were introduced to a whole bunch of new people. You were about to sit down when Taehyung walked up to you along Jungkook. You smiled at them both and Jungkook kissed your temple and Taehyung cupped your tummy kissed your lips and then pecked your tummy and you smiled at him.

"Peanut in here has been partying all day and hasn't stopped kicking." you chuckled and he smiled widely. But then his smile faded in the blink of an eye.

"What is honey?" you asked and he looked at you.

"I am never around when it kicks." he whined with a small pout and you pecked his lips and he looked at you.

"If you stay by my side you might get to feel the kicks." you said and you put your hand under your tummy again. A man approaches you three and Taehyung wraps one of his arms around you and Jungkook stands on the opposite side of Taehyung. Since you gave the news the boys got extra overprotective, especially Tae and Kookie.

"Hi you must be Taehyung right? Leah told me about you." the man in the red suit said as they both shook hands.

"You must be her fiancé." Taehyung said and the man shook Jungkook's hand. The man let out a low chuckle and he looked back at Taehyung.

"Please call me Sang." he smiled and looked at you. He grabbed your hand and kissed the back of your hand and he smiled at you.

"And you must be the lovely Y/N." he stood up straight and you smiled at him and nodded. You simultaneously tugged at Jungkook's white sleeve from his tuxedo and he grabbed your hand knowing you were a bit nervous.

You relaxed a little bit at Jungkook making you feel more secure. Sang looked at the three of you with a weird face. He noticed you holding Jungkook's hand with your fingers tangled and Taehyung having his arm wrapped around you.

"I want to congratulate you guys on the new coming member." he said with a smile plastered on his face. You smiled and nodded at his compliment and flinched when the baby kicked.

"Oh my God it moved!" you gasped and looked down at your stomach. You looked at Taehyung letting him know and he stood up in front of you and put his hands on your tummy. He looked up at you and shook his head and your smile faded slowly. You smiled at him.

"It's ok. Maybe next time." you said and he stood up straight and returned back to Sang. They started talking with each other and you felt kind of down. You didn't want to ruin the mood so you excused yourself and told the men you were going to get them drinks.

You grabbed three glasses of champagne and walked back to the men who were laughing like if they were no strangers and knew each other for years. You gave them their drinks and you guys talked for probably a few hours and Leah had joined you.

"So is the little one going to be the next heir?" Sang asked and you looked at him and Leah confused.

"Pardon?" you reacted at his question a bit annoyed.

"The heir. The heir to the company?" he asked again and looked at Taehyung and let him know you needed a lot of explanation.

"We haven't discussed it yet." Taehyung answers plainly with a serious face.

"Discussed?! Discussed what?!" you raised your voice and looked at Taehyung annoyed Jungkook tried to calm you down and he put his hand on your shoulder and you shoved it off.

"Are you saying you were planning on using our child to rule some company?! And you didn't plan on telling me until when. The infant was born? It came of age?" you continued arguing. Taehyung looked down ashamed and you sighed.

"Is it going to repeat all over again? Are you going to use me as a breeding machine for an heir? Like my father did?!" you said and gasped and covered your mouth when those words came out of your mouth. You just compared him to someone awful when all he has done has been to give you love, safety and care.

It felt like time had stopped. Everything was quiet. Tears started forming in your eyes and you ran out of the party and Taehyung ran after you. You couldn't think straight. You compared the best human being to a monster. All because he was trying to protect you.

You leaned against the wall and crouched on the floor crying. The hall was quiet and you could hear faint music and chatter along your sobbing. You felt someone crouch next to you and put your head against their robust chest and rubbed your back.

"I am sorry Tae." you cried and buried your head on his chest. He tried to calm you down and kissed the crown of your head.

"I should be the one to apologize Y/N. You are going to carry our child for nine months and I should have told you before we even had sex. My parents want an heir and I didn't want to be that heir. My parents figured out I was going to be a father sooner or later and that child would be the heir." he said and you looked at him and he wiped the tears away from your pink tear stained cheeks.

"I overreacted Tae. I compared you to someone awful." you said and she smiled.

"No matter how many times you call me awful things, I will still be by your side. Even if time mistreats both of us. Nothing will hurt me as long as you are with me Y/N." he said as he caressed you.

"Those are probably your hormones acting. Remember that the doctor said you could have mood swings." you both chuckled and he kissed your lips. You both stood up and you wanted to go back inside and apologize when Taehyung held your hand.

"Y/N..." he stops as he looks down as if he was hiding something from you.

"I was going to do this inside in front of everybody but-" he said as he took out something from his trousers. A small blue box with a golden rim. Your eyes widened and you looked at him surprised.

Taehyung got on his knees and opened the box showing a beautiful ring. Your eyes started tearing up again and you fanned your face trying not to cry and smudge your make-up.

"You have brought a lot of happiness to our lives. Especially me. We have been through the worst and not so worst times and I hope it stays like that forever." he said and looked at you with a smile.

"Do Y/N, will you stay with me and marry me?" he asked and you nodded and he smiled.

"Yes!" you blurted out and he put the ring on you and stood up and hugged you as you guys kissed. You both broke the kiss when you felt a kick and Taehyung got on his knees again and put his hands on your tummy.

"Looks like your little peanut is happy you said yes." he laughed with tears of happiness in his eyes.

"Our little peanut." you chuckled and he kissed your tummy and stood up and covered your face with kisses as you giggled. You were the luckiest girl in the world. You were going to get married and your little peanut was going to be born soon.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

156K 4.1K 12
Innocent y/n catches the bad boy's attention who has a ton of girls behind him..Out of all the girls it was y/n Will y/n survive from The hate of his...
403 2 15
Suddenly a Fucking hot guy enter's into Y/N's life and she is not sure what he really wants from her .
112 0 22
This is a BTS fanfic! YN and her friends go for a year end trip camping. Everything changes one night for the three of them in a horrible way.
5.1K 154 17
Y/N Is the new Girl At K-High She meets 7 Handsome men, but she's into "bad boys", will some of them turn into "bad boys" just to win her heart?