Roses Diary [S.M]

By dutchgirlM

Things didn't ended like they were supposed to. Words have been said and hearts have been broken but you know... More

Start again
Workaholic
Down time
It's all about the money
External pressure
Somebody I used to know
Perfect strangers
Out of chances
That's not cool
Memories
The scars you left behind
A million reasons
It has always been you
Twisted past and convoluted future
Broken pieces
Don't give up on us
Dresses and birthday parties
In the AM
Burning question
Hideaway
Let me in
Never leave me
I will always come for you
Back to normal
Back and forward
Grabby hands and confrontations
Talk it out
Surprise visits
Time after time
Show time
Caught in the act
Welcome to paradise
Heaven on earth
Serendipity
Euphoria
Stand by me
Thunderstruck
Emergency
The lucky one
Home sweet home
Attached
Intentions
Blessing
Problems
Unexpected events
Long wish fulfillment
New addition to the family
Emergency call
The hard truth
Lost
The road to recovery
Stay together
2 words, 7 letters
Hooked on a feeling
Reality
An open book
A new step into the future
Forever home
In my feelings
Housewarming surprises
Hometour
Spreading like wildfire
Marital conditions
Playing Cupid
Vogue confessions
Putting things in perspective
Reassurance
Heavy blow
Honest apologies
Jealousy
Empty words
Moment of truth
Anticipating
Lacuna
Forever home
Anxious
Sign of life
The word is out
Motherly concerns
Here goes nothing
Dropping a bomb
Here comes drama
Making plans
It is getting real
La casa de amor
The one in white
Bachelorette party
Something old, something new, something barrowed and something blue
Completely and utterly the one
The thousand and one nights
Every wonder begins small
In for a surprise
Hooked on a feeling
Time to reveal
A dream come true
Ink it
Girls trip
A trip gone bad
Walking a thin line
I got you
Noceur
I will catch you when you fall
Time to speak up
The truth is...
Rise and shine
Stand up
Motions
Coming home
Home sweet home
New friends
Surprise
Life has to be celebrated
Babymoon
Back to ground zero
Night and day
The count down begins
Is this it?
Unconditional love
And then there was you
Third book is up!

Life has to be celebrated

1.2K 52 94
By dutchgirlM

"It is breathtaking.." I say to Shawn as we walk hand in hand towards where our dinner is being held.

After we said our I do's, we went straight to get some pictures, before the sun went completely down. It wasn't easy to pose in the dress because of three reasons. 1. I was scared the waves were going to mess up my beautiful dress so, my main focus was saving my dress instead of posing for the camera and 2. I loved my dress but it was very tight at the top so, I had to hide my bump to the best of my ability. You don't want to know the angles I had to make and the last reason was, well... I think every girl can understand this but I am very picky with the way I look in photos. I am never satisfied with the way I look. So, well Shawn looked handsome in every fucking photo, we had to do a couple over because I looked like Shrek most of the time.

"yeah, you are.."- I look up at him. He is already looking back at me with a boyish smile on his face. "Oo, weren't we talking about you?."

"You are not sleek." Somewhere I like his cheesy compliments but I will never admit it to him. What if he stops giving them or worse... he comes up with more... "I was talking about the table." I nod to the table, with all our loved ones at it, as it is lighted up by little lights. It looks absolutely amazing.

"Oo that. Yeah, that looks nice too. You did a good job planning it, Mrs Mendes."

"Holy fuck..."- I stop death in my tracks. "I am your wife."

He chuckles loudly. So loudly that some of the heads at the dinner table turn into our direction. "Yeah.. that's kind of the point of getting married, isn't it?."

Holy fuck... I am no longer Rose Williams, I will go through life as Rose Mendes. Damn.. that only just hit now.

"Damn... we came from far he." I say as we continue walking.

"Just because you are married to a Canadian, you are not allowed to say 'he' at the end of your sentence. That's a Canadian thing."

"Well, this baby inside of me is half Canadian. I think I am allowed." I tease him back.

"Touché."

"There you guys are!." Shawn's dad says as we come closer.

"I was almost going to come looking for you. I was afraid your jumpsuit didn't fit." O yeah, I have changed out of my dress into a white, full lace jumpsuit. I know how I eat and the last thing I want is for that gorgeous dress to get dirty. "But I knew Shawn was there to help you."

"Or to get it off of you." Luca says from the other side of the table and wiggles his eyebrows, but stops when my mother gives him a death glare. My mom thinks that Luca is a trashy person and that he is too loud and Luca thinks my mom is a stuck up bitch. Well, they both got a point but I love them both so, they have to deal with each other but to prevent them from killing each other, I placed them as far away as possible when I made the table setting.

"So inappropriate." She mumbles.

"O come on mom."- Lily rolls her eyes at our mother. "She is already pregnant so, we can conclude that they didn't wait for sex until their wedding night."

You know my background, right? My grandparents are extremely religious. So, a baby before you are married... yeah, that is a touchy subject for them. I call it: welcome to the modern world.

"Can we please change the subject." I am not really comfortable discussing my sex life in the presence of our parents and grandparents.

"You look gorgeous babe."- My sweet Ali is my knight in shining armor as always. "With your perfect little baby bump."

"Yeah, it looks bigger than it did earlier." Anna adds.

"It's always a bit bigger in the evening."- Shawn respond for me as he pull my chair out for me. "Doesn't it babe?." He says to me as he nod for me to take a seat.

"Thanks."- I whisper softly and take a seat. "Yeah, the baby likes to make itself know after sunset."

"You still don't know what the sex of the baby is?." Liz says, as she is completely obvious to when it's possible to find out. She and babies... yeah, better not.

I shake my head as I lay my napkin on my lap. Safety first.

"It doesn't really matter. As long as it is healthy." Perfect answer from the perfect husband. "Right?." He says and takes the seat next to me.

"Lets cheers to that." My dad says and lift up his champagne glass. Everyone else follows. Only mine is filled with apple juice. Living on the wild side, I know.

"To a happy marriage and a lot of healthy babies."

Cheers.

"I remember when..."- It is Ali and Liz their turn to talk about their favorite memory they have from either Shawn or mine, or together. Shawn's grandmother actually came up with the idea to do round of memory sharing. The most awkward things already have passed by, believe me. "When Rose came back from, London? Yeah, I think it was London, after the first time she met you."-

"Yeah, it was London." I already know what she is talking about.

"What about it?." Shawn has been enjoying the things Ali and Liz have said so far. They are exposing all sorts of things, Shawn never knew.

"Well, Rose came home and I just saw a change in her."

"A change in me?." I interrupt.

"Keep quiet and let me talk, woman." Ali says sassy and focus back to Shawn.

"We knew that she liked you, even though she denied it completely."

"O yeah, I remembered that night. That is how the nickname 'smooth papi' came to life."

"Oo yeah...."- Shawn mumbles and a smile takes over his face. "I remember that."

"Smooth papi?." Lily looks at me with disgust.

"Don't judge me. That was all Liz her idea."

"Well, I have to admit. You are married to a hottie." Liz shrugs her shoulders. No biggy at all.

If it would be anyone else but Liz, I would have smack her but yeah... it's Liz. She just says what is on her mind and she is a loyal friend. Other than that, the guy is married and off the market. I don't have to worry about someone else taking him away from me anymore.

"I know but smooth papi? That just give me a cringing vibe."

"I like it. You should call me that from now on." Shawn wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"We don't want to know the names you call each other. Especially not in the bedroom."

"Lily?!." She did not just said that. "What the heck?." Our grandparents are here. Like what the hell? It is that I am a married woman now but otherwise they would have dragged me into a room and lock the door forever.

"Just saying." Lily has never really cared what our grandparents think. She simply says what she wants to say. It doesn't matter who listens. I admire that about her. I wish I had inherited that family trade.

"What about Shawn?."- I say as I look from his friends, to Aaliyah to his parents. "When was the first time you heard about me?."

This is fun. If I knew getting married would give me all the details about what I always wanted to know, I might would have married him way sooner.

Brian, Mat and Prashan exchange a look and then burst out into a laughter.

"Don't you guys even dare." Shawn warn them.

Okay, now I am curious.

"O absolutely. My friends made a fool out of me and now it is your turn. It is a 50/50 marriage, Shawn."- they are absolutely going to tell that story. Even if I have to drag it out of them."

"You really want to know?." Brian says with the largest smirk on his face.

"Was your first impression bad of me?."- okay, his comment has me worried. What did he told his friends about me? "I thought that you said that we hit it of right away, when I saw you in that plane."

"Girl, he already knew everything about you, the moment you stepped into that plane." Brian confess.

"What?." I say as I look back between Brian and Shawn, who has turned as red as a lobster. "I don't follow."

"I told you that I first saw you during that Skype meeting you had with Andrew? The one I was sitting out of sight...?."-

"Yeah?." I still do not understand.

"Well... I..."- Why is he stumbling over his words?

"Sis, the boy was obsessed over you. He did a full FBI search on you that evening. I had to take his phone away because he was so obsessed." Well, that is a major spill.

"I told you that I knew right away that you were the one I was going to marry?." Shawn looks awkward. I cannot help but to laugh about how uncomfortable he looks.

"My God... I married my stalker." Call TLC. This script is perfect for a tv series.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Here is yet again on the Piano; Mr Ryan O'Neal with 'two'."

We have hired a DJ. Well, he is not doing a full blown set here but he is just putting on some songs. Neither of us wanted to be responsible for the playlist of the evening, because lets be honest, being the DJ for the night is a huge pressure, we flew in a relatively new but promising upcoming DJ from LA. I know once the news comes out of Shawn and mines wedding and his name is going to be linked to it, he will also get the recognition he deserves

"May I have this dance from you?." Shawn says as he holds his hand out for me.

I put my glass away on the table and stand up. "I thought you would never ask."

Hand in hand, bare feet, we walk to the middle of the 'dance floor'. In reality it is just sand, an open space, that is surrounded by chairs and candles ect. Whatever, it looks perfect.

I wrap my arms around Shawn's neck as he pulls me close to him.

It's okay if you can't find the words
Let me take your coat
And this weight off of your shoulders

Like a force to be reckoned with
A mighty ocean or a gentle kiss
I will love you with every single thing I have
Like a tidal wave, I'll make a mess
Or calm waters, if that serves you best
I will love you without any strings attached

"This guy should be more famous." I mumble softly to Shawn as I smile up to him. "He's amazing."

"You are amazing." He immediately responds back, without a blink of an eye. Like the smooth fucker he is. "It feels surreal that you are finally 100% mine."

I slowly nod my head. "I have always been 100% yours, Shawn. Ever since I know you, my heart only belonged to you."

"And I promise you to keep it secure and save as long as I live."

"I will keep you to that promise, husband."

"I didn't expected anything less from you, wife."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.9K 34
"You know I changed my mind about you. I love you," she said. "I love you, too." I felt a pang of guilt. We were talking about the past, so this was...
3K 150 27
"I don't have the slightest damn idea what will happen from now on.... What I can be sure of is that I will always be by your side when you need me...
59.3K 991 62
“True Love Comes First” talks about the life of a girl who lives a really tough life and tries to get through anything that life throws at her, she m...
148K 6.3K 45
Diana Prichard learned early on about how much of a bitch life could be. Forced to abandon the one she loves and marry a monster to save her father...