Between Love and Hate (Rewrit...

By belkisaris

Between Love and hate is not your typical vampire/human love story. It isn't your typical slayer/ vampire sto... More

Trailer and cast
Prologue
1.1Dead...
1.2 Accepted...
1.3 Meeting him...
1.4 Unfortunate Soul
1.5 Normal Routine
1.6 New Enemy
1.7 The art of seduction
1.8 Friends
1.9 Compulsion
1.10 Lost
1.11 Complicated.
1.12 Getting Acquainted with the Enemy.
1.13 Choices
1.14 What's a broken heart?
1.15 Angela
1.16 In love
1.17 Carmel
1.18 The Truth
1.19 The End
1.20 New Life
1.21 Vampire Life
1.22 Bloodlust Part 1
1.23 Bloodlust part 2
1.24: There's no such thing as happily ever after.
1.26 Memories
1.27 First Love
1.28 I know what you did in the dark.
1.29 Purgatory
1.30 Changing Destiny
1.31 Goodbye
1.31 The End... For now
Book Two Trailer and cast
2.1 New Woman
2.2 Eon
2.3 You made a monster
2.4 I see red
2.5 The art of being evil.
2.6 Regret
2.7 Purgatory
2.8 Starting all over again
2.9 Changes...
2.10 Stranger
2.11 Angry
2.12 The Faker
2.13 Hector
2.14 Insecurities
2.15 Dirty Little secrets
2.16 Friends and enemies
2.17 Plan B
2.18 Angela
2.19 Complications
2.20 More complication's
2.21 Halley's Comet
2.22 Old Love
2.23 Intruder
2.24 Alice
2.25Jealousy
2.26 Disappoint me...
2.27 Numb
2.28 Back to the hate
2.29 Rules and regulations
2.30 No pain last forever
2.31 Hybrid
Book Three
3.1 Lost in the same routine
3.2 Complications

1.25 Adak

77 27 60
By belkisaris

A/N: This chapter takes place right after Leopold and Isabella make love. It's right before Leopold goes to sleep, and Adak feelings into Leopold's thoughts.

I love you

I sit up straight, pushing girls that are laying on top of me. I haven't been checking up on Leopold like I should have been.

Who the fuck does he love?

"Excuse me, ladies," I say, getting off the bed with a smirk.

But on the inside, I am boiling with anger. Leopold Zach is my premier assassin. He should know better than to develop feelings for someone. I need to find out who his thoughts went to. I dress up fast and head towards my office.

I sit by my desk and call one of my workers. The vampire makes it to my office on time. I hire him when Leopold told me he wanted to go to Elena's school to finally complete his mission. 

"What reports do you have of Leopold Zach?"

I needed to make sure Leopold didn't recognize the vampire I sent to the school. He hated being on a leash, so I let him think he was free to do whatever he pleased as long as it didn't cause issues.

"Well Leopold set out a trap and told every vampire to tell Isabella the person she's been looking all along was on Elena's school. She made it into the school a few days after he spread that rummor-"

"Oh good, she's dead-"

"Not exactly... Leopold turned Isabella into a vampire," the vampire said with trembling voice.

I stand up, putting my hands on the desk so hard it makes a dent. "He did what?" I growl.

"He turned her into a vampire, sir. I wasn't able to see the fight. Some said that Isabella tried to kill Leopold as you know, he wont the battle without any issues, leaving Isabella almoust dead. But instead of finishing the job... he just turned her."

I can sense my eyes shifting to the color of red. Leopold knew better than to go against my orders like this. He never has done it before. He must have a plan, like when he was first sent to kill her. I sit back down trying to calm my anger down.

"Do you have a report on Isabella?"

"Isabella has gone against the slayer once, and let Leopold killed one of them."

"Leopold knows better than killing a slayer, we are under a truce-"

"He thought the girl was torturing Isabella. So without even speaking he broke the neck and left the body in the woods. I couldn't dispose of it, it was either burrying the body or following Leopold, so the hunters found the body."

"How do you know all of this?"

"As soon as Isabella came to the school, the girl enrolled a few days later. I found it suspicious how much interest she showed Isabella. So I began to follow her in my free time, whenever I wasn't keeping an eye on Leopold, or Isabella. That's when I notice the slayer and Isabella walking towards the woods as if they were friends."

"You have serve me well." I take out a book of receipt sign my name on a quantity and give it to him. "Go get your reward, then go back to school. I can't risk Leopold coming here and see that you work for me."

The vampire takes the paper, vows, and leaves. I get a couple of vampires with me and go towards the slayer campound. 

"You came here wilingly to get punishment?"

I laugh. "I am here to make a deal-"

"Prove it."

"How?"

"You can come in, but leave the weapons behind and your little friends."

"Well the only weapon I have is my fangs as you can see not someting I can leave behind. Wait for me here." I say to my guards. I follow the slayer through halls and corridor into an office. 

"John will be with you soon." I look around the small office, it kind of looks like a cell. No window. No decorations, everything in silver. I smirk, this is not a normal-

"Sorry to make you wait." I turn and stare at the hunter with a smirk.

"No worries."

"You broke the truce first, we are within our right to attack."

"What if I give you a vampire willingly to torture and kill?"

"You would do that without a fight?"

"Well we both been interested in her, since I killed her parents,"

"No," he whispers and staggers back. "Who turned her?" He gasp out.

"Well, Leopold." He looks up and glare at me.

"Instead of killing her, he turned her?"

"Well," I can feel myself glaring at what I am about to admit. "It seems to me we have a mordern Romeo and Juliet."

The hunters chuckle. "Now I get it."

"So your willingly letting us walk into the school and get her?"

"Yes. But leave my progeny alone-"

"Oh dont worry. I know one of my guys that will love to take on this job." I nod.

"So. Do we have a deal?"

"If they are in love what gives me a guarantee that Leopold wont fight."

"Oh he will fight. You guys can make sure he loses without losing his life."

"We can try. Now we need you to walk us into the school right where Isabella would be, which I am guessing it would be with Leopold."

"I will arrange that."

"Then we have a deal."

"Be at the school in an hour. We have to act fast. I need to talk to the headmistress and set everything up."

"It's always nice seeing you, John."

"I can't agree with that," he answers back. He steps aside and let me leave. I walk with my soldiers straight to Elena's school. I go to her office without knocking. She hisses and is about to say something stupid when she notices is me.

"Look I had nothing to do with your progeny turning Isabella into a freaking vampire. I work everything on Leopolds favor and made it easy for him to kill that girl-"

"Calm down, I got good news for you." She gulps and nods listening. "I need you to let an army of slayers walk right into the school."

"I can't," I raise an eyebrow at her. "Why would you help slayers destroy this place-"

"Oh they wont. They are only here to take Isabella Hathaway away." She sits down and relaxes.

"So how am I going to explain this to Leopold. Oh Leopold is no longer staying here. He has to deal with me. You have your school back."

"When will the hunters be here?"

"An hour. Make sure you take them straight into Leopolds room so everything goes smooth."

"As you wish,"

"Good girl."I chuckle leaving this dreadful place. I go straight to my place all the way to my basement. I need a little help to understand the future. Things are not going to plan, and I just need to make sure my plans are not ruined...

"You must be desperate for you to remember you have me rotting in this cell," the oracle says weakly.

She has shackles on each of her legs that are concreted to the floor. She has one on each side of her wrist that is attached to the wall.

"You say that as if I never come here. You know I come here once a month. Besides you do remember why you are here right?" I ask with an arched brow.

"I refuse to live with you," she spits with disdain.

"Then don't complain love. I have killed girls for less. You, I feed, I clothed, and you have a roof over your head--"

She looks up with a glare of pure hatred. "What do you want?"

"Something change on my plans and I need your help."

She coughs. "With what? Once Leopold kills Isabella Hathaway. Faith will be at your side, and you will rule the human world as the king of vampires--"

"That's my problem. Not only Leopold hasn't killed her, but he turned her into one of us."

Suddenly the oracle dead eyes were alive again and she stood straight and burst into a fit of giggles enjoying this way too much. "Oh, then you are screwed, my friend."

"I took care of it--" I say fast.

"It won't work. Leopold was supposed to kill her while she was still human. Turning her means, he feels something for the girl. He will fight for her."

I growl. "How do I fix this?"

"You can't,"  the oracle says with a smug smile on her face. She's enjoying this too damn much.

I stride towards her fast, put my hands around her neck, and pull her closer to me.

"How do I get back on track?" I ask again.

The oracle stares into my eyes with a smug smile. "Believe it or not. Leopold is in love with that girl, killing her would put a big hold on your plans. You need Leopold and in order to have him obey you, you need him to be dark as coal. So break that girls heart, no a small break up either, you really need to break her heart. In fact make sure Leopold is the one to do it. I can give you an echantment that will supress the light in Isabella's heart and twist it until is even darker than Leopold."

"I don't want that girl alive-"

"Is your only choice, you wont kill Isabella, Leo WILL save her and they'll just run away to live happily ever after. But if you intervene NOW. No matter what these two lovebirds do... Something will come down crashing down in their happiness. Until one day, Isabella will give up and join that dark plan you have for us humans."

"So sending the girl to be handled by the slayers is a waste of my time?"

"No. It is the perfect way to set up everything, let that girl suffer at the hands of the slayers for a few days, then come to her rescue and say the enchantment after Leopold breaks her heart or before, it doesn't matter how you do it but just make sure it is done."

"What's the enchament?"

"Wake up on the dark side, let the light turn down. Love is pain and dark is good. You will live happily ever after if you join the dark."

I laugh looking down at the girl. "So small-"

"But powerful. It has to be done before the breakup or right after." I start to look at the girl. She is wearing rags that I put on her the moment she refused my advances. I let her take a shower every once in a while, but I know it's been weeks. Her hair is a tangled mess of light brown. And she has lost some weight since the last time I saw her, but she still looks good. Even like this.

Usually, I would force any girl that rejects me. But she wasn't any girl, she was an oracle, a powerful one at that, and I knew I had to break down her walls, first before having her in my bed. So Once a month I would ask her what I am about to ask her now.

"You have been really helpful. I hate seeing you like this. Let me take you out of here-"

"And into your bed. No thank you."

"I can make it worth your while, you are fighting off my compulsion. Let me make you think you want it, trust me. You'll be treat it like a princess."

She roll her eyes at me. "I would have to let go of my powers. I wont be of any use to you-" I walk up to her and put a hand on her waist pulling her to me so she can feel my arousal. 

"You wont be able to use your powers while I use compulsion." I put my lips on her neck and start to kiss her. She shivers in disgust. "You know me. I'll get tire eventually and let you have your powers back."

"Fine. Bring me the elixir, I'll drink it this time."

"Or," I murmur against her neck. "If I drink your blood, you'll have your powers but will be too weak to use it."

"Fine get it over with-"

I give her a lascivious look and smile thriumphaly... not wasting any time and drinking her blood while finally making this oracle mine...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 4.6K 46
❝When a Devil falls in love, it's the most hauntingly beautiful thing ever and you would be terrified, he'll go to the depth of hell for her.❞ What...
123K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
948K 25.7K 42
Hatspehut and Saryia have been married for four years now. To Hatspehut, life couldn't be better. She has a house, her loving, hot mate, a cute daugh...
6.4K 317 37
"The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies." Isabella is a vampire, but she's not just any vampire, she's the Queen o...