Innocent Fighter- (Jimin x Ma...

By FFwritingFuN

BTS goes on a brake and visits a small town called, Free Soul's. They are staying for six months, and never e... More

⭐️One- Free Soul⭐️
⭐️Two- Attraction⭐️
⭐️Three- Bloody Fight⭐️
⭐️Four- New Couple⭐️
⭐️Five- Foot Down⭐️
⭐️Six- Birthday Present⭐️
⭐️Seven- BDay Present #2⭐️
⭐️Eight- Telling ARMY⭐️
⭐️Nine- Giggles, Home⭐️
⭐️Ten- Jealousy⭐️
⭐️Eleven- Stripper BF⭐️
⭐️Twelve- Scary Man!⭐️
⭐️Thirteen- ARMY's Flirts⭐️
⭐️Fourteen- Concert⭐️
⭐️Fifteen- Scary Movie⭐️
⭐️Sixteen- Fun Day with BTS⭐️
⭐️Seventeen- Angry Sex, tired day⭐️
⭐️Eighteen-Father⭐️
⭐️Nineteen- Woah!⭐️
⭐️Twenty-Dark ⭐️
⭐️Twenty-One- Tease⭐️
⭐️TwentyTwo- Singer?!!⭐️
⭐️TwentyThree- Office Sex⭐️
⭐️TwentyFour- Walkless⭐️
⭐️TwentyFive⭐️
⭐️A/N Note⭐️
⭐️TwentySeven- Drunk, fight⭐️
⭐️TwentyEight-Mafia⭐️
⭐️TwentyNine-Work⭐️
⭐️Thirty-Lovely Stage⭐️
⭐️Thirty-One- Work!⭐️
⭐️ThirtyTwo- Kinky⭐️
⭐️ThirtyThree-Surprise⭐️
⭐️ThirtyFour- Friends⭐️
⭐️ThirtyFive- The Couples Games of 2020
⭐️ThirtySeven- The CouplesGames of 2020 #2⭐️
⭐️ThirtyEight- Cute⭐️
⭐️ThirtyNine-Hawaii⭐️
⭐️Forty- Fiancé in Hawaii⭐️
⭐️FortyOne- Wowser⭐️
⭐️FortyTwo- Home, Gang⭐️
⭐️FortyThree- Football⭐️
⭐️FortyFour- Weak Boi⭐️
⭐️FortyFive- Wedding Plans⭐️
⭐️FortySix- Nerves⭐️
⭐️FortySeven- Bachelor & Bachelorette Party's⭐️
⭐️FortyEight- HangOvers⭐️
⭐️FortyNine- News⭐️
⭐️Fifty- Wedding Day⭐️
⭐️FiftyOne- Married Couple⭐️
⭐️FiftyTwo- Getting Caught⭐️
⭐️FiftyThree- House & ARMY Blog⭐️
⭐️FiftyFour- Lovely⭐️
⭐️FiftyFive- Here we go⭐️
⭐️FiftySix- Soft Daddy⭐️
⭐️FiftySeven- House⭐️
⭐️FiftyEight- Scary Storm!!⭐️
⭐️ENDING⭐️

⭐️FiftyTwo- Car Sex⭐️

731 10 2
By FFwritingFuN

Chen parted there lips and began slipping Jimin's shorts off. Then he unzipped his pants and carefully but easily took off his pants. Jimin was relieved he didn't wear pants, unlike Chen he isn't experienced in car sex and would have a large difficulty taking off tight pants in such a small space.

Quickly Jimin wrapped his arms around Chen's neck and brought there lips back together, moaning at the delicious flavor and the stinging sparks he got every time. Chen placed his hands on the smaller boys waist and gently slid him up to where his head was resting on the car door.

"Lift your leg a little babe." Chen whispered and Jimin propped his leg up to where his foot was resting on the center console. Chen then placed his right hand on the door handle next to the Jimin's head to keep his balance. They looked each other in the eyes for approval, then Chen slowly pushed himself into Jimin.

He moaned feeling the boys tight walls warm with wetness, and slowly loosening getting used to his size. Jimin squeezed his eyes shut and took a deep breath while slowly digging his nails into Chen's back. "Oh fuck....." He panted as his toes curled.

Once Chen felt Jimin adjust to him he was able to gently thrust into him easily. He went slow and easy knowing Jimin would be pretty sensitive for a few seconds. He watched as the boy under him was panting with his eyes closed and mouth barely open. His face was gleaming in the moonlight as that light sweat was still on his face from partying earlier.

He thought it was the most beautiful sight he's ever seen before. Of course, Jimin's always looked so beautiful to him. But in this position it was like Jimin was some kind of magical creature you only seen in movies.

Jimin felt the burning fire in his lower abdomen slowly turn into a pleasurable spark and moaned quietly. He gasped and looked down, seeing Chen was leaving hickeys along his stomach and up to his chest. He moaned again, a breathily one, and furrowed his eyebrows. The spark was slowly shaking, and he desired more.

"Faster!" He moaned as Chen growled in response. He felt Chen begin to move inside of him at a much quicker pace, the spark growing larger and larger. He felt the need to hold onto something, so he squeezed his arms around Chen's shoulder while clawing at his back.

After four full minutes of this, they where both breathing heavily and sweating. Moaning with every single thrust, the car gently shook. Jimin lifted his right hand and pulled at Chen's right hand, which was on the window. Chen didn't hesitate to hold his hand against the window.

"Ahh!" Jimin gave short and loud moans, one after the other. They repeatedly filled Chen's ears with every single thrust, he speed up his thrust and the sound of skins slapping against each other filled the car. "Oh, oh, ahhh!" Jimin screamed and began panting heavily. He had already came twice, and Chen wasn't stopping. But hay, Jimin wasn't complaining.

But he felt so tinder and sensitive he could hardly breath. After Chen came for the second time he licked everything up making Jimin moan a few times. Chen sat down next to Jimin's feet to catch his breath.

Jimin was able to sit up and crawled over to Chen, he gave a small peck to his cheek and laid his head down on the boys sweaty chest. "I fucking love you." He panted while tracing over Chen's rock hard abs. "I fucking love you too." Chen growled playfully.

The two boys giggled and looked at there wedding rings. Jimin gently traced over both of there wedding rings with his tiny index finger. Chen chuckled gladly, he loved the fact that he was the first person Jimin had car sex with.

Jimin looked up and gently kissed Chen, he placed both of his hands on Chen's chest, and the boy wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. "Ready to go home?" He asked and Jimin nodded. They easily got dressed and crawled into the front seats.

Chen started the car while running his hand threw his hair, "That was hot." Jimin gawked at him. Chen rolled his eyes while slowly shaking his head and driving out of the busy and drunken parking lot.

Once they arrived to the building the boys got out of the car. Chen smirked seeing Jimin limp in front of him, then he wrapped his arm around the boy's waist and gently lifted him so it was easier for him to walk properly. Jimin groaned hearing the group of reporters and photographers making their way around them. "I fucking hate this." He grumbled and Chen nodded in agreement.

They pushed through the crowd and ignored their questions while walking threw the door. Then they went up the elevator and into the apartment.

Jimin plopped down on the couch and Chen walked into the bathroom. "ChenYoung!" He yelled. "What is it that you want little child?!" Chen yelled back making him scoff. "Don't take a shower without me! It's been forever!" He cried. Chen walked into the living room and crossed his arms. "It's only been a month, stop being so dramatic." He rolled his eyes. Jimin huffed, "So you don't miss it?" "Miss what? You hogging the warm water?" Chen asked and Jimin's face turned dark red.

"I-I-uhhh-" he stuttered and continued blushing. "Haha..." he laughed nervously as Chen folded his arms. "Anyways....you should take a shower first. Namjoon just asked me to bring some of those pills I take after working out to help with body pains." He said looking down at his phone. Jimin nodded sadly and sluggishly limped into the bathroom.

He turned on the steamy hot water and slowly undressed. Then he stepped into the warm water and closed the glass door, he sighed and gently applied the orange body wash onto his skin. It felt different taking a shower alone, it always did since he started taking showers with Chen. He feels so small when he's alone in the shower.

After scrubbing his skin clean he closed his eyes and stood directly under the water. His skin was turning a bright red from the steaming as his back became extra warm, more warm than usual.

Then a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist and soft wet lips trailed down his shoulder. He jumped at first, then relaxed in Chen's arms. A smile came to his lips as he tilted his head and gave Chen more room. His shoulder was burning from the kisses.

"I thought you left?" He asked gently. "I did, but only to take the medicine to Namjoon. Then I came right back." He mumbled and continued leaving soft kisses along his neck and shoulders. Jimin shuddered as he felt Chen lick a small spot on his shoulder and suck on the spot.

Then he turned around and grabbed the soap, putting a little in his hands, then he began rubbing the soap on Chen's chest. Chen did the same put to his arms, "You just gonna keep rubbing my chest forever?" He asked and Jimin jumped while blushing. "N-No." He stuttered.

After they washed the soap from their hair and bodies the boys stood silently while facing each other. The hot steam built up a thick wall and floated, clouding both of their visions. Jimin stood on the tip of his toes and wrapped his arms around Chen's neck with much struggle, then he brought there lips back together happily.

He jumped and moaned when Chen squeezed his bottom. His large and veiny hands practically covered half of Jimin's bottom, he smirked and gave him another tight squeeze. Jimin gasped and moaned while looking up at Chen as if giving him a warning. But the boy paid him no mind and smirked. "What? We both know you like it." He chuckled as Jimin's cheeks turned bright red. "Stop the teasing." The smaller boy growled.

"No..." Chen whispered, his voice became deep and husky, much like his morning voice that made Jimin almost loose a life. He growled, like actually growled. The loud sound vibrating in his chest and throat and came out as a sexy sneer towards Jimin. He looked up in surprise, but Chen was still smirking while squeezing his waist.

He pulled the smaller boy to his chest and growled again, making Jimin bite back a moan. The noise just sounded so fucking sexy coming from a tall, buff, man naked before you. He leaned down and gently bit down on the skin of Jimin's neck while growling again. "Ahh....ahmmmm....mmmmm....fuck..." Jimin moaned while throwing his head back and letting Chen openly bite and suck on his neck and chest.

He was seriously acting like a beast. He was growling, biting, touching, and giving the dominance of a wild beast who needed to be tamed. But Jimin feared he couldn't tame him, he was just to fucking wild for him.

Chen squeezed Jimin's left thigh and made him lift that leg around his waist while leaning forward. Jimin was now trapped between this wild and hungry beast and the cold slippery wall. He was holding onto Chen and clawing at his back while moaning and shaking.

Chen lifted him so the smaller boys waist was up to his chest. He pushed himself halfway inside of Jimin while giving him head, making him scream out a bunch of moans. "Ohh, mmm, fuck me daddy!" He screamed as his little body bounced.

Jimin ran his fingers through the back of Chen's hair, and gripped a handful while squeezing his eyes shut. His mouth open as no sound was able to come out, he was to shocked and being filled with a crazy amount pleasure. He gasped as his entire lower body was tingling with excitement.

"Daddy!" Jimin's voice echoed making Chen smirk widely. He continued sucking roughly while bobbing his head up and down, then he suck two fingers into Jimin while thrusting into him. "AHHHHH!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. "Fuck fuck fuck!" He whined as his legs began shaking even more. "Daddy im c-coming! Ahh, ah, faster!" He begged.

Chen bounced his little body until he finally screamed and came into his mouth. He swallowed everything and gently sat Jimin back on his feet while holding him safely around his waist as the boys knees where all shaky.

He collapsed against Chen's chest while panting heavily. He looked up with a quivering lip, "I love you." He said in a shaky voice. "I love you most." Chen mumbled with a smirk and gently kissed his quivering lips.

They got out and dried off. Chen slipped on his black sweatpants and left his shirt off. Jimin put on a pair of gray tights and a white hoodie he stole from Chen.

"Shit baby." Chen screamed while rubbing his chin and letting his eyes scan over Jimin. "What?" The boy asked while blushing. "You look so damn sexy in those tights!" Chen covered his face, "Oh my god! That's my fucking husband, how? How doe? How? How did your fine and sexy ass end up with a hobo? Like oh my god!" Chen panicked and Jimin covered his red face.

"Baby! You don't understand! You are a fucking god right now. And guess what blows my mind even more?" He asked, "Your only in my old hoodie and a pare of simple tights. That's it! No makeup, messy hair, pajamas and you still manage to look this good! Like shit ma, you finna make me act up!" He yelled. Jimin squealed as his face was dark red.

"Stop it!" He giggled. "Look...look..." Chen said lowly while wiggling his eyebrows, "I'm finna act up!" He screamed while walking closer to Jimin, he grabbed his hand and sighed, "Spin." He ordered. Jimin shyly spun around slowly and Chen acted as if he was loosing his mind. "That's my goddamn baby! Looking fine as fuck! A full on snack, four course meal! And your not even trying!" He yelled.

Jimin couldn't handle the compliments as he limped to the bed and hid under the covers with a cherry red face. "Oh my fucking god, I'm loosing my mind right now. Your fucking limp is the cutest shit I've ever seen." He sighed and slipped into bed next to him.

Chen smiled and got under the covers while poking Jimin's shoulder. Jimin blushed even more as Chen pulled him up and against his bare chest. He kissed the tip of his ear, "I love you baby." He whispered. "I love you too." Jimin giggled and snuggled closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chen's POV:

I felt myself jump out of my dream and look around. Everything is dark, warm, and quiet. No blood and no screaming. My body isn't aching in pain and I have no tears on my face. I take deep breaths while swallowing a sob that wanted to escape my lips, I looked down at Jimin. He doesn't have any bruises or scars and he's peacefully sleeping, everything is ok.

everything's fine....

im ok...

I sighed and squeezed Jimin's tiny body close to mine. I can't explain how much he calms me down in such a state of panic, it's like he's that cure that I've been needing since the seventh grade. If only I had Jimin by my side then, I wouldn't have had so many issues like I do today.

Kissing his forehead I slowly stood up and walked into the bathroom. God I look terrible. My face is really pale and my eyes are blood shot red. I have small stubs of my damn facial hair, it's barely noticeable but it's still there. My hair is all stringy from sweating and messy.

I grunted and walked into the kitchen. No drinking. That's the worst part of this stupid diet, it's supposed to help my heart. So I can't drink any kind of alcohol!

I grumpily began pouring a small cup of orange juice. This taste like trash. Straight up shit. I need something that will give me a buzz, numb up the muscles a little bit.

What if.....what if I go to the gym?

I mean I know it's four in the morning but if I can't drink alcohol this early, then I might as well just die. Plus I've been super excited about starting my new work out routine! It's gonna make the guns bigger!

Ok ChenYoung, don't fuck this up. Jimin won't allow you to go to the gym so early, so if you wake him up? I think it's safe to say I'll just kill myself.

I slowly opened the door and tip-toed into the closet. This is the most scariest shit to do, it's like your sneaking past a demon and if you wake it up it'll snap your neck. Jimin is terrifying when he gets waken up from his beauty sleep.

I put on a thin black long sleeve shirt and a black hoodie and some black basketball shorts. And my dumbass dared to trip over my own foot and hit my head on the dresser. You don't understand how much I wanted to scream, I muffled my cries and crawled out of the room.

"Oh my god, Ouch! Ouch!" I rolled around on the floor like a ugly baby while trying to ease the pain. "Ok....let's do this." I whispered once it went away and I grabbed my keys and quickly walked outside. "YES!" I jumped up, I made it! I didn't even get caught this time! I'm telling you Jimin has some kind of sensor that wakes him up the minute I make the wrong move.

The first thing he always says is, "And where the hell are you going at two in the morning?" With a mean attitude, his face is always red with anger and he yells as if I'm all the way across the world. Like, I just went to the bathroom. I didn't even leave the house!

After driving to the gym I got out and locked the car, then unlocked the building and turned on a few lights. What should I start on first? I remember I'm supposed to do triple the basics. Like thirty push-ups, forty sit-ups, three laps, and I do twenty-three pull ups. So I guess I'll start off with the easy stuff then go to the harder part.

Just as I was begging to start my workout I call a phone call.....

My heart dropped and fear was stuck into my entire body. Please, please don't let it be Jimin.

He will kill me if he catches me out!

Ok Chen you got this, just look at the phone screen............

Oh thank goodness, it's only Max.

Readers POV:

Chen lifted the phone to his ear while breathing heavy still shooken up from the sudden shock. "Dude you scared the shit out of me. I'm not supposed to be at the gym right now so I snook out, I thought you where my husband for a second." He cried. Max boomed with laughter at the other side of the line.

Max: Oh my god, I thought I'd never hear that from you! And to think, three years ago you where cold hearted Chen to anyone outside the family.

Chen: Yeah, yeah whatever. I almost died.

Max: Well take your ass back home!!

Chen: No I can't! With this dumbass diet I'm on I cant drink for the next week. If I can't drink when I wake up from a nightmare, I need to do something active.

Max: And you have a husband right?

Chen: Yeah...

Max: And you need something active to do?

Chen: I-I- stop. Just stop.

Max: hahaha! I'm playing, anyway I got a notification that the gym was opening and figured it was you. Wanna box?

Chen: Yessir. I've been waiting to beat the shit out of you.

Max: Don't be to confident.

After they hung up the phone Chen decided to do half of his work out and stretch. He needed enough energy to be able to win this little match between Max and him. "He really thinks he can win against me? I may be smaller than him but I'll beat his ass!" Chen cheered to himself while hitting the punching back.

Small wind like sounds came from his mouth as he punched the bag, dodging the air, jumping on the balls of his feet, and hyping himself up. And within an hour a bunch of yelling came into the building making him smirk.

Let the games begin.

And let that ass whoopin happen when Chen gets home, because someone was awake and looking at his phone location.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 7.3K 18
[COMPLETE] You need to take dance lessons for a friends wedding with Park Jimin as your instructor, finding yourself attracted to him you struggle wi...
25.4K 2.5K 25
"why is your chest big?" Jimin raises his eyebrows as he deeply stares at your chest. Your face goes full red and you cover your chest hugging them...
101K 4.2K 26
⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...
34.3K 2K 16
One night you're gushing over rom-coms and Jungkook's cooking; a few nights later you're tending to his beat-up face. But while it's his stubbornness...