It's A Mafia X Agent Kinda Th...

By LiuhWrites

{Completed} {Taeyang/ SF9 FF} FYI, YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW TAEYANG OR SF9 TO READ THIS STORY. IT'S JUST A STOR... More

AU Video
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*

*8*

169 7 0
By LiuhWrites

Nabi's POV

"What do you mean? Taeyang? You've met him?" Kai asked. "Well, I don't actually know him. I've just seen him a lot over the days. I bumped into him almost everywhere I went" I said. "Is this going to be a problem for you?" Kai asked with a very serious expression. "No, of course, it won't, This might actually help me get closer to him. I do have to warn you. It might take a while for me to actually get close to him, we haven't started on good terms. I, however, will not fail" I said confidently. "Nabi, are you sure you're up for this?" Youngbin asked me. "I've been born in this life. Also, haven't I worked for you before? If you know me, you know I don't fail or give up easily" I said. "Alright, let's get it done agent," Kai said. "Agent?" I asked. "Well, you took on this mission, you're considered an agent in my eyes now. Worked for us before and with your mentality, you could've been an agent if you wanted to" Kai said. "I'll consider it, thanks for the compliment. I'll keep you guys updated when I have them. See you guys later" I said and got up from the chair. "Good luck, agent" Youngbin smiled. I smiled back and then left the building.

Okay Taeyang, let's see who you exactly are.

~Time skip~

Another day, another workday. At least I get to see Rowoon and Soojin again. We've become really good friends in just one day. I slowly walked into the cafe, looking tired as ever. "Nabi, what happened to you? You look terrible" Soojin noticed. I looked at her. I was almost about to cry but I didn't, I held myself together. But by Soojin saying that Rowoon immediately came running towards me. "Oh my god. Soojin is right, you look bad. What happened?" He asked me. They both started pushing me to a chair and forced me to sit down. "I haven't slept in a long while" I partially lied. It was true that I didn't sleep for a while, but my mind kept going to my sister and that other little girl.

"I don't want to sound rude, but you smell. Like, actually" Soojin tried to say as positive as possible. "I know" and that's when I started to cry. "Hey, what's wrong? Talk to us" Rowoon said as he hugged me. "I don't have a home. I just stay in a motel. That stupid apartment fire ruined everything I had going for me. Since the fire happened my life only went downhill" I explained while trying to calm down. "Is it okay if we talk about this after work? We have to open soon" Rowoon asked me carefully. "Yeah, that's okay. I can put on a smile for work, don't worry" I said. I looked at Rowoon who gave me a soft smile. I quickly faked a smile and got up. It's not that I wanted to be rude to him by faking a smile, I just did not have the energy to smile. "You sure?" Soojin asked. "I have to. If I don't work, I don't get paid, if I don't get paid, I will have no roof to sleep under at all" I said. I walked off to the back.

After a while, the cafe was open and a lot of people came in. I looked happy on the outside throughout the whole day, but inside I was drowning in regret, guilt, and sorrow. Why do all the bad things happen in times like this? It's all my dad's fault, he'll pay... I will kill him myself if I have to.

People were slowly leaving. Soojin and Rowoon agreed to let me have a little rest and clean up the cafe. The first thing my mind went to is the videos on my phone. I put my headphones in and looked at the videos, again and again, and again. Tears fell out of my eyes and off of my face but I didn't make a sound. My hand was just over my mouth the entire time as I kept looking at my phone in shock. I had been sitting like that for 20 minutes until I realized Rowoon and Soojin were done cleaning and had been sitting in front of me for 3 minutes. When I noticed they were sitting there, I quickly pulled my headphones out of my ears and turned my phone off. "What were you looking at?" Soojin asked. "Nothing, it's nothing. Just a stupid video of animals getting hurt. That always gets to my emotions" I lied and faked smile after. "Are you sure you were looking at animals getting hurt?" Rowoon asked me. "I'm fine. I am. Don't worry" I said but immediately yawned after.

Rowoon wanted to speak but that's when Taeyang came in. "Taeyang," Rowoon said. "Nice to see you too," Taeyang said.

Rowoon's POV

Taeyang was looking somewhere behind me. When I turned around I saw Nabi dead asleep and Soojin cooling her head. "What happened?" I asked. "She fell asleep and hit her head on the bar, I'm just cooling it down so it won't leave a bad bruise," Soojin said. How did I not notice a bang from Nabi's head hitting the bar? "Can I talk to you, alone?" Taeyang asked me. "Ahh, sure. Let's go to the back" I said while nodding towards Soojin. She nodded back at me and took care of Nabi. She actually just fell asleep like that.

"What's up?" I asked Taeyang. "I wanted to let you know I'm going to be late tonight," Taeyang said while crossing his arms. "A mission?" I asked him. "Yeah. If you will let the other guys at home know, I would appreciate that" Taeyang said. "Sure, but why are you going alone?" I asked. "Why do you think?" Taeyang asked annoyed. When he was in a state like this it's better not to ask questions again. "Okay, I won't ask any more questions. Don't worry, I'll let the other's know" I said. "Thanks, by the way, what happened to that girl? Why did she fall asleep at work like that?" Taeyang said. "Why do you want to know? Worried about her?" I asked him while crossing my arms to know. "NO. It's just that, why come to work if you're going to sleep anyway?" Taeyang asked. "If you want to know, go and ask her," I said while wanting to walk back into the cafe. "Whoa whoa whoa. Are you really not going to tell me?" Taeyang asked. I looked at him for a good few seconds. "Ahh nope. It's not up to me to tell you. She trusted me with saying what's happening, I don't know if she trusts that information to you. So go and ask her yourself" I said while giving him an evil smile.

"YA! KIM SEOKWOO! Fine! I'm going. I'll see you later tonight" Taeyang yelled and then walked past me quickly to run out of the cafe. I laughed at him. "What happened to him?" Soojin asked. "Nothing, how's Nabi?" I asked. "I think she's fine. We don't know where her motel is though, so we can't bring her there. What do we do now?" Soojin asked. "Can you take her home?" I asked. "Uhm, I don't think so. I don't really live spacious either and my dad will never accept someone like her inside. It's harsh, but it's the truth. I may be friends with her but my dad is just an assh*le" Soojin said.

I scratched the back of my head. "Fine, I'll take her," I said. "Really?" Soojin asks. "Yeah, It's fine," I said. Taeyang won't be happy with this, but I can't just leave Nabi like that. She's too nice for me to do that to her. Taeyang might kill me for it, but eh it's whatever. "Will you lockdown again?" I asked. "Yeah sure, take care of her," Soojin said. "Will do" I said. I carried Nabi and looked at her for a second. "Well, I'm gonna go then!" I said. "See you!" Soojin yelled after me.

I walked out of the cafe with Nabi in my arms, still sleeping like a baby. "You know Nabi, I wish I knew who you exactly were. You seem like a good person, I feel like I need to take care of you. Like a brother does for his sister. It's probably because you're this fragile right now that I feel that, and because you're an amazing friend already" I said to a sleeping Nabi. "Brother," Nabi said as I put her in the car. I froze. Did she just call me brother? I looked at her but she was sleeping. I shook it off and got in the car. I started driving home when I thought out every scenario that could happen when Taeyang gets home tonight and found out I took Rose, I mean Nabi home. Goddamnit, It's all Taeyang's fault I want to call her Rose too. He started it. Taeyang also said I shouldn't even be thinking of bringing her home, so this is going to be an interesting conversation later.

As I was at a stop sign, Nabi started to make weird noises. As if she was scared. I quickly looked back at her, she was turning really hard from side to side, as if she was vigorously saying no. "Dad, stop. STOP STOP STOP IT! STOP!!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. She screamed one last time when she was quiet. I looked back at her, she looked like she was passed out. "F*ck" I cursed. I pulled the car to the side and pulled Nabi out of the car and carefully put her on the ground. I listened for a heartbeat, it was there, it definitely was, but it was beating REALLY fast.

I put her up straight and pulled her onto my lap. I carefully sushed and kind of shook her as you do with a baby. I could feel and hear her heartbeat calm down a little. "Thank you..." She whispered. "You're welco-" I stopped talking as I realized she was still asleep.

After a while, I put her back in the car and looked at her for a second. "Nabi, whatever happened to you is haunting you even if you don't know it," I said with a little bit of pity in my voice. I got back in the car and the rest of the ride was quiet. She is a heavy sleeper, and she sleeps long.

I finally arrived at home. I picked Nabi up out of the car and walked inside. I carefully laid her on a couch as I walked back to the front door to put my shoes there and took my jacket off. "Why the hell is there a girl on our couch and why is she passed out?" Someone asked from the living room. My eyes grew big as I rushed back into the living room. I looked at the guys, to Nabi and back to the guys. "Rowoon? Why is there a girl on our couch?" Chani asked. "Well, it's a long story," I said. "Well, begin explaining," Jaeyoon said. "Let me find her a place where she can sleep and I'll explain," I said and without giving the other guys a chance to go against it, I walked away with Nabi in my arms and laid her down on one of the beds in a room. I walked back downstairs and saw the guys waiting for me. Hwiyoung patted a place next to him, gesturing for me to come and sit down. I sighed and sat down. I started explaining everything. From how I met her, How Taeyang has been running into her, everything. Even the fact why she is so passed out because she doesn't have a home.

Nabi's POV

I woke up and as I wanted to walk out of the room I realized I wasn't in the motel. Where am I? As I was looking around and admiring the big house I suddenly saw Rowoon. "Rowoon!" I said. "Nabi, you're awake," He said and walked towards me. "Yeah. Where are we?" I asked. "Welcome to my home. I don't live alone. There are other guys downstairs. I will introduce you to them but take a shower first. There are some clothes in there you can use" Rowoon said while pointing towards a bathroom. "Oh, okay," I said a little confused. "I'll be downstairs, waiting until you're done, "Rowoon said while walking down.

I walked into the bathroom. It was very big and everything looked expensive. I decided to just take a quick shower and put on a big black t-shirt and a pair of black joggers since nothing here is mine. I wanted to use everything as less as possible. When I wanted to put the shirt on though I heard someone yell. "Taeyang NO!"

As I just put the joggers and shirt on I was roughly grabbed and thrown against the wall.

"WHO THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

The end of this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 109 40
Heesung mafia ff -------------------------------^^^------------------------------ In wich..Nara a girl filled with revenge towards her fathers murder...
56.5K 2.2K 52
summary :) in this fanfic, y/n a girl who is a hacker who works from her home every day and her only work is to hack somebody, somebody's location, a...
10K 395 32
COMPLETED Hey everyone, This is my first ff please don't hate it if it's not amazing Contains violence. This is a Mafia fiction All the characters i...
338K 24.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...