Loving Him *complete*

By harryandsamstyles

" I knew it wouldn't be easy. I knew there would be a lot of hurt, pain and tragedy by doing so. Because I ma... More

Loving Him
prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
CHAPTER 38
Notification
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 45

14 2 0
By harryandsamstyles

A/N Hers the next chapter! YYYYAAAAAASSSSSSS :-) I'm sorry for the typos I was in a rush to get this out!

Songs for this chapter:

· This Kiss- Carly Rae Jepson

· Illusion- One Direction

~Sam's p.o.v

The air around us was warm, his soft lips that I had once kissed before was firmly pressed against mine. His hand moved to my waist, hungry lips taking over mine. After ask this time I never thought Harry and I would be kissing.

The warmness of my cheeks burned even more as the heat between Harry and I grew. All of my feelings I had for Harry went into this kiss. The pain I felt when Dawn and him were together, the love for him every time he's laughing with me, everything. The picture of his smiling face was imprinted in my mind like a permanent tattoo I couldn't get rid of no matter how much laser removers I have.

Suddenly, I felt his mouth open and slip his tongue inside mine making me snap my eyes open. Taking a glance at him, his eyes were closed and his face was flushed. He looked angelic in all his glory. I knewh those green eyes were hidden behind his eye lids. If I were given a sketch pad and pencil then blindfolded, I would be able to draw all his tiny details. The little brown spot he had on the left just under his lip, his light, yet dark lashes above his bright eyes. Every little thing that made him who he is, I could draw it and tell you exactly where it was. I knew him like the back of my hand.

Thinking about him, my arms wrapped around his neck and my hands fisted his loose curls. My fingers stroked through them gently earning a moan from the back of his throat.

" Fuck Sam." He mumbled against my lips making me smile.

A moment or two later we broke the kiss, both of us in gasps for air. Harry's hair was mangled as well as his shirt. Both of our lips were red and swollen, seeing Harry this way gave me a warm feeling. Knowing that Harry was breathless and in a great mood because of me have me a sense of confidence.

" Sam, i-" he fixed his hair and smiled over at me," I want you too come live with me."

My heart stopped at his words. Was he serious? Was he playing around with me? If he wasn't, how would he get me out of here?

" Say something. " He scooted towards me, taking my hands in his. " Sam?" His green eyes held a hopeful expression I never saw.

" I- you -uh-"

" I just thought that this would be a good idea because you couldn't raise a baby here. If you come live with I can help you and you can raise the baby at my house. " He said enthusiastically.

How he was reacting gave me a set of chills. Maybe would be a good thing, Harry was right. I didn't want to raise my baby in this facility, my baby needs a real home to grow up in. I knew what my answer was and I was about to tell him yes when I remembered an important fact.

" Harry, don't you live in England though?" His smile faltered, he thought for a while knowing I was right. " I can't leave my family here, Nina, my mom, the boys. "

He was still thinking to himself, but then he had a smile back on his face. " I just remembered I have a house in L.A. It's big and has enough room for you, me and the baby, it'll be perfect . Also it isn't that far from here, so when you want to come and visit our your family wants to, it will just be a 2 hour drive!" He became more exited as the second passed by and I felt myself smile widely.

" Ok." I said," I'll move in with you." He grinned, and took me into a hug. This was actually happening. I was moving in with Harry. I never thought this would really happen.

" So you're moving in with him now?" I whipped my head towards the door to see Bae holding the bag of Chinese food.

" After everything he's done to you, your going to move in with him?" He asked, his voice getting louder.

I stood up and walked over to him," Bael, I know how this must seem, but you don't understand-"

" Oh, I understand perfectly. Go ahead and live with him, but when he hurts you again don't come running back." He snapped setting the food down on the bed and leaving. The four slammed shirt and there was silence over taking the room.

What if Bael was right, what if Harry does do something and I don't want to be with him anymore? Yet again, what else can he do to hurt me, I've been through the most already.

" Sam, are you alright? Are you having second guesses about moving in?" Harry was next to me now, seeing if I would change my mind after what Bael said.

I looked at him and smiled," No. I still want to move in with you." I wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms instinctively going around my waist.

Since we were moving in together I didn't know if Harry and i were officially together or if he was just helping out a friend. So I decided to ask.  "Harry?"

" Yeah babe?" He asked looking down at me.

" Are we, -um-?"  He chuckled, making my cheeks go red.

" I had a feeling you were going to ask that. " I smiled nervously, "Sam, will you be my girlfriend?"

For the first time in my life, hearing those words have me the love to fill my once empty heart. And as I nodded and kissed him, I didn't feel like a dead zombie as before. 

___________

" Are you ready to see the house?" Harry asked excitedly, smiilng from ear to ear. Nodding, he opened the door revealing the beautiful home he claimed to have already had before asking me to move in with him.

The two hour drive from the Institute to Los Angeles was amazing. After the argument between Bael and I, Harry excused himself so he could go outside and talk to the head doctor about me leaving. I was alone in the room to collect my belongings and began packing my books and the small amount of clothes i really had.

What seemed like forever, but was really 20 minutes, Harry reappeared holding a clipboard and a pen. He handed it over to me and explained how i eeded to sign it for my official release of this place. I happily did so and he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

The second Harry came back to help load some of the baby things into a large moving truck he had asked for, i stayed inside the oom. Helping him by handing him some boxes, i didn't want to come out of the room yet.

The only thoughts running through my head was how i was finally leaving this room that i had been kept in for so long. Almost 5 months i've been held in here and i was able to leave, not only that, but i'm able to leave with Harry to his house. Our house.

" You ready?" he asked holding my hand behind the double doors of the facility. Squeezing his hand in comfort and nervousness, i nodded. He gave me a quick peck then we stepped outside.

The brightness of the sun blinded me for a second. The cold breeze i thought i would never feel again gave me goosbumps against my warm skin. The smell of faint barbeque filled my nose making me immediately hungry. Harry hugged me from behind, giving me a moment to relish the outside world i've been kept from experiencing . 

In this moment i felt like everything was coming together after having so much bad things happened. His face appeared in my mind momentarily and i pulled away from Harry quickly. My hands immediately going to my head. The memories were coming back.

" Sam? Are you alright?" Harry asked standing in front of me now.

I opened my eyes and stared at him. It was just Hary, it was fine. I was safe. He's my safe haven.

" Yea. I-i'm fine." i smiled, he sighed in relief. He hugged me and the smell of him engulfed my senses. It gave me a sense of safety and comfort.

We got into his car, the moving truck in tow. The whole way to L.A. Hary and i talked nd laughed at absolutely nothing and eveything. At times i would look out the wondow and admire the trees i hadn't seen in so long. The bright green leaves high up on the dark brown branches, the trees moving slightly a every bit of wind rustling through. The many houses and people walking outside of their houses being permanently engraved in my brain.

I slept too when we were on the highway, the sound of rushing cars and Harry's humming to the music on the radio. Our hands entwined the whole way there. The sound of horns honking woke me up and i recieved a sense of dejavu all over again.

The time after i had went to the boys' meet and greet, i was listening to their song ' Something Great'  in traffic. It was raining and the sound of the horns honking when my phone rang and the stranger called me, turning out to be Liam. If i had known it was him before, and how we were such best friends at a young age. Only if i knew who the other stranger was i had talked to that one other time.

Now, here standing in Harry's and i's house, i knew that all the doubts i had growing up vanished. Because i was just a girl with a dream and a sketch pad. I've come along way since my small house in Bakersfield.

Harry took me to the living room where the large flat sccreen was and he turned it on. The first thing that came on was the celebrity news.  The first thing i noticed was Harry and i outside him hugging me from behind.

" Is Harry and his mystery girl on their way to becoming a family? Stay tuned, and find out the scoop."

****************************************

Please comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 3.2K 40
| COMPLETED | "i wasn't searching for sympathy like everyone suspected i was. i was searching for myself." copyright © 2014 @delaimer {lowercase}
1.8K 89 26
Harry once asked me what was the most painful thing I've endured in my life, I couldn't answer to him back then but, hearing his desperate plead for...
901K 30K 46
He was extraordinary, despite his reassurances that he wasn't. His circumstances were extraordinary, he would say, but I knew better. He let me in fa...
30.6K 1.8K 37
✓Completed There was so many expectations for me when I moved into a new city with my best friend, but the last thing I expected was to fall for a bl...