ENEMIES WITH BENEFITS-Taekook

By ghostqueen23

"Kiss my ass" "Would you like me to use tongue?" The Kim family and the Jeon family had been business rivals... More

Disclaimer
01
02
03
04
05
06
Playlist
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Epilogue
Note

35

51.1K 2.6K 4.7K
By ghostqueen23

Trigger warning! Heavy BDSM and nsfw images (1)

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

The living room of Taehyung's apartment was engulfed with a comfortable silence as big doe eyes took in the perfectly designed living room. There was not a thing out of place. The whole apartment was a work of well-planned architecture. Jeon Jeongguk thought everything about Taehyung's apartment reminded him of his lover.

Several paintings hung on every wall and Jeongguk couldn't help but be mesmerized by the uniqueness of the art done by Taehyung himself. Jeongguk wrapped his small hands around the mug of hot coffee that he had made himself only minutes ago to get more warmth to his cold fingers as he glanced around the apartment as he sat cross legged on a sofa.

He breathed in the sweet fragrance of coffee and the vague realization that Taehyung doesn't drink coffee crossed his mind. He had bought it because Jeongguk liked it. In the few weekends Jeongguk had spent in Taehyung's apartment, he had gotten familiar and comfortable there. He felt like he was home every time he visited. It felt more like home than his own house. Because everything in Taehyung's apartment reminded him of Taehyung and Taehyung was his home.

Jeongguk had arrived at Taehyung's apartment not thirty minutes ago, and it was already the evening. He had texted Taehyung that he had arrived. He was feeling nervous about what might've gone down between Taehyung and Rose. He hoped that Taehyung was successful to convince the actress to drop her case. However, it went and after all Taehyung had been through, including the fact that his father wasn't well, Jeongguk knew that Taehyung would need some support from Jeongguk. Jeongguk wanted nothing more than to shower Taehyung with his love and tell him everything is going to be alright.

He had changed into a lose shirt that hung off his shoulders and sweatpants while he waited. he had taken several outfits of Taehyung to his own house and left his clothes at the apartment, so he had more than a couple of things to wear. Besides the shirt he was wearing, which belonged to Taehyung, was one of his favorite shirts of Taehyung. He was about to get up and wash his mug when the front door opened, revealing a very stressed-looking Taehyung.

His hair was ruffled, unruly, so much unlike his usual demeanor. His eyes lacked the usual twinkle. Jeongguk's heart dropped when he couldn't see the usual smile, which appeared every time he saw Jeongguk. His eyes looked colorless, as if bleached; void of emotion. His perfect lips that would usually be stretched to a rectangular grin was now a sour frown.

Jeongguk stood up from his seat as taehyung closed the door behind him and walked towards Jeongguk.

"Taehyung" Jeongguk whispered. Taehyung's eyes met Jeongguk's and for the millionth time in those last few moments, Jeongguk's heart fell.

"What's wrong?"

Taehyung shook his head. "Nothing" A small smile. "It's all fine"

Jeongguk was having a hard time believing it. "What- "Before Jeongguk could pronounce his question, Taehyung had flung himself toward Jeongguk, making Jeongguk almost stumble backwards. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jeongguk, almost squeezing his ribcage as he placed his head on Jeongguk's shoulder. Despite being taken by surprise, Jeongguk instantly returned the embrace of his lover.

They stood in the middle of the living room like that for what felt like an eternity, basking in each other's warmth. When Taehyung finally pulled away and his tired eyes met Jeongguk's, he knew that not everything was alright. Something was wrong.

But all the questions were halted in his throat when Taehyung smiled gently and kissed Jeongguk's forehead. Jeongguk closed his eyes momentarily, sighing as his lover's cold lips met his forehead. When he opened them again, Taehyung was staring at him.

But in his eyes was a heavy brown, a darkness that made Jeongguk confused. His eyes weren't tired anymore. Nor did his eyes look dead. His eyes had darkened and Jeongguk was unable to comprehend anything when Taehyung turned him around by grabbing his shoulders and Taehyung's strong arms wrapped themselves around Jeongguk's torso, back hugging him.

"Tae- "Jeongguk started but was cut off as soon when he felt lips on his neck. Jeongguk's whole body tensed up, the hairs at his neck standing upright. Taehyung wordlessly prepped kissed along his neck and when he reached the base of his neck, he pushed away the fabric of his shirt off his shoulder and prepped kisses along his shoulder.

His large hands caressed Jeongguk's hard stomach, slowly reaching upwards. As Taehyung left a wet trial of kissed along the pale skin of Jeongguk's shoulder blades. Taehyung's cold fingers came in contact with his nipples, which were already hard from all the attention Taehyung's been giving his body.

Taehyung's thumb and index finger pinched the erect mass of flesh of his nipple, making Jeongguk throw his head back against Taehyung's shoulder and moan. Taehyung kept teasing his nipples while his mouth now bit the shin of his shoulder and back, surely leaving marks in its wake. And Jeongguk could only moan in pleasure.

After a few minutes of teasing, Taehyung turned Jeongguk around to face himself. Jeongguk looked at his with hooded eyes, clouded with lust. And taehyung was no different. His lips were swollen and glistened with saliva. His eyes had darkened dangerously.

There was a deafening silence between them until Taehyung ripped Jeongguk's shirt open, buttons flying in all directions. Jeongguk gasped in shock. That was his favorite shirt! Wait, it's not even his!

Jeongguk didn't have time to process much information as Taehyung knelt in front of Jeongguk and the next thing Jeongguk knew, his cock was standing erect against his stomach, exposed to the cold air.

Taehyung helped Jeongguk out of his boxers and sweatpants, which Taehyung had tugged off Jeongguk's body in one go.

And now, Jeongguk was standing in front of Taehyung, stark naked while Taehyung was fully clothed. In the middle of the living room. Taehyung eyed Jeongguk up and down, wordlessly, as if a beast was eyeing its prey. Jeongguk gulped, but he wasn't unfamiliar with this. Taehyung was always a beast when it came to their bedroom activities.

Taehyung kissed Jeongguk's thick thigh and Jeongguk watched from above as his lover left marks on his pale fabric of skin.

"Turn" Taehyung said after a while. Jeongguk obeyed.

Now he could no longer see Taehyung. He felt nervous and excited about what Taehyung had in mind for him. He felt long fingers on his ass, caressing the soft blobs of flesh and giving them a firm squeeze.

But what had him gasping and letting out a choked moan was when Taehyung parted his cheeks and licked a stripe over the crack of his ass. Jeongguk almost stumbled forward, with nothing to hold onto for support. Taehyung's tongue poked his hole, which was fluttering now. Taehyung's fingers joined his tongue and in no time, Taehyung was eating him out in the middle of his living room.

Jeongguk was half-bent, unable to stand upright at this kind of situation. Not when Taehyung was fucking him with his finger and tongue. His cock was red and leaking. And his eyes were brimmed with tears and his legs shook with pleasure.

After what felt like forever and just as Jeongguk thought he was going to cum from Taehyung's tongue and fingers alone, Taehyung stopped. Jeongguk whined, frustrated that he was denied off his orgasm.

Jeongguk heard Taehyung shift behind him, which made his look around. Taehyung had stood up and was watching Jeongguk.

"Go to my room and lay on the bed. Don't touch yourself" Taehyung's voice was an octave deeper than usual, which made Jeongguk's hair stand up.

"Yes" Jeongguk murmured, suddenly his body overflowing with arousal.

"Yes what?" Taehyung said, louder.

"Yes, daddy"

Taehyung hummed behind Jeongguk and without another single thought, he made his way towards Taehyung's bedroom.

The blue and grey sheets of the bed were neat as ever. Jeongguk slowly climbed on top of the bed and laid on his back, hands folded on top of his stomach. The room was basked in silence, and it was almost eerie. His cock was standing tall between his thighs, pre-cum leaking from the tip already. He needed release. The sudden urge to touch himself was tempting but Taehyung's words crossed his mind, which made him dismiss the thought completely.

Soon Jeongguk heard footsteps approach and Taehyung entered the bedroom. He took one look at Jeongguk, who was obediently laying on top of the bed as he was told to, and walked right inside his closet.

Jeongguk's heart sank a little when Taehyung only glanced at him with a cold gaze. He needed attention. But he did like it when Taehyung was dominating like this. When he was mean. He liked it a lot.

Jeongguk heard ruffling inside Taehyung's closet and then something like metal crashing with each other.

A few minutes later Taehyung came out naked. But he wasn't bare handed. He was holding a couple of things that made Jeongguk's eyes widen. Taehyung looked at Jeongguk with a smirk and placed the equipment on the bed.

Jeongguk identified them. He knew about these things. But he'd never used them. A black satin blindfold and...a spreader bar?

Img: spreader bar

Jeongguk gulped.

"Ever used these?" Taehyung asked as he knelt on the bed and looked down at the younger boy. Jeongguk had blushed a pretty pink.

He shook his head no.

"Would you like to?"

Jeongguk nodded.

"Words, baby" Taehyung grumbled.

"Yes. I do" Jeongguk said.

"Do you know what this is?" Taehyung said, showing him the spreader bar.

"Yes" Jeongguk said and Taehyung nodded at him. The spreader bar had a metal shaft, covered in leather, which was long and attached to it was two pairs of handcuffs. Each was made of leather and hung off the shaft with metal chains.

"Do you remember your words baby?" Taehyung said, eyeing Jeongguk.

"Yes. Banana if I want to stop" Jeongguk said.

"Good boy" Taehyung said, making Jeongguk blush a deeper pink.

"Let's start" Taehyung said and the younger watched as he undid the handcuffs one by one.

"I'm going to put this on you now" Taehyung said and Jeongguk nodded. He watched as Taehyung spread his legs and attached each foot to the handcuff on the further sides of the bar. He then slowly raised his legs while attached to the spreader bar, until they were standing more than ninety degrees on the bed. He then took each one of Jeongguk's hands and handcuffed each wrist to the bar. At the end of it, Jeongguk's hands were above his head and his legs were spread out.

Jeongguk let out a mewl of surprise as his legs and hands were literally tied together, above his head. His body was bent in two.

He could feel the way his legs were spread wide and his ass was open, making his hole flutter from the cold.

Taehyung quickly took the blindfold and knelt beside Jeongguk's head. "I'm going to blindfold you now" Taehyung said and the next thing Jeongguk knew, his vision was blacked out. The satin covered his eyes and it was tightly wrapping around his head.

The moment Taehyung's hands left his body after blindfolding him, Jeongguk's senses heightened. He could feel everything around him. Hear the ruffling of bedsheets as Taehyung got off the bed. Heard Taehyung's bare feet hit the carpeted floor of the bedroom. Heard the sound of the air conditioner spraying air inside the room. His skin tingled from the cold and goosebumps were appearing on his skin. His cock and nipples were erect against the cold air. Having his eye sight deprived and the fact that Taehyung could basically do anything to Jeongguk and he wouldn't even be able to move from the bed made Jeongguk's heart rate pick up. The unpredictability of what would happen to him only made Jeongguk excited. He knew Taehyung wouldn't hurt him in any form. He trusted him. He trusted Taehyung with his complete submission.

A deafening silence had stretched around Jeongguk, which only made Jeongguk try to grasp into whatever sound that fell on his ears. A shudder went through his body the moment he felt Taehyung's long fingers wrap around one of his feet.

Jeongguk's cheeks had heated up uncontrollably. He was literally exposed but strangely the position of being bent in half was comfortable. Maybe because he had been taking dancing lessons until high school that he was so flexible.

"Are you feeling okay? Any discomfort?" Taehyung asked from somewhere by Jeongguk's right side.

"I'm okay" Jeongguk replied.

"Good"

He heard Taehyung's footsteps go around the bed and he felt the bed dip. He heard a bottle cap opening and the next thing he knew, Taehyung's thick cock was being pushed inside him, mercilessly. Jeongguk gasped and bucked his hips up.

He wasn't stretched much beforehand and the stretch was painful. He heard Taehyung too breathing heavily. Jeongguk moaned as Taehyung mercilessly pushed inside. When he finally bottomed out, he waited for a moment or two and then pulled back out before slamming right back into Jeongguk.

Jeongguk screamed. The stretch was painful as it was pleasurable. Jeongguk's helpless cry didn't make Taehyung slow down. He kept thrusting, picking up his speed with every thrust.

The bed shook and Jeongguk couldn't move a muscle. The only thing he could do was move his head but that hardly proved of any use. Soon the pain subsided and shockwaves of pleasure coursed through his body make him cry out in pleasure as Taehyung repeatedly hit prostate. The pleasure was dizzying and he thought he was going to pass out.

Taehyung's thrusts only sped up, encouraged by Jeongguk's moans and screams. He was thrusting in and out of Jeongguk at an animalistic speed.

Jeongguk wanted to move his hands; to grab onto something because it was becoming too much. But his feet and wrists are basically tied together, unmovable. His wrists started hurting as he kept pulling at the handcuffs, but the pain was easily overthrown by the maddening pleasure.

As cry after cry of ecstasy left Jeongguk's mouth and tears stained the satin blindfold, he could feel the fire pooling low in stomach.

Jeongguk could only stay still as he knew he couldn't form any word other than an incoherent mumble while being brutally fucked like a rag doll by Taehyung.

It was only a few thrusts later Jeongguk came, spurting white ribbons from his cock to his stomach, crying in pleasure. Taehyung kept thrusting in and out of the younger, chasing his own euphoria as the other lay on the bed lifelessly.

After a few thrusts, taehyung too came inside Jeongguk, who groaned as he felt the hot, thick liquid fill him up.

He heard the rumble of bedsheets beside him as taehyung collapsed on the bed beside him, breathing fast as if he'd run a marathon. Jeongguk was no different.

In moments, his blindfold was removed. It was soaked with tears. Jeongguk squinted his eyes as his pupils took in the dim lights of the bedroom. He was uncuffed soon and the moment the spreader was removed from his legs, he spread his legs, as all his limbs were aching. A low grunt escaped as pain shot up his body from his ass and sore limbs.

"It hurts?" Taehyung asked softly from beside him.

"A little" Jeongguk replied, smiling. Taehyung was covered in sweat and so was Jeongguk. The sheen layer of sweat of Taehyung's naked body was reflected by the dim lights of the bedroom, making him glow. Even after taking part in such an unholy activity, Taehyung managed to look angelic.

He smiled at Jeongguk. His smile was wider this time. It reached his eyes. He looked tired but he also looked less stressed and Jeongguk was more than happy about it.

Jeongguk watched as Taehyung walked to the bathroom and fetched a wet towel and wiped Jeongguk, cleaning him and kissing his temples.

After he put the towel away, Taehyung leaned down and slowly placed kisses around him eyes, nose, lips and lastly kissed him on the lips. Taehyung smiled into the kiss and Jeongguk bubbled with happiness as they kissed.

The older prepped kisses over Jeongguk's wrists and ankles, which had red marks from the cuffs. Taehyung looked worried, and kept asking if it hurts from time to time. But Jeongguk only smiled and said no, because it didn't hurt much.

When the aftercare was over, Taehyung cuddled Jeongguk, their naked bodies pressed together.

Jeongguk looked up at Taehyung, who had closed his eyes. His heart was filled with curiosity and worry about what happened earlier that day. Something had stressed Taehyung out, enough for him to go so rough on Jeongguk.

"Taehyung?"

"Hmm?"

"What happened today?" Jeongguk asked in a small voice.

"Don't worry, my love. Sleep now"

"But- "

"Shh...I'm tired. Let's sleep" Taehyung said and Jeongguk stopped there.

"I love you" He heard his lover whisper after a few moments, which made Jeongguk smile widely.

"I love you too"

-

"No"

Kim Taehyung watched as the actress's eyes widened at what he had declared. "what?!"

"You're threatening me" Taehyung said, voice stern as he sat, legs crossed over each other, composed. He simply looked dominating and powerful.

"I'm not- "

"This is blackmail and it's illegal"

Rose scoffed. "And trying to bribe me isn't?!"

"I'm not exactly bribing you, Miss Park. I'm offering to pay your hospital bills and the loss you'll be facing in the period of your treatment. We were talking as acquaintances here. We worked together. I'm only making a friendly suggestion that you remove your police complaint and not file a lawsuit. It's not much, really"

Rose was boiling with anger. "You can't- "

"Take off your mask"

"What? Why would I do that?"

"Because you filed a complaint against my company claiming something happened to your face. So, show me what happened"

"I already showed the police- "

"Take it off" Taehyung's voice was loud and clear.

Rose hesitated for a moment rolled her eyes and took off her mask. Blisters covered both her cheeks. But only a small part of her cheek. It had reddened and some medicine was seemingly applied over them.

"I'm Sorry" Taehyung said. "You'll heal. It won't leave scars, I'm sure. The blisters are almost gone now"

"Yeah but I have to treat them for god knows how long" Rose said putting back her mask.

"And I'm offering to pay for your medical treatment. Agree to this, Miss Park. Let's not take this too far"

"The only way out of this for you is dating me, Mr. Kim" Rose said.

Taehyung sighed. The woman wasn't going to make this easy. He'd have to try the hard way. He leaned forward on his seat; hands brought together under his chin as he looked at the actress before him with hawk-like eyes.

"Rose, I'm telling you for the last time. Let's put an end to this now"

"And I'm telling you for the last time; date me- "

"Do you know who I am?" Kim Taehyung spoke, voice loud and clear. There was something commanding and authoritative about the way Taehyung spoke. It made anyone raise their heads and listen to him.

"What?"

"You must know who I am, Miss Park, as a citizen of Korea, you should know what kind of power I hold. But you seem to have forgotten it. Let me remind you. I am the current owner of Tan Corporation, the biggest business in the industry with over a thousand outlets in 80 different countries. I am the winner of Best Entrepreneur and management award of the last two years at the presidential award ceremony. I am also close with the president of South Korea and many other Korean and global companies. My name is the most searched word on Twitter and news sites every week. I am the multi-millionaire Kim Taehyung. The fifth youngest millionaire of the world"

Also, he was dating Jeon Jeongguk, the CEO of Jeon Corporation.

"And you" Taehyung continued, "someone like you, have the audacity to tell me to date you? To threaten me? Do you have any idea about the power I hold? You are just some actress who might have a couple of million dollars in your bank account. But me? Darling I am the owner of a multi-national company" Taehyung sneered.

"You are nothing compared to me. And you are not worthy to me more than just peck of dirt under my shoe. I can ruin your whole life and career if I wanted. I can drag you to the streets like a beggar if I wanted"

Silence followed. You could almost hear a pin drop. The actress stared at Taehyung with wide eyes never leaving the floor. She looked terrified.

Taehyung smirked. "I don't know if you're doing this alone or with someone. But this is pure idiocy. Even if you file lawsuit against me, I'll never be bankrupt or anything. My business would never fall. Me and my family won't be dragged to the streets after this"

Taehyung stood up. He looked at the frozen figure that sat before him. "So, It's your choice. The deal is still on. I will pay all your medical bills. Inform me by tomorrow morning if you've changed your mind. If you haven't..." Taehyung shrugged. "Well you obviously won't get anything from filing a lawsuit against me. But I'll make sure you know what happens to people who mess with me"

With that said, he left.

The moment he sat in the leather seats of his car, he exhaled. He gasped out as he took heavy breaths to calm his erratic heartbeat. He had never, ever uttered such words in his life. Though what he said was only the truth.

But that wasn't what made him scared for his life; what had him gasping out of nervousness. It was the fact that he had let go of the last chance to save his company. There was no turning back now.

Taehyung massaged his temples, feeling more stressed than he'd ever felt.

He can't possibly date some actress! She might be a celebrity but Taehyung would never have any benefit in dating her. And he doesn't even like her for God's sake! If he dated someone so ordinary like her, what would happen to his reputation? Besides, people aren't fools. They'd think that he started dating her because of blackmail. And his reputation would be flushed down the toilet. His fame would subside. And that would affect his company-

But the lawsuit could affect more...

But he couldn't possibly date that woman! He had promised himself that he'd never date a gold digger. And obviously if they did date, she'd threaten him to marry her.

But above all....

How could he ever let Jeongguk go?

How could he give up on his Jeongguk for money and reputation? His love was more important to him than anything.

More important than your family? Taehyung heard his subconscious speak.

In all honesty, he didn't know. Nor was he seeking answers. He wondered what his father would say about this. If he would agree on the decision he had made. He probably won't. He did tell him to do whatever it takes to save the company.

But he couldn't possibly let go of Jeongguk. Not again. He just got him back! He had never been in love with someone as much as he is in love with Jeongguk.

Only a single night has passed after their reunion and he had already planned a happily ever after with Jeongguk. Call Taehyung cheesy or a dreamer but he wanted to be happy. And he wanted to marry the person he loved someday.

He knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Jeongguk.

He didn't know in what way the decision he took could be wrong. All he knew was that he was following his heart.

Nervousness still tugged at his heart no matter how much he tried to justify his decision. It was almost choking him up.

Taehyung felt a buzz near his thigh which made him slide his phone out to take a look. His phone screen was lit up with a notification which made the corners of his lips slightly tug upwards.

"Let's go" he told the driver, not taking his eyes off his phone screen.

"To the Kim Mansion, sir?" The man in the driving seat asked.

"No" Taehyung answered. "Home"

~*~

Wow that was my first time writing such heavy bdsm omg😭 hope that was okay

Votes will be much appreciated. thank you
lOvE,
Sara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 4.3K 17
[Completed] Jungkook's mother married Namjoon's father. They were happily in love. But the problem was their sons. Namjoon and Jungkook hated each o...
166K 7K 49
"I don't fuck with my father's whores!!" Jungkook spits but Taehyung simply laughed at his reaction. "You don't but you will fuck me because you can'...
239K 9.7K 23
"Of course you're a pain slut. Tell me, bunny. Why is it so goddamn hard to punish you? Huh? You're so dirty and fucked up in the head that you like...
98.8K 5.1K 39
Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyung and seeks his twin Jungkook for advic...