Back Home (A Larry Stylinson...

By TimeToRead2485

Harry Styles became the fastest selling record artist with sold-out concerts and an award winning actor. He p... More

Chapter 1 - We had some good times, didn't we?
Chapter 2 - Happily?
Chapter 3 - Spaces between us
Chapter 4 - When we were 18
Chapter 5 - The music is so loud
Chapter 6 - The script was written
Chapter 7 - Looking in the dark
Chapter 8 - I want to write you a song
Chapter 9 - Does he know?
Chapter 10 - Story of my life
Chapter 11 - It's gotta be you
Chapter 12 - Better than words
Chapter 13 - Silence and Sounds
Chapter 14 - See you smile again
Chapter 15 - Sweet Creature
Chapter 16 - I wanna tell the world that you're mine
Chapter 17 - Tell me that I'm wrong
Chapter 18 - Don't Forget Where You Belong
Chapter 19 - We don't say what we really mean
Chapter 20 - How many nights till it takes
Chapter 21 - I show you my heart
Chapter 22 - Taste of my Tongue
Chapter 23 - Midnight Memories
Chapter 24 - If I Could Fly
Chapter 25 - I get down on my knees for you
Chapter 26 - I was like... Nanana!
Chapter 28 - We Made It
Home (Epilogue)

Chapter 27 - Perfect For You

11.6K 409 698
By TimeToRead2485

A/N

Here is the most awaited part of the story. Hope you guys will like it. I cried writing this part because I know how much I love Louis and Harry together. By the way, a big shout out to @rainbow_girl04 and RegularIntrovert for your comments! I love all of them! Please continue to vote and recommend this story to your friends! Let us spread LOVE! Larry is real!

PS. Do you know about #LarryCode? Do you think Harry is in LA or London?

Harry's POV

I went back on the stage from my encore. The spotlight was on me. I stood in the centre of arena hearing the screaming of the fans. Watching the different colours of lights from the phones waving from the dark place of the venue gave me the chills. This was the last concert for this year and I would be missing it.

I took a deep breath preparing for the first song in the encore play list - Home. And when I was about to sing, the power turned off. The music stopped. The screaming of the fans became silent.

What happened? I looked at the staff getting their attention to tell me what was happening but it was too dark. The only light were coming from the audience. I waited for awhile but I was starting to get panicked. Then, the LED screen on the stage began to work again. I sighed. There was a timer continuously ticking.

10...

9...

8...

7...

6....

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

I saw myself, a sixteen-year old Harry Styles, introducing himself during his audition in the X-Factor and sang his audition piece making me smiled followed by Louis' audition. The fans screamed because of that. I looked at my staff questioning why the video played in the middle of my concert. My eyes went back to the screen as the slow and piano version of 18 and some selected videos of mine and Louis played. Our happy moments during the One Direction years were shown.

During the whole entire three minutes of watching the video, I was crying. It brought back all the memories that we shared. Those times when our feelings for each other blossomed.

The video ended.

I could hear the clapping and the cheers of the fans shouting "LARRY STYLINSON". I laughed at their reactions. Then all of a sudden, the band started to play Home once again. I readied myself to sing. But when I was about to start, my mic was off so I got panicked again. What was happening? This couldn't be happening. Another technical issues, but there was nobody attending to my needs as if they were intentionally ignoring me.

However, there was someone singing, a familiar voice, an angelic voice. Was that Louis? I tried to search for him at the VIP area but he was not there. Until the LED opened, and there he appeared in front and another spotlight was on him.

"Making little conversation, so long I've been waiting, to let go of myself and feel alive. So many nights I thought it over, told myself I kind of liked her, but there was something missing in her eyes"

It was Louis, singing Home. My jaw just dropped literally on the floor and my eyes popped out. I knew the crowd got wild seeing him there but my thoughts were just focused on him.

"I was stumbling looking in the dark, with an empty heart. But you say, you feel the same, could we ever be enough? Baby, we could be enough."

He was walking towards me with a long stem of red rose. We stared at each other. He gave me a wink making me smiled.

"But it's alright, calling out for somebody to hold tonight. When you're lost you'll find a way, I'll be your light. You'll never feel like you're alone. I'll make this feel like HOME."

He was now in front of me. He kissed the rose before he gave it to me. I chuckled at his sweet gesture.

"So hot that I couldn't take it, want to wake up and see your face, and remember how good it was being here last night. Still high with a little feeling, I see the smile as it starts to creep in. It was there, I saw it in your eyes."

He reached for my hand. We both held our hands. He moved closer as our face were inches away. I looked at his lips then to his eyes. I could not believe he was in front of me doing this. My heart was melting right at that moment. Then I noticed him signalling me to sing the chorus with him. He put the mic between us. I moved closer. We started singing.

"I was stumbling looking in the dark, with an empty heart. But you say, you feel the same, could we ever be enough? Baby, we could be enough. But it's alright, calling out for somebody to hold tonight. When you're lost you'll find a way, I'll be your light. You'll never feel like you're alone. I'll make this feel like HOME."

We hugged when the song finished for I didn't know how long. I just noticed his hands on my back tapping me. Once we unconnected, we stared at each other again and then faced the crowd who were screaming relentlessly of our ship name.

And then Louis gestured them to be quiet.

"MSG!!! I wanna say something to Harry? So, if it is okay to give me a moment of silence please?"

I usually got a problem making them quiet but the audience immediately became still and silent waiting for the next thing to happen. And so I was because I had no idea what he wanted to say.

"Harry?" He started.

"Louis?" I responded making my eyebrows raised.

"You probably are wondering why the hell I am doing in this stage and gatecrashing your concert? But you see, I have been setting my mind and have been planning for this for so long already."

Planning? What planning? What was he saying?

"Just like in the video, you know that ever since we met, you always have a special place in my heart."

The audience made "aahhhwww" sound in synch.

"You became my bandmate. My bestfriend. And my boyfriend."

I heard the scream of the fans making Louis stopped from his speech and put his index finger on his lips gesturing to be quiet again.

"We were tested by fate but our love is strong that no one can ever separate us because we know for sure that we really are meant for each other. You are the anchor of my rope. You are the ship of my compass. You are the rose for my dagger. You are the love of my life. I wrote too many songs for you. You are my HOME, Harry. And I want to tell the people here, to the whole world how much I love you. I love you so much. And I want to love you not only this time, but forever. So uhmmm..."

I was now teary eyed with what he was saying. He was so brave to let everyone knew his feelings towards me. But then I was confused because he moved back letting go of my hand, and taking something on his pocket. And the next unexpected thing that happened making my jaw dropped and covered it instantly.

He bent his leg, kneeling. He opened the blue velvet box. A shining platinum ring with a small cut of diamond in the center was inside of it. Was he?

"Harry. Edward. Styles. Will you marry me?"

He was asking me to marry him? I mean, he just proposed to me. I heard the crown yelling, "SAY, YES!!!" all together. I stared at him waiting for my answer. Louis shrugged adorably telling me 'It's up to you, take your time' making me laughed and at the same time crying.

I took a deep breath and shouted, "YESSSSSSS!!!!! I will marry you Louis William Tomlinson!"

And that made everyone screamed. Louis sighed and screamed too. He inserted the ring on my ring finger and quickly stood to hug me. After a few minutes of hugging, I stepped back.

"I love you very much, Loulove!"

"I love you so much, Haz!"

And we sealed our love with a kiss.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Louis' POV

"LARRY IS REAL! LARRY IS REAL! LARRY IS REAL!"

As Harry and I parted our lips, I could hear the crowd screaming. I couldn't believe this moment would happen. I used to be hesitant and scared with people judging our relationship, but this time, I really didn't care at all as long as we loved each other. That was all that mattered to us.

Harry deserved to be loved and I was very much willing to show how much I loved him. The planning of proposal was nerve-rocking especially I had been with him 24/7. It was so stressful to keep a secret from him. But with his reactions from the surprise video, to my singing, to my speech up to showing the ring from him while I was kneeling in front not only with him but to thousands of people, it was all worth it. I was so happy with the outcome because I knew I made him happy as well. I could see it in his eyes. I could see at his way of smiling. Even if he was all teary-eyed. I knew he was the happiest man at that moment.

"Ladies, gentlemen and non-binary... Let me introduce to you my boyfriend, my fiancé, my soon-to-be husband, Louis Tomlinson!" He said making everyone cheered and rejoiced.

I waved to everyone and gave them my signature thumbs-up sign. I looked at where my family, Anne, Gemma and my 1D mates all standing and cheering for us. I could see the fans who were also teary-eyed. I tapped Harry's arms to point to him our loved ones. We both laughed when I saw Zayn rubbing Niall's and Liam's back because the two were also emotional.

"I'm going now. I will go back to my seat. I will see you later, yeah?" I whispered to him.

I did not need to wait for his response and was about to leave the stage, but then he held my hand tightly, never letting me go. My eyebrows furrowed, giving him a confused look. And all he did was just smiled.

"Stay here with me."

"What? You still have three more songs, my angel. I'm leaving now."

"Loulove, just stay! Please?"

I didn't know what to say. I knew it would be awkward if I just stayed and stood there for so long and maybe stole his moments, but he wanted me to be with him, so I did. He turned around gave a thumbs-up to one of his crew making that person nodded and said something in the mouthpiece of his headset. So Harry really wanted to end his show with me without doing anything. I guessed, I would just go along with him and just savoured the perk of watching his performance literally up close and personal.

He put his mic on the mic stand but his other hand was still holding mine. He quickly fixed himself to continue his show. He took a deep breath.

"This next song is very important to me. Maybe for some of you are not aware that I got writer's block." He started making everyone quiet. "For years, I wasn't able to write. But this man, my Loulove, inspired me. He encouraged me to go back to writing. He is the reason why I made this song. Because you, Louis Tomlinson, you are my Sweet Creature."

And the guitar started to play.

"Sweet creature, had another talk about where it's going wrong but we're still young. We don't know where we're going but we know where we belong. And oh we started two hearts in one home. It's hard when we argue we're both stubborn, I know, but oh. Sweet creature, sweet creature! Wherever I go, you bring me home. Sweet creature, sweet creature! When I run out of road, you bring me home."

My heart was about to burst. I had been listening to this song, and I knew that he wrote it for me, but at that moment, it was different. I felt the sincerity of the song. I felt him. I felt his love for me.

He was smiling at me while he was singing. Then he shrugged asking me to look at the audience. I turned my head staring at the lights of the phones of the fans waving from the dark of the venue. Then, all of a sudden, the lights of the arena went on. And I saw the big signs held by the fans from their seats making me surprised. I was completely astonished from what it said:

"LOUIS"

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

What was happening? What was going on? I mean, I just proposed to him few minutes ago. What was that sign all about? I was confused.

Harry put his index finger on his lips motioning to make the fans be quiet.

"Loulove?" Harry called making me looked back at him. "Hi!"

He pointed the mic towards the audience.

"Oops!" The fans screamed automatically. I chuckled.

"That's our first little conversation, right? He asked making me nod. "You got me already. What I saw was the most beautiful man in the world in the toilet and how I wished that time to get to know you more and befriend you. Thank God, He granted it. And as times went by, I realized you are not just only beautiful outside but also inside. You are the source of my happiness. You are my sweet creature. You are my medicine. You used to call me 'Sunshine', but the truth is, you are my sunshine. You are perfect for me, Lou."

My eyes were blurred from the tears that were about to fall down. My lips were a bit shaky.

"I have loved you since I was sixteen, Loulove. I love you so much. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know you just proposed to me awhile ago, but you see, I also made a plan. And I asked a little help of them from them. So, LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON, WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

He knelt and showed a platinum ring with blue and green diamonds on it. It was so beautiful. I could not help but to be emotional how he had done all of this for me.

"YES! I will marry you, HARRY EDWARD STYLES."

"I love you so much, Loulove!"

"I love you very much, Haz!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 113K 55
[HIGHEST RANK: #37 FANFIC / #100 TEENFIC; 9/14/14] **sequel to Catfish. Please, read Catfish before this story.** In which Louis and Harry are suppos...
4.5K 59 33
This is my take on what I want to happen with Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson aka Larry Stylinson💙💚 This is set in 2020 and the guys are reuniting...
4.4K 142 22
Recovering from a cold that has affected his asthma making him more prone than usual to asthma attacks Harry Styles wanted nothing more but to come o...
134K 5.9K 22
Harry Styles had it all. He was a record-selling artist who played on all the big arenas around the world. His shows were always sold out and he had...