Ms Jenner

Galing kay kendallsbitch

Y/n's boss has moved to another branch, and as an assistant she's had nothing to do since he left, but her ne... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Part 2
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Part 3
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
Part 4
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63

41

3.2K 106 27
Galing kay kendallsbitch

"Welcome back!" Rebecca grinned and I squealed and ran over to her. Kendall smiled at me and shook her head while she unlocked her office and I hugged Rebecca and she was already trying to feed me biscuits. "Come on, I have a tea maker up here! Your wifey knows how to get lit"

"That's disgusting, stop talking like that" I cringed and she cackled loudly.

"So then, work buddy, what should we do?"

"First of all, I'm not your work buddy, second of all, we should work. I'm very thankful for Ms Jenner letting me have my job back after I fucked up last time so I think we should work for about an hour before we do anything else"

"Oh please, she told me everything. She and I get along surprisingly well, so I'd sometimes go into her office and we'd talk about her life"

"Was she sad when we broke up?"

"Devastated. I'd never seen any of my bosses like that before, all she'd do was stare at her computer and pretend she was doing something. That's why I came in and started to speak to her about life, and she was so heartbroken"

"What did she say?"

"She told me everything she'd done wrong and that you were right to have left her"

"That's so sad"

"And she went for therapy and she even tried to find you, she was asking around for you but no one knew where you were so she tried to make it feel better with Bella, but she told me she never felt the same about anyone else. Then the other week she came into work and she was so happy, and I knew she'd found you again. She told me you were living in her spare room and staying at home, then she emailed me and told me the good news that you were engaged and you were coming back, so I took the liberty of buying you a beanbag" she said

"Really?" I smiled and she nodded and produced a beanbag from under her desk. Kendall was working at her desk but I caught her eye and blushed

"You guys are actually so adorable, I'm crying" Rebecca smiled

"So you were Kendall's little trustee in all of this?"

"I believe I was"

"Did she ever talk shit about me?"

"She said you were very stubborn, but I think she was just mad"

"She said I was stubborn?" I asked, standing up

"But she was really upset and she didn't know what she meant, I think she meant you were opinionated and determined if you asked me"

"Hang on" I said. I wasn't mad, I just wanted an excuse to speak to her. I knocked on the door and she beckoned me in "Ms Jenner, I heard you were saying I was stubborn?"

"When was this? I don't seem to have an account of this" she said

"Well it happened" I said and she rolled her eyes

"Baby, go back to work please. I don't pay you to sit around and talk about me with Rebecca and ask about what I said after our breakup"

"But I wanted to know, sorry"

"I know, just do some work for me and I'll let you off" she teased and I pouted "stop doing that, if you're too distracting I might have to send you to work somewhere else. I'm engaged"

"So am I" I said and we laughed for a second before she wanted to get back to work so I went to sit with Rebecca in our office instead. She did most of the work while we caught up, then before lunch break we got bored so I thought we could do something funny. "Let's prank Kendall"

"What should we do?" Rebecca asked, already on board with the idea "should we uh... should we put tea in her coffee?"

"What? No. We need to do something she'll find a little annoying but funny when she realises it's a prank"

"Y/n, I can hear you" Kendall said without looking up from her computer "don't be a little shit on your first day back"

"Don't ruin my fun"

"Would you like to do some work?"

"Fine" I grumbled and looked around for something to pretend to do. I found some paperwork to sort through while I caught up on office gossip with Rebecca, and that seemed satisfactory to Kendall because she wasn't telling me to do anything else or giving me a dirty look. "Is Max still here?"

"He's moved to another branch in Washington. He's married now"

"What? How is everyone married?"

"Because they're all growing up" she said to me like I was a child

"I'm grown up, I have a fiancé and I'm ready to be a trophy wife"

"Y/n!"

"A lovely pretty wife" I corrected myself with a charming smile "but it's weird, I'm not jealous but I feel like everyone else has had experiences I haven't"

"Don't stress, don't forget that a lot of people you know are a few years older than you so they'll have had more experience than you. I'm close to 40 now, so-"

"No you're not Rebecca" I said

"Fine, 41. But I'm married and I have 2 teenage sons who don't stop causing trouble for me, don't wish away the best years of your life so it can be the same as everyone else's. Sounds like you've had some pretty special experiences yourself"

"I'm not telling my kids about that, for all they're concerned I went to work for another PR company"

"And I'm sure they'll believe you, but don't you think it'd be better to tell them the truth so they don't think they're alone when they make a bad choice?"

"It wasn't a bad choice Rebecca, I liked people paying me to strip. It made me feel hot"

"Well damn, okay" she laughed and drank some of her tea

"I don't know what I'll do when we have kids. I wanna be there for them all the time but I don't wanna seem really backward by being a stay at home mom, you know what I mean?"

"I do, but it's not backward. Do what feels right for you and if you're supported by Kendall, you don't need to worry"

"I don't wanna mooch off of her all my life, I feel bad" I said in a low voice so Kendall wouldn't hear me

"It's not mooching if she does it willingly. Did you ask her for anything you don't need or makes her pockets hurt?"

"No. And don't say pockets hurt"

"Sorry, my sons say it a lot. But don't feel bad because she's fine with it. What she spends on you is back pocket cash, it's not a big deal to her and I'm sure when you have kids she'll be just as happy to support them too" she said

"Yeah" I stretched out and yawned just as Kendall looked up, and she laughed "what?"

"Stunning" she chuckled and I rolled my eyes

"You're rude, look away next time"

"You snored in my face last night, I still like you. It's okay" she said and Rebecca sniggered

"I didn't, she's lying" I said

"She does snore sometimes, and if you're lucky she'll do it right into your ear" she smirked and I blushed and went back to pretending to sort through the files in front of me.

At the end of the day, Rebecca had gone home and it was just me and Kendall in the office so I was sat on her lap with my head on her shoulder while she finished off her work "you okay there?" She asked and I nodded

"I'm bored"

"I knew it from all the sighing. Just a few more minutes and we can go home. Are you happy working with Rebecca?"

"Very. Thanks for putting up with us" I said

"It's fine, it's very entertaining to listen to you both. It's like my own live podcast" she said

"Thank you, I'm glad I entertain you"

"You do, I liked seeing your work outfits again" she said and touched my skirt's hem "remember when we'd fuck in my bathroom?"

"I do"

"Shame you don't like me anymore so I don't get any invitations" she smiled

"Okay, if you're gonna be like that..." I got off her and strutted into my office and wrote 'me and you, bathroom, now' and handed it to her.

"What?" She laughed "come here, I didn't mean it"

"Well neither did I" I answered back and she scrunched up her nose

"Tomorrow?"

"I was thinking before dinner, but tomorrow works too"

"You're horny"

"Well done, would you like a medal for being the best mind reader in New York City?"

"As long as the medal is sex, sure" she said

"It's not, its takeout pizza"

"Gross" she said

"Don't lie, I know you had some when you missed me, didn't you?"

"I'm not that sad" she scoffed and looked at me guiltily

"You did" I laughed

"Let's go home, you're bullying me"

"Only cause I love you"

"I love you too, let's go" she said and I followed her to the car and got into the driver's seat "no way, I'm not dying"

"Please?" I asked in my sweetest voice

"No, this one's new"

"How new?"

"I've driven it twice" she said

"What do you do with the other ones?"

"Sell them or get them sent to my car storage" she said

"And what do you do with those?"

"Look at them" she said

"You're a very weird lady" I sighed and let her in her side

"Could I interest you in a date night on the sofa because I'm tired and lazy but I want to drink wine and talk to you?"

"You could"

"The dress code is sweats and hoodies" she said and I smiled "good idea?"

"Yeah. Can we watch... let's watch orange is the new black"

"The one about prison lesbians? Hell yeah" she said and I leaned over to put my head on her shoulder "tired?"

"Yeah" I yawned and kissed her cheek

"Do you want something?"

"A kiss"

"Do it then" she laughed and I pecked her on the lips "does it make you sad you'll only ever kiss me now?"

"No, it makes me happy. You're my favourite kisser" I said

"Is that your way of asking for more?"

"Mhm" I beamed and she quickly kissed me, but I kept my face right next to hers

"I have to drive" she said

"Stop lights" I said as soon as the car stopped and she pressed her lips onto mine.

"Is that a lip gloss? It's tingly"

"Mhm" I said before kissing her again

"Go lights in a second, off you go" she said so I reluctantly pulled away and awaited the next stop light.

Later in the evening we were drinking wine in front of the fire in our sweats as promised, and we'd decided to get another dog so we were looking online for one at a local shelter "why do you want another shelter puppy so bad?"

"Because it's better. The puppies that you buy are gonna be bought anyway but it's better to adopt because they actually need a home"

"What breed are you thinking this time?" She asked and I thought about it for a while

"Another Pablo"

"What should we call her?"

"Bella"

"That's not funny"

"Fine. How about Harley?"

"That's a cute name, I like it" she said and kissed my forehead "so you want this one?"

"Yeah, she's so cute"

"Do you think they'll get along?"

"I know they will" she said "Pablo's gonna be a good big brother"

"He is, do you think he's gay?"

"What?" She laughed

"I don't know either" I sighed

"You've had too much, will you even want a puppy in the morning?"

"I'll always want a puppy, don't take her away from me" I whined and cuddled Pablo closer to me "I just want him to have a little sister"

"You just want another dog to take up even more room on the bed" she said

"You got me" I said and she pecked my lips while she dialled the number "really?"

"Yeah, we both want her right?"

"For sure" I said "thanks babe"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

618K 15.7K 55
Kylie Jenner's been your best friend since you were 14. What will happen when you and Kylie go to a party, and things change between you and the olde...
194K 6.5K 23
Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations. It certainly wasn't in your plans road tripping with a strange girl you met on the way. And it cert...
333K 8.6K 64
A supermodel Kendall Jenner meet the bad ass Y/N Harper. What will happen to their love story? How can they take all the challenges in their relation...