Jojos In Honkai-verse (Also R...

By NTMafia

WARNING : SPOILERS FOR STONE OCEAN. This story take place in alternate JoJo universe, when Jotaro actually de... More

Chapter 1 : A new universe
Chapter 2 : New Captain.
Chapter 3 : Reunion.
Chapter 4 : Your First Mission.
Chapter 5 : Their meeting.
Chapter 6 : Darkness rises.
Chapter 7 : The Truth about this world.
Chapter 8 : An unexpected meeting.
Chapter 9 : Stand.
Chapter 10 : Aftermath.
Chapter 11 : Back in normal life.
Chapter 12 : Controller Part 1
Chapter 13 : Controller Part 2
Chapter 14 : Exam.
Chapter 15 : Italy.
Chapter 16 : The 4th Herrscher.
Chapter 17 : Ready to Strike back.
Chapter 18 : Striking back (1)
Chapter 19 : Striking back (2)
Chapter 20 : Aftermath.
Chapter 21 : Johnny and Gyro.
Chapter 22 : Diego Brando.
Chapter 23 : The Queen (1)
Chapter 24 : The Queen (2)
Chapter 25 : Controller Act 2
Chapter 26 : The World : A step closer to the goal.
Chapter 27 : Aftermath.
Chapter 28 : Reunion.
Chapter 29 : Controller Act 2 Requiem.
Chapter 30 : Finding Tuna's Dad.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 : The Deep (1)
Chapter 33 : The Deep (2)
Chapter 34 : The Serpent arc (1)
Chapter 35 : The Serpent arc (2)
Chapter 36 : Encounter.
Chapter 37 : Enter The Sea.
Chapter 38 : Leaving The Sea.
Chapter 39
Chapter 41 : Reinforcement
Chapter 42 : Sacrifice
Chapter 43 : The Heart (1)
Chapter 44 : The Heart (2)
Chapter 45 : Complete the God.
Bonus + Future Stories.
???

Chapter 40 : Where Sh*t begins.

217 9 4
By NTMafia

While Hyperion is on its way to Europe, meanwhile at Jotaro and the others.

"Jesus christ... I... I can't believe it... Is that you?" - Otto is talking to a figure.

"....?"

"... Is that really you? Kallen?" - Standing in front of him, even Otto couldn't believe in his eye anymore, the woman is standing in front of him, is the one he spend ages to revive, but fail and fail again. Now he can't belive it.

The woman is standing in front of him, is Kallen Kaslana.

"... Kallen... How..." - He step closer to Kallen.

"... Otto? Why... Are you here?" - She said.

"Otto! Don't fall in that trap! It's the trap that Dio set for us! His attack are already begun!" - Jotaro shout, while he's bleeding badly from his legs.

And around him, is some of his friend has fallen, Josuke is trying to fix them.

"Tsk."

2 hours ago.

"We can't go further inside, huh." - Otto ask, while looking in a mist, is blocking their path going further.

"We should go back, the enemy hasn't made a move in 2 days." - Durandal standing next to him said.

"Yeah..." - Otto turns back, he look around, everyone else is also gathering. "Anything?" - He ask.

"No, the mist blocked all the entrances." - Speedwagon said.

".... Sirin, can you order them to scout inside?" - He ask Sirin.

"Hmph, don't order to me, human. I already sent some in, but they haven't response to me yet."

".... Everyone, retreat now." - Otto said, then he walk back. Along with everyone.

"... What do you think, Jotaro." - Polnareff ask.

"... Don't know.. But that Stand is very familiar to me."

"You mean the mist?"

"Yeah.. From that old hag..."

Polnareff : Licking toilet flashback

"....!" - Jotaro suddenly see something just flies in Otto's ear. "Oi!"

"Hm? What's wrong?" - Otto turns back.

"Tsk... The enemy... Just enter your ear." - Jotaro said.

"Nani?" - He touching his ears now.

"Don't panic, that enemy just now is very small... Maybe..."

"So what should we do?"

".... Kakyoin, Koichi. Shrink your Stand, and enter his ear."

"What?" - Kakyoin.

"But we doesn't know where is he." - Koichi said.

"Hm, i don't understand what you're saying, but i can be useful now." - An ally said, he's Kishibe Rohan.

He turn Koichi and Kakyoin into a book, more exactly is using Heaven's Door ability on them.

"What are you doing?" - Jotaro ask.

"Just helping..." - Then he write, on both Kakyoin and Koichi : Switch vision with your Stand.

Then he close the pages on their face.

"Woahhhh!!" - Koichi now is using Echoes Act 3 vision, and Kakyoin is using Hierophant Green's.

"I can see myself." - Koichi look himself, and his mouth is talking instead of Act 3.

"I know, kinda bizarre, even i can see myself." - Act 3 said. "S-H-I-T."

".... Anyway, should we go in?"

"Sure..."

Kakyoin and Koichi shrink their Stands, then go inside Otto's ear.

"And where will he go?" - Otto ask.

"... Probably, in order to put the flesh bulb and kill you, he'll go to your brain first. Koichi, Kakyoin, find a way to his brain."

Kakyoin and Koichi Stand is now small as that enemy Stand.

They found a blood vessel leads to the brain.

"We've found a vessel... This vessel leads to the brain, but we haven't see the Stand yet."

"Then come there first and ambush it, make a hole in the vessel and make your way to the brain." - Jotaro said.

"Wait what?" - Otto start to panic when he heard Jotaro told the others to make a hole in his vessel. "Wait wait wait."

"Don't worry much, the hole won't be large enough."

"Okay i trust ya."

"But... How are we going to make a hole?" - Koichi ask.

"..."

"Last time i used Chariot to made a hole..." - Polnareff said.

"... Kakyoin, do Emerald Splash."

"Okay." - Kakyoin said, the Hierophant Green ready to attack.

"Wait, is Emerald Splash thing dangerous?"

"I dunno. Lemme test. I'll try my best not to make too many damage. EMERALD SPLASHU!" - Hierophant Green attack the vessel by Emerald Splash, but somehow, Otto's vessel deflect the Emerald Splash.

"What? There's no way! No one can just deflect the emerald Splash!" - Kakyoin said. "Then how about this? EMERALD SPLASH X12"

Imma cut this scene out, because it's too fricking long.

Meanwhile, Durandal standing from distance, holding her lance without a clue of what is happening, then see heard footsteps. She turns back, sees a man is approaching her.

"Who are you? I don't remember seeing you before." - She said, then point her lance at the man. 'Maybe it's an enemy.'

The man's shadow suddenly dashes to her, Durandal sense something's wrong, she jumps up.

"Hmph, just as my prediction." - The man said, and his shadow touched Durandal's shadow.

"Nani? Imma kill you." - She said, then she wait to land on the ground and then she'll attack. But suddenly, her body feel weird. "What?" - She ask, then she sees her hands are shrinking, along with her body.

"Hahahhhaa..... You're done.. Even the strongest Valkyrie doesn't stand against me!"

She keep shrinking, even the clothes are too wide for her, and the lance is too heavy for her.

"Durandal-sama!" - Some member of the Immortal Blades come, the man notice it, so he retreat away from there.

"Dammit! Chase after him!" - A member said.

"Roger!" - About 6 people run after him.

"Wait... Don't go after him." - Durandal said, but her voice... Is just like 4 year-old.

"Durandal-sama?" - The girl peek down to Durandal, sees she is now a loli now, she's about 4 - 6 years old.

"Hm? What's wrong? And why are you guys too big?" - She said, while looking her squad member.

"...... Argh!" - A girl in the team passed out.

"Hey? Are you okay?" - Another girl ask her.

Durandal have no clue of what is happening. But dunno why, she can tell that some of them is nose bleeding.

".... Seriously, tell me what's going on." - Durandal said, then she step ahead, and her clothes fall down.

"Durandal-sama!" - A girl pickup her clothes, then cover Durandal's body.

"? C'mon, what's wrong with you all? Why are you too tall?"

"About that.... Please hold these..."

Durandal hold her clothes, while the girl is taking out a mirror in her pocket.

"Here..." - She gives it to Durandal, while her hand is shaking.

"Mouhhh...." - Durandal take the mirror, watch herself inside. "Eh?" - And she knew, that she have turned into a 5 years old. "What the heck is this????" - She shout.

Back to Otto.

"Yare yare daze...." - Jotaro look behind him, see a man. "Want a fight?" - He can see that man is familiar to him.

"Hm... Hahaha...." - He laugh for no reason.

".... Jotaro, he's creepy, beat the shit out of him." - Polnareff said.

"Okay." - Jotaro use Star Plantium to kick his leg.

But instead of his leg broke, Otto's leg is being hurt.

"Ouch!!!!" - He shout, and he just feel someone kicked his leg.

"Nani?" - Jotaro turns to Otto, he's lying on the ground.

"Hahahahaha....." - The man laugh.

"You bastard!" - Avdol said, then summon Magician's Red to attack him.

"Wait a minute, Avdol! Don't attack him!" - Jotaro said.

"What?" - Avdol stopped.

"Just don't attack him... It's muda."

"... It seems you are smarter than you look, Jotaro. Hahaha.... Just kill you right here now... I'll get ten million dollars from Dio, isn't that wonderful? Having that amount of money just in a few minutes of fighting... Kekekekee....." - Then he takes out a knife. "Jotaro! Kono Steely Dan will kill you." - Then he come closer to Jotaro.

Meanwhile, in Otto's brain.

Kakyoin and Koichi is fighting with the Stand now, but it has already made some clones inside, so they couldn't tell which one is real.

"Tsk, Emerald Splash!" - The emeralds hits the clones, Kakyoin has already see the true one, but it's too fast, he always get away from there and making more clones.

"Hahaha!!! You'll never reach me! And this guy here will die soon!"

"Tsk, its too fast, if i can get closer... My Emerald Splash will be able to hit it.."

".... Kakyoin-san, please hold up a moment, i'll try to catch it ahead." - Koichi said, then Act 3 disappeared.

"Huh? That brat just run away. Nah, who cares, Kakyoin! You're next!"

"Emerald Splash!"

"Haha! Mudada!" - The Lovers laugh. It dodged the Emerald Splash, and run to the left.

"Muda? Look again, you pathetic Stand, Koichi isn't running away after all, all he does is catching ahead you a step." - Kakyoin said.

"What?"

"I'm glad... That you keep avoiding Kakyoin-san's Emerald Splash. But having you running straight into my direction... I'm too lucky." - The Lovers heard Koichi's voice.

"Nani?" - It turns back, sees Act 3.

"S-H-I-T." - Act 3 said.

"Let him have it! Act 3!" - Koichi shout.

"Okay master, let's kill da ho, SIMP." - Act 3 make a rush attack on The Lovers. "Echoes Three Freeze!"

Then The Lovers is being pushed against the floor, it can't get up.

"Nani??? I... I can't get up, how?"

"Waga Echoes Act 3 can make human and Stand heavier. I just make your entire body heavier. And now... Kakyoin-san!" - Koichi shout to Kakyoin.

"Okay, you are truly reliable, Koichi!" - Then Hierophant Green tie its tentacle to the Lovers, then both of them get outside.

Meanwhile, outside, Steely Dan is also taking the same effect as his Stand, but that effect ended, since Kakyoin need to pull it outside.

Jotaro step closer to Steely Dan. He freaks out and jump back.

"Please forgive me!"

"We don't even have a intention to forgive you in the first time... Besides, kicking your ass the 2nd time actually chills me out."

".... Dio... Paid me in advance... I can give you that..."

"Yare yare, you truly are the lowest scum in the history."

Steely Dan, Stand Name : The Lovers.

Retired, unable to recover.

"Hmph,.... Hm? What's wrong over there?" - Jotaro see the people of the Immortal Blades gather at a same spot.

"What's going on over there?" - Avdol.

"We should go and check it out." - Kakyoin.

"Agree."

"Did you guys take it out?" - Otto still doesn't have an idea about this.

And they go to the Immortal Blades.

"What to do now..."

"She's kinda cute by the way..."

"Aw.... I wanna hug her very hard... But i scared about being murder by her later."

"Oi, what's going on here?" - Jotaro appears behind them.

'... So... So handsome...' - Both of the members of Immortal Blades thought.

Jotaro immediately push them out when he see a little girl there. "Move out."

'What a shock!' - They thought while falling backwards, but Kakyoin catches them.

"Oh, there. That's some rude thing to do with womans." - Kakyoin said.

'... So, handsome...' - The girls though again about Kakyoin.

"But it seems it's an important situation, so forgive him please."

"... Yeah..."

"What the hell?" - Jotaro kneel down to little Durandal.

"I don't know what the hell happened to me..."

"It is a Stand attack?" - Koichi ask.

"Yeah, maybe. And this Stand...." - Polnareff starting to remember.

This :

"... Anyway... If we take down the User, we'll be able to get her back to normal." - Polnareff said.

"Then, where is he?" - Jotaro ask.

"He ran away to that way." - Some members of the Immortal Blades pointing the direction the man ran away to earlier.

"Okay, Avdol, Kakyoin, Koichi, follow me, we'll take him down." - Jotaro said, while carrying Polnareff away with him.

They get away from there.

"...." - Suddenly, Otto heard footsteps.

He immediately turn back, sees a man with an axe on his hand, and sees that his shadow is approaching him.

Otto jumps up.

"Hahaha! Now i've got you too!" - He laugh.

"Nani?"

"I've got your shadow! Now you'll be turning into a kid too!"

Otto lands on the ground, then he checking his arm.

"Oh no... I'm... Shrinking..."

"Hahaha!! Even Schicksal's overseer's no match for me!"

"Just kidding."

"Eh?"

"Actually, i'm about 500 years old. So your ability, it seems its making people younger, right? So you're the one attacked Durandal." - Then from his hand, a gun appears. It's the copy of the Judgement of Shamash.

"... Nani? 500 year old? Impossible!"

"There are still many things... In order to victory, you have to know about them. But too bad,... You've lost at the moment you fight against me."

"... Tsk!" - He run away from Otto.

"Chotto, you're not going anywhere." - Otto shot at his leg.

He fall down.

"Arghhh!!!!"

"Now what? Just... Die..." - He said, then shoot 4 shot to the enemy.

"Huh? Is that the enemy?" - Josuke away from there pointing at the man near Otto.

"Who is that?" - Jonathan ask.

"I don't know, maybe Otto take care of him already, but we should go and check."

"...wait... A minute... Josuke..." - Okuyasu voice suddenly got weird.

"Okuyasu?"

Josuke turns back, see Okuyasu is aging.

"What? What the hell happened to you?"

"I... I don't know... I just suddenly... Feel too tired... Oi... Josuke... Use your Crazy... Diamond to fix me..."

"Okay! Crazy Diamond!" - Josuke tries to fix Okuyasu, but it doesn't work.

"It's no use, this is a Stand attack!" - Josuke said, then he look around, then he suddenly feel tired too, he looked at his hand, and he's aging as well.

As well as Jonathan and Dio standing near them.

"What the hell... Is this..."

"Quick! Alert to the others!"

"Okay, Crazy Diamond!" - Josuke use his Stand, to kick away an rock.

Everyone notice it after, then they turn to Josuke.

"Everyone! We've been attacking by a Stand User!"

"... Nani?"

"Stand User?"

Away from there about 200 meters.

"Is this enough?" - The man in a black suit ask.

"Yeah... It's enough, leave everything left to my Green Day." - A man with green hair said.

Back to them.

"Hmph, how pathetic is that, Josuke. Now you're a old man now."

"Shut the hell up... Get away from here, or you'll get aging too."

"Hmph, sorry about that, but i won't get away. Heaven's Door!" - Rohan took out a pen, write on Josuke and others is aging : Get back to my young age, and stop aging. "There, we're done." - He said. "Everyone come here too, i'll write it too!" - Then Rohan notice something on his hand, there's some kind of mold.

"What is that? Rohan-sensei?" - Koichi ask.

"... I don't know... But when did this got on me?"

"......"

Suddenly, an scissors appears from Okuyasu's neck.

"Ouch! When the hell?" - Okuyasu shout.

"Nani? Another Stand attack?"

"Crazy Diamond!" - Josuke use his Stand to take the scissors out, then heal Okuyasu. "You ok?"

"Yeh... Is this a Stand attack? I didn't even touched anything..."

".... The hell is this thing... Anyway, the first thing imma do is..." - Rohan rush to Jotaro, write on him : My Stand has already achived Heaven and have the power same as Dio.

"What are you doing?" - Jotaro ask.

"I'm just helping you, let me write more!"

"... The enemy? Where are they..."

"I have no idea. Shigechi, use your Stand to scout!"

"Okay, go, Harvest!" - Shigechi use about 100 of them, let they fly around this area.

"Have you seen anything?"

"Not yet... ah! There's two man away here 200 meters on the West!"

"Just 2?"

"Yes!"

Jotaro looked around, the mold has already starting to attack some people, Josuke can't do anything about it.

"Shigechi! Attack both of them hurry!"

"Roger!"

About 30 Harvests attacking them, while Shigecho using rest of them go help them.

But suddenly, a mist appears.

"Everyone? Where are you all?" - Kakyoin is only see Koichi and Shigechi.

"What the..." - Josuke notices, from the air, some knives appears. "Nani?"

The knives launched at Josuke, but he already use his Stand to guard, 2 of those knives hit Josuke.

"Josuke!" - Okuyasu shout.

"I'm alright... More important is where is the attacker?"

"Shigechi, how's the attack going?" - Jotaro appears behind the Kakyoin group.

"Jotaro!"

"...."

"Hm? What's wrong?" - Jotaro ask Shigechi.

".... All of my 30 Harvests... They're all... Defeated at the same time."

"What?"

"Maybe it's the mold Stand."

"No... It's something more horrible... All of them died with out a smallest gap of time."

"Masaka! Dio is attacking?" - Polnareff shout.

"Yes, it seems." - Jotaro and the others summon their Stand.

"What should we do now, Jotaro-san."

"First, we should gather everyone at one spot, they split us out just to eliminate us easily." - Jotaro said, then he look around, sees Otto.

"Is that..."

"Jotaro-san!" - The Josuke group running to them.

"Josuke-kun, what's going on over there?"

"I don't know, but all the attack of the enemy stopped for some reason."

"... Yeah... Right. But we should checking around for anyone try to-" - Suddenly, everyone freeze, no one do anything. "What's wrong?" - Jotaro ask them he notice that his body is also slow down. No, more exactly is he is also being freezing. "This... It can't be
..." - Jotaro know this feeling well. This is time stop. Someone has stopped time here.

Suddenly, something appears, it walk past their group and go away quickly, Jotaro was the only one see it.

"Time has begun to move again." - He heard Dio's voice.

Jotaro and others can move, but Jotaro, somehow, got a cut on his leg. And Okuyasu, Kakyoin and Koichi have a hole in their body, while Rohan have some small hole on their back. They all fall down the ground.

"Koichi, Kakyoin, Okuyasu, Rohan!" - Josuke shout.

"Hurry up and fix them, Josuke! He's here... His attack is happening." - Jotaro quickly look around again.

At Otto, Jotaro still can see him.

Otto heard footsteps, he turns back, then point his gun in the figure is approaching him.

"Stop there, going any further i'll shoot." - Otto said.

The figure stopped.

"That voice... Is that Otto?" - A female's voice appears from the figure.

"... That voice...."

"Otto?" - The girl come closer to him.

"... It can't be... Is that you... Kallen?"

"Otto! Don't fall in that trap! We are being attacked! Dio's attack has already begun!"

"How... Kallen?"

"Otto... I.. Suddenly wake up just back there... What is happening around here?"

"Overseer... Is that you?" - Another female voice appears.

Otto turns around, sees a woman is very familiar to him.

"Cecilia? Why are you here?"

"I'm going to ask you the same... What is happening?"

"What the hell.. Is this..."

"Overseer of Schicksal, Otto Apocalypse. I've bring your beloved one back, along with your best Valkyrie." - A man's voice appears behind him.

Otto turns back, it's Dio.

".... What?"

"Hmph,... I've sense the power of the piece on you... But it seems you've hid it somewhere... I don't prefer finding it, so i think i'll be quickly if i ask you, and of course, i have to give you a present. Now... Tell me... Where is the piece."

"...."

"Tsk, Otto! Don't fall in that trap! He's lying!"

"But.. Bringing someone back to live cost me alot of enegry, now i can't use them for a short time."

"Ho, is that so? So now i can bash your skull open, Dio!" - Jotaro suddenly appears.

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!" - Dio use Za World to attack Jotaro, but Jotaro use Star Plantium to against him.

"ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!"

End of Chapter 40.

Real shit will begin from the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 13.7K 55
The Captain of the Hyperion. Capable of many things, and he's very reliable when he needs to be. His daily life is quite the usual with the Valkyries...
21.3K 604 17
I can't really come up with a good description so this is just a placeholder. This book follows a couple of the Mangas' events. DISCLAIMER: This book...
40.3K 1.6K 45
(Currently in Season 2 Part 1) "Please Protect her in my stead..." Those are Murata Himeko's last words to her younger stepbrother. After the event o...
19.5K 930 9
❝ It's my pleasure to meet you trailblazer~! I hope my dear companion didn't trouble you at all ❞ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊...