My Villain

Par fluffysugarsock

What if the villain in the story you wrote is YOUR hero? Shen Yue, author of best selling novel "Two Wrongs M... Plus

Disclaimer
Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty

Chapter Seventy-Three

1.1K 80 36
Par fluffysugarsock

Shen Yue survived.

The doctors declared how miraculous it was that she had escaped with just as much injury as she did.

Still, they were injuries.

She had lost so much blood she went into shock during the operation. Both her legs were broken. She had broken her ribs on both sides as well. Thankfully, none of her internal organs sustained heavy damages.

The doctors, however, are yet to give a full assessment on the situation of her brain. She had a blood clot on the left hemisphere and although they were successful in removing it, they advised the family that it could cause problems in speaking, understanding, reading, writing, and remembering.

Still, the extent of the damage can only be assessed after she wakes up.

If she doesn't wake up within the next forty-eight hours, they might have to fear the worst.

Wang He Di hasn't been able to sleep at all since learning the news and when he landed back in Beijing and saw his best friend waiting for him in the tarmac, he embraced Li Xi Zi as tightly as he could and thanked him for being there.

"Let's go. Your girlfriend is waiting for you", the other man told him.

It re-ignited in him the fervent desire to get to her as fast as he could.

They raced towards the hospital like the devil himself was fast on their heel.

Still, Xi Zi took every care to make sure they both make it to the hospital intact.

DiDi ran all the way to the ICU and despite the restrictions, he was allowed to see her because his Mother, Wang Yu Yan, wouldn't take no for an answer.

The Medical Director himself gave the permission for him to see his girlfriend.

After hugging everyone very quickly, he controlled himself from running to her side out of respect for all the other patients under intensive care.

He could feel his heart race and his palms sweat as he heard the beeps of several different machines inside the closed quarter.

He prayed his strength would not fail him when he sees her but as she came in to his view, covered by a slim plastic curtain, he felt himself almost break in half.

Yue looked so small and fragile you wouldn't believe two tons of metal dragged her car on the road.

Her face looked swollen from bruises, her eyes all puffy, and bandages covered her body.

"It should have just been me instead", he whispered and looked above him, tears starting to fall from his eyes, "I could take all of these damages and even worse. I might even deserve them but Father, she doesn't. You know that. You know she doesn't"

He looked back at her.

DiDi wanted to embrace her.

He wanted to kiss her.

But... he slowly and carefully approached her because he knows he needs to care for her like the treasure she really is.

He took all of her in and burned this image of her into his mind.

He won't ever let this happen to her again – not his Shen Yue.

He stooped down her bed and tenderly reached for her hand, kissing it as softly as he could for more than a minute – just feeling her and making sure that it is indeed her and no one else.

Her hand feels warm against his and if he could imagine it hard enough, he just might be able to make himself believe that she is squeezing back his hand too.

"Yue", he finally whispered to her, his voice almost faltering, "I know you can hear me. This is DiDi... I'm here. And I'm never going away ever again."

He kissed her left hand again.

"As soon as you wake up, you'll see me. I will be there from the time the sun rises until it sets and even beyond that. I don't care if you get sick of looking at my face. It doesn't matter to me because I... I won't ever tire of looking at your face."

DiDi had so much time to think on his flight back and now, he has so many things to say to her. He isn't going to stop anytime soon.

"So, they say your legs are broken. Hence, you must be ready because I will be with you every step of the way during therapy. If I need to hire a cheering squad to be there for you, I will. And I'll talk to your therapist. Oh! I'm going to make sure we get a woman, by the way. Other than me, only Uncle and Yang are allowed to assist you and help you during therapy sessions."

"You have cracked ribs too so it may take a while for you to be able to sit properly. I will be there every day to take care of you and I'll make sure all of the nurses are women too. With your doctors... probably other than Dr. Hao Qiang, everyone's going to be female unless we have no choice."

"But I don't believe that there aren't female specialists who would be able to help us. Most of the time, women are even better. Just like you... you've bested me more times than I can count. I've lost to you more than I've lost to anyone so far..."

It's word vomit.

It's convoluted.

It doesn't make sense but DiDi just continued on talking to her.

"They told me that the blood clot on the left hemisphere of your brain could cause you to have difficulty reading. It's a good thing that I'm a great reader... maybe not as fast as you but I did finish your book in a day – and imagine how much I initially hated that book. "

"They said you might forget how to write but I highly doubt that. I know you. The probability of you forgetting how to eat is higher than you forgetting how to write. You might have difficulty typing though so let's hire a secretary for you. I wanted to initially volunteer but you might feel embarrassed about writing about me... Even if I'm the villain. Maybe, especially because I am the villain. I mean, you can't help describing how handsome I am so you might feel awkward with me typing about myself."

He allowed a small bittersweet smile to paint his face.

"Now... what concerns me the most is the part where you might have trouble with your memory."

He almost choked but caught himself and trudged on.

He won't allow himself to stop.

She has to hear all of it.

She has to be sure of it.

"I was thinking that if you forgot all about me, I would tell you I am actually your husband."

He kissed her hand again and smiled, a bigger smile now, against the back of her hand – imagining that if she could answer now, she would most probably be biting his head off already with her remarks.

"I'll tell you that at the beginning, I really didn't like you but you just kept chasing me. And then you wore this glorious blue gown that made my eyes pop out, my whole world spun. I didn't have to woo you for very long because you really like me. You agreed to be my girlfriend during one of the most beautiful sunrises in the world. But the thing is..."

Ever so gently, he reached for her face and cupped it in his right hand.

"... I fell in love with you first. I'm sure you'll laugh about how stubborn I am and how arrogant I've been about all of this but that's a truth I cannot and will not deny. I fell for you first. And because of that... no matter what you do or say, I will always love you more because I loved you first."

"And I will never let you go. I will never leave you. I will always be with you... I will always be right beside you."

DiDi squeezed her hand as softly as he could, hoping she could feel every word he is saying.

"Please... please just come back. Please wake up. Please wake up for us... for me... And really... it doesn't matter if you don't have any of your memories back. That's not important because I swear to you now... I will be with you to create new memories. It would be easy to create new memories. I will read to you every day. I will write for you. I will be your legs for you to walk... Everything else is easy as long as you are here. So, come back ok? That's all you need to do."

"You just need to come back."

"I need you here."

"I will ALWAYS need you here."

He finally stopped, his heart beating harder than it has ever had before.

And just as his will to come back to her grew stronger the closer he got to her, his wish for her to hear everything he has to say, to feel everything he wants to make her feel, to see for herself everything he is going to do just for her is exploding out of him now that he is right beside her.

DiDi closed his eyes and held on to her hand like it is his own life on the line and she is his anchor back to the world.

Is there a God? Can he listen to his prayer even just this once?

Wang He Di needs Shen Yue to live so he can also live.

"Father, I beg you", he whispered, "I won't ask for anything anymore... just her. Please bring her back to us..."

"...Please bring her back to me..."

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEEEEEEEEEEP!"

As though lightning had struck him, DiDi immediately looked around the machines hooked to Yue to check if the sound came from them.

One of the nurses came to his side. "Sir, we're sorry. One of the patients is having a heart attack. We will need you to step outside for the meantime."

He reluctantly walked after her but glimpsed the patient having a heart attack and felt a mini heart attack of his own.

IS THAT SONG ZUER?!?!

"Sir please", the nurse guided him by the arm already and as soon as she deposited him outside the door, she ran to help the others with the patient.

He tried to think whether his mind was playing tricks on him and almost froze when he realized that other than him, another person had been led out of the ICU.

He was in a neck brace and had bandages covering his face but Wang He Di will know that face anywhere.

Running footsteps headed for the both of them and before he could say it, a familiar voice broke the silence and said the name of the man in front of him.

"Chen Feiyu", Dong Xin, looking deranged and out of breath, edged the name like a curse out of her mouth.

In a heartbeat, DiDi saw Gao Zhi Ting come up right behind his wife and hold on to her waist and cage her in his arms. "Babe, no."

In that same second, Xi Zi and Kido popped out behind Zhi Ting and headed for him.

DiDi, confused and absolutely bewildered, did not notice his friends holding on to him in the same manner that Zhi Ting was holding on to Xin to stop her from attacking Feiyu.

"What are you doing here?!?!", he asked the wounded man.

Shen Yue in an accident.

A very angry Dong Xin.

Gao Zhi Ting rushing to stop her.

Bandages on his face.

Song Zuer having a heart attack.

Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

"Did you do this?", he asked Feiyu in the coldest voice anyone has ever heard from him. Xi Zi and Kido flinched as they did their best to hold on to him, "I am asking you, Chen Feiyu. Did you do this???"

Winter has descended upon Beijing.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

30.6K 326 6
not my story google translated Title:穿成反派霸总的娇气包 Author:雪默 source: https://m.shubaow.net/79/79470/ Chu Xiu accidentally wears as the female partner in...
86.8K 1.6K 37
You used to live in America with your brother, Jiyong and your sister, Yoona and your childhood friends, Jimin, Youngjae, and Chen, your brother 's f...
21.7K 834 22
Things begin when the God of Wind―Oh Sehun forced a mortal to be his wife. ー BOOK 1 of my Greek God Series ー This story was originally published in w...
20K 694 19
Yi Jung wants to propose to Ga Eul and the whole gang is there to help, but things don't always go according to plan. Continuation of "A Ji Hoo and J...