Chapter Thirty-Five

Wang Ke is the brain of their business.

Yes, his wife, is the editor extra-ordinaire and the one who taps into authors but it is Wang Ke who calls the shots for every business decision they make.

That is how they have operated since the very beginning.

And Wang Ke made sure that Wang He Di understood that. The success of any business is honesty amongst its owners.

Their new partner is young and far shrewder than anyone save Jack Ma. But he is not above trusting his partners.

DiDi told him that he could do whatever he wanted so long as they meet their ROI targets by the end of the quarter. They had agreed on his five-point plan to bring the company more hype and taking in a new advertising company was a key instrument towards the right path.

He tapped Orange Box and was excited to finally see what advertising plan they set-up.

These guys helped turn around Reebok from an old-school name to a cool and creative new product that excited people once again.

The conference room opened and Zhang Bin Bin walked in with his team – two men and a woman.

Wang Ke shook hands with him.

"Mister Wang, if you like what we present to you, the team with me now will be the team you will be working with. This is Chen Feiyu."

All three shook his hand with very big smiles.

They all looked excited.

"Great to meet you guys" he told them.

"I will be your Account Manager sir", Feiyu told him, "Han Tao is our artist and Yun Lin is our copywriter."

"Then I will be talking to you a lot, young man", he announced.

"I welcome that Sir", the guy said with his perfect teeth.

"Let's start?" Bin Bin asked him.

"By all means", he responded and let them take over the conference room.

Reading is not what you do... it's who you are.

The team closed off their marketing and branding pitch with that phrase.

"Because what we do becomes our identity", Feiyu told him, "And our identity is what makes us both one with everyone else yet still uniquely ourselves."

Orange Box plans to elevate what MANTRA Publishings has done by making the public believe that NOW reading is not just a hip lifestyle but the personality of their customers – they are READERS much like STARBUCKS COFFEE LOVERS or H&M SHOPPERS or JACK DANIELS DRINKERS.

It's like a mini-society, a cult, or a group of radical revolutionists who will rise and they all read books from MANTRA Publishings.

Even Wang Ke wanted to join in afterwards.

"I like this!", he exalted.

"We're happy you do Sir."

He clamped Feiyu's back. "Good job!"

"Does this mean we have a deal Mister Wang?" Bin Bin asked him.

"Of course, it does", he responded and shook the other man's hand.

Liu Tao will be very happy about this when she sees it, Wang Ke thought. Any bookworm will love the campaign.

"I will have our legal team send you the contract."