Only Hers

By AngelButVillain

Her world turned upside down when Alpha Jared rejected her and took her step sister as his Luna instead. Fro... More

Note from Author
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
What this author says.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 2

4K 87 13
By AngelButVillain

Her jaws fell agape. She tried to say something but she can't find what she wanted to say. She closed her mouth when she realized she looked like an idiot. Alice stared at Felix longer. Waiting for his trademark stupid smirk and laugh at the face she made. But seconds passed and he remained serious.

"H-how can that happen? Marga practically overdosed me with birth control injection. She punctured one of my ovaries. How... how... " her words trailed off. For the first time in her life, she felt so scared to the point that she can't think straight. She never felt it in the battlefield and not even when Jared and Marga abused her. 'Now seems a good time to faint again.' She lost strenght in her legs. Felix gently led her to sit on a large tree root.

"You're real consciousness shut down for two weeks. Your wolf took over your body." He started talking. And covered her with quilt and sat beside her. He watch the to other girls prepare the rabbit they found along the run.

Her hands remained on her tummy while also watching at the two.

"You don't have to tell me she made a desperate slit of our body. I think that is obvious now." She whispered.

Felix nodded, unfortunate much to her dismay. "She had sex with him day to night without even caring about us who can see and hear her. She did it with him in human form and in wolf form. She even fucked him while he was in human form and she in her wolf form and vice versa."

She cringe in disgust as she listen. She felt so violated more than ever before. But she didn't stop him from continuing the story.

"I think she's nuts when she agreed BDSM. but the worst part, the three some with no other than Marga the slut. They seem happy." Alice tasted the bitter bile at the back of her throat. She doesn't like it so she throw out all that she have eaten all week.

"Still wanna continue?" He stiffly said while holding my hair so it won't get puked on.

"God not the part where I became their bitch."

He nodded "After more than a week, we noticed heartbeats. From you. She cherished it at first. Gil told her na to tell that bastard alpha but she thought it will make him take her out of the prison. She told them, that Marga and rubbish alpha. Marga almost killed you. But I think the shitty alpha wants you as his bitch. He gave her a bargain."

Felix' jaws and hands clenched. "What? " she asked him.

He pulled her head to test on his lap. "Kill the baby and kill your soul. Anya have to take over."

A tear fell from her eye. Now she completely lost ALL the hope that she have. After all that happened, a little hope remained that a miracle will happen and he will choose her. She is very gravely mistaken. And she already know Anya's choice. It will always be that man.

"What happened next? " she asked afterwards.

Felix loosened a little. She looked at him and saw glint of amusement in his eyes. "Gil punched ceiling when we argued on how to rescue you."

She laughed when she imagined the scenario. "Bet you told him to find a witch to blast us out. Or stare at the silver bars until they melt. Or plant dynamite from God knows where. Or maybe 'Slash it with your claws, baby! Yeah!' That's pretty much how you could've said to escape."

He chuckled and playfully covered her eyes preventing her to see his blush. "You know me well lad."

She lifted his hands and barked a loud laughter when she realized something. "Oh my God. I can't believe I actually hit the mark. It was exactly what I said wasn't it?"

He covered her mouth and nodded. "And a lot more. You seem to be having the time of your life laughing at me. Now back to the story. This one is my favorite part. When he punch the ceiling, someone fell. It was literally FALLING in love. My beautiful Enelia who was peacefully sleeping just above our cell and awaken my slumbering heart."

Alice lifted his hands of her face again. "That Was a very old ceiling maybe. I mean I know Gil is half bear half mammoth half dog half human but he can't be THAT strong right?"

Felix pinched her cheeks hard. "You don't seem to internalize my love life part of the story. Imma tell Gil you called him a hyena elephant and idiot." He covered his big hands on her face again but she held it up.

"You're a jerk Felix. You're the only one in this planet that can make a fairly serious murder thriller action story into a romantic comedy sitcom. To think that Gil is one of your casts is so unbelievable. That's pure talent I tell yah."

He barked with laughter. "I'm gifted lad no question to that. Just look at the new addition to the family. They are both perfect. Especially my love. Nothing more precious than her, 'aight?"

Alice nodded. "So pureblood vamps. They are pretty rare. I bet my life Marga envied them so much she could gouge herb own eyes out and never let the asshole alpha near them."

Felix puffed his chest in pride. "Perfect I tell yah. "

"Though I never can comprehend why she came with you. Ain't she frightened about the appearance and all? You're practically as filthy as ogre and as gruff as a bear." She joked when she suddenly remembered her situation. Felix was about to answer back when she cut him. "Just kidding old man. You may continue."

He glared at her and continued. "That time I got serious and cooperated with Gil to get us all out. We let go all the prisoners. We actually found high profile people in them. Most of them are kidnapped and tortured just to inflate that shitty alpha's ego. Luck was on our side. It was his birthday. They are all too wasted to follow the escapees. I'm sorry though. I didn't fulfill my promise." She lifted her brows at him. What promise? She thought.

"I promised to cut his stick and prunes. But I can't find him then." They both laughed.

"How did you drag me out of there? I bet she put up a fight. Anya is still trying to take over me as of this moment."

"I banged her on the wall. The wall cracked. I think that did it."

I punched His thigh. So that's why it was pounding. "How about my father?" There were long silence.

"I'm not sure if he is your old man but the only one who have a faint similarity in your scent was one of those killed by the escapees. You said before that your father hated your profession as a warrior. It is because he doesn't want you to find out that he has been working for Jared for years, kidnapping and such. Sorry about that lad." He carressed her hair.

"You don't have to apologize man. It's not your fault many wants him dead for revenge. I kinda notice before but I said he is my father. Blind faith is the worst."

"So how are you feeling?" He ask in serious mode again.

She sighed and inhaled the delicious aroma of the rabbit soup Enelia and Berry are cooking.

"First of all I envy you. They seem nice. Second, I'm confused. I don't feel sad. I feel pity for myself. The ones who are supposed to love me did not give me an inch of affection. While you guys. My guys I met in my prison cell. I love you guys so much. My this conversation made me miss my pals back in my old pack. We are siblings by heart. Got my back in all troubles. You guys are my uncles by heart. You are both too old to be my siblings."

He playfully slapped his hand in my face. "I don't mind. I'm sure Gil won't as well. Physically, how do you feel?"

She placed her hands on her tummy. "My head is splitting. Aside from what I think is a very big bump all thanks to you, Anya is trying very hard to take control of my mind. And someone is forcing to open a mind link with me. It's Jarred. Since he is still my mate and alpha, he is trying to order my to open my link. He is so far away so it was weak though. But it still hurt my head."

"So what are gonna do about it? Do you wanna keep it or not?" Talking about the baby.

"I'm keeping him." She said immediately.

Felix became serious again. He stood up and led her to where Gil went. They found him beside the lake. The moon is illuminated on it making an illusion that there are two moons.

They sat beside him. She leaned her head on Gil's arms. "The lad wants the baby."

Gil nodded and sighed. A very long silence came after. The place is so beautiful ang serene. It makes her want to sleep.

"Girl, you are a warrior right? Are you still one?" He started.

"I would like to think that I still am. But I really don't know anymore."

"In ancient times, there are no werewolves. They are separate beings. Then there is a king raised by wolves. He was wise and their country was blessed by the moon goddess because they cared for her most precious pets, the wolves. They in return praise the moon goddess.

Years passed, an incident happened. The neighboring kingdom hunted wolves for their king without knowing their true worth to the moon goddess and her people. Hundreds and probably thousands were slaughtered until the king was satisfied. The people of the wise king's kingdom mourned for their companions and friends.

The moon goddess was angered beyond repair. She sent the dead wolf soul in their human friend's body, allowing them to shift from human to wolf and vise versa. The werewolf race was born with the Moon Goddess as there mother thus one will feel deeply connected to her especially those who can see her. The greedy king's kingdom however was cursed to be for infinity never to see the light and forever prisoner to night. The birth of vampires.

Some of the goddess' people wanted to free their wolf partners. The Goddess gave them what they wanted. But only those who are strong enough can do it. For giving up half your being is ripping your soul into half, completely separating The human and the wolf mind soul and body. Not even 5% of those who tried have survived so it was not attempted often.

Alice, I need you to choose. Your baby or that wolf in you."

"I always loved all your stories Gil. It hits and heals where it hurts. It gives me idea and will to survive my next step." She look up to him. "There is something missing. What made you decide to get rid of Anya now?"

Gil stared at her unwavering eyes for a very long time. Unable to decide if he will tell her or not. He thought she might not believe her but then she always believed his stories like nobody can.

"Back when I was a king, I made a treaty to the vampire king. I made peace with them. Vampires lived long so he was already alive the time their kingdom was cursed. He warned me about a certain witch. It is the witch that enticed the greedy king to kill all the wolfs they can find. She takes so many forms and the only unchanging is that two large patch of scar as if she had wings and someone peeled it off her back the other is the long slice at the end of both of her lips as if someone tore her mouth open.

And then her eyes that lits like blue flame. That is what I saw when my wife is killed. She did not like my alliance with the vampires. She led the hunters to my queen and killed her in front of my eyes. I saw her again when my beta tried to kill me just to takeover my kingdom when he was my bestfriend my entire life. A slave girl from God knows where with the same eye of the witch was right behind him. Now I saw the same. When she took over you, she would often look at me and smiles happily as if she remembers something good. You may think I'm paranoid but those eyes, I will never forget those eyes."

"I can always call you grumpy but never a paranoid Gil. And most certainly never a liar. So how do we do it?"

The two guys looked at her in shock. Felix smirked sarcastically at her. "You are very trusting at every word Gil says. I don't know if I should praise you for being open minded and understanding or punch you right in the face for being naive."

"Calm yow tits there I'm fine if you're thinking I'm mental. I can sense Jared and his pack coming in close and fast. Anya manage to contact Zac, Jared's wolf. I need to hurry. So how do we do it?"

The two became alert. Felix immediately went to his mate.

"We are lucky it's fullmoon and the water illuminates it. You need to bathe in moonlight. The brighter the better. It will make it easier for you to contact the moon goddess." Alice nodded.

"Bathe in moonlight. Got it." She stood up and stepped into the water. As if predicted their plan, Anya struggled harder to be let out that made her feel as if her head is about to burst open. When the water reached her knees she turned back to Gil.

"What will happen to my baby if I did this?"

Gil was silent for the next moments. "I myself wasn't sure. But compared to keeping her in, you'll have more chances if you force her out." He whispered.

She nodded again. "So I really have no choice then. Thanks for being straightforward. I won't be afraid coz I know you got my back. I'll just have to have faith in the moon goddess then." Gil nodded at her. She smiled and faced the moon again. She closed her eyes and succumbed to the pain and passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.4K 17
Shayna wants nothing more than to leave her pack and become a loner, never tied down and playing by her own rules, but to do that she has to make to...
1.9M 43.9K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
95.1K 3.1K 20
Sierra is about to turn 18 and she and her wolf have decided that if Angus the son of the Alpha is still her mate they will reject him. He ignored t...
2.3M 55.5K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...