Only Hers

Von AngelButVillain

Her world turned upside down when Alpha Jared rejected her and took her step sister as his Luna instead. Fro... Mehr

Note from Author
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
What this author says.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 1

5.1K 113 6
Von AngelButVillain

"I am rejecting you, Alice Flint, as my mate and luna." Alpha Jared have his signature mocking smirk on his face as he look down on the beaten-half dead Alice. His hands snaked around the victor of the challenge, her bitch stepsister Marga.

She have been slaved by the self-righteous bastard of an alpha ever since they found out they are mates months ago. She was a warrior but that is just a shadow of her now. Gone with the confidence,  beauty  and strength she once had.

She crumbled further to the ground in front of the pack upon hearing his words. The pain was unbearable but she can't scream nor cry. Her ears were ringing in the sorrowful howling of her wolf inside her. Her other half is blaming her for being unwanted by their mate. She felt as if she is being burned from the inside, ripping her very being.

In her blurry eyes, she looked at her mate that is embracing her snake of a sister. There is a sinister smile in his gorgeous face. 'He is happy to see you die. Shift now!  He loves me! He won't want to see me suffer just like you." Her wolf Anya demanded desperately to be freed. But she is too weak to even shift. Her senses started to numb.  Alice felt she is about to pass out. 

The last thing she saw is her parents. Her father's disappointed angry gaze and her stepmom's fake tears but she is actually happy to see her kiss the ground. Her pained  screams engulfed her surroundings then she passed out.

Alice woke up in her usual prison cell. She felt the aftermath of the fight in every fiber of the being. She was strong enough to block Anya so she concentrated in making herself numb from pain after.

She wonder why she let this things happen to her.

A few months back, she is one of the best warriors of Silvermoon pack. She's always been the cool captain but unbeatable. Her father wasn't actually fond of her being in the frontlines though.  Actually, he never adored her because her mother died at childbirth. Aside from him,  She was loved and idolized. Until her father decided to marry again when she was 22.

He married a widow with a daughter same as her age from Redfang pack. She is forced to accept move in with them in the Redfang territory. Then she found her mate she always longed for. The alpha of the pack Jared She thought he will be someone that will love her as a woman.

It happened fast. One sniff at the wedding reception and she met eyes with the most gorgeous wolf she had ever seen. They made out and made love next. Then she left home to move in with him the next morning then the next thing she knew is that she is being locked in a jail. She is starved, injected with wolfsvane, tortured and raped very frequently by her own sadistic mate.

Then she found out he is in a long term relationship with Marga. She attacked Marga when the bitch mocked her by telling her of stories about their sex escapades. Marga used it as opportunity to challenge her for the position of being Luna. Apparently, the pack follow traditions. Not until she is defeated, she remains the Luna. How she wish she took advantage of that before the fight.

"There's no use crying over spilled milk girl. Accept it. He's a douche you're a dumb bunny. He got you and got you good. Deal with it." Said the old guy from the cell in front of hers. Alice chuckled lowly and flinch when she felt a sting in her lower ribs.

"Damn that cheater hit like a baby but it hurts like hell when I am basically a human because of that damn drug." She hissed and tried to find a more comfortable position. Emphasis on the word TRIED.

The man just shrugged off her sentiments.

"So. What's up, duck?"she said grinning at the man. He rolled his eyes upward making her laugh again but winced at the jolt of pain in her body. She was not sure where because everywhere hurts like hell.

The man kicked his sleeping cellmate. "Get up, Felix. Talk to the girl. You guys are the same. Never make any sense." Then laid down in the straw-covered floor with his back facing her.

"Oh comm'on Gil. I'm a lovely companion. We can talk all night all day you just have to speak less bitter in life." She heard him snort but did not say anything. Felix did not sit up but faced her instead.

"Hush! Spare the old coot from losing anymore blood because of you. He was so worried earlier you know. He walked a thousand laps inside our prison cell while you were up there fighting your slutty stepsis." Felix winked at her. She faked gasp and 'awww'ed. Gil reached behind and punched Felix with all that he can.

Felix fought back and seconds later they looked like kids wrestling despite having big bulky bodies covered with fur like body hair and filth. Her wide smile turned into wince when she felt the familiar stabbing pain in her guts and chest. The two noticed her tensed up and stopped. Gil took a deep breath and sat down. Felix stood up and leaned on the prison bars watching her.

"I'll seriously cut his balls and stick once I got out of here." Felix said while taking deep breaths to calm himself.

Alice felt like her heart stops every time the pain becomes more painful. This is what she feels every time Jared have sex with someone else. She grew quite accustomed to it but it doesn't mean it hurt less.

"Gil, would you mind distracting me... please. " she said controlling the air that enters and exits her lungs, hoping it can lessen the pain. She is also sweating bullets.

He stared at her for a while then took another deep breath. "You really like to drag me in your talk huh?"

She tried to smirk. "Sorry." She giggled when he took a deep breath again. "Easy on the breaths Gil. You look like your about to pass out old man. "

He glared at her then to Felix that laughed so loudly that it echoed in all the cells.

"Your enjoying yourself too much lad. How 'bout you tell a story first." He threw the empty cup at Felix.

"Man, my life is too boring yah know that. 'Was a rouge three decades, got caught and imprisoned for 5 years, end of story. What ya wanna know?"

"Can't you at least make your story a damn paragraph? Not always those three damn phrases again and again! Give your story some juice man." Gil retorted banging the floor.

"Drink my piss. That's the juice." He smirked when the two crunches their noses in disgust. "What can I say. That is all I got. Want me to tell you how many they raped in here while making me their audience? Fine with me but don't blame me if I disgust you more."

"Gil, save this poor girl from this torture. Get on with your story. Distract me."

"Don't order me around. I'm not your servant."  His brows lifted and she grinned innocently.

"There was a mighty ruler-"

"You always said your a mighty ruler as if you came from very ancient time and you are a king and so strong he could kill a hydra by just winking. You're so full of yourself." Interrupted Felix. But he was ignored.

"The mighty ruler have a very vast kingdom full of laughter and joy. Children can roam freely with no care. People chanting and chatting and dancing and working. The place was bright and lively. The ruler build a very peaceful country.

He found a beautiful wife. The fairest of all. He worked hard to be worthy for her. She accepted him. Loved him back. And bore his children. They were beautiful as well. But the happiness ended when she died. It all became meaningless.

The ruler looked desperately for the feelings that he lost so he took consorts.  Unmated shewolves some with unknown origins.

The kingdom slowly crumbled without him noticing. Then when he finally open his eyes, he lost everything. Traitors filled his government gone with the loyal ones. He didn't have the chance to defend his people. He lost his children with his beloved and realized he had failed her. He was then captured. Brought into auctions. The ones who bid for him have deep envy and anger in him that they torture him near death but gets bored for he showed no emotions at all. Sold and brought repeatedly until no one wants him anymore.

He stayed in this prison for a year now. He only felt alive again watching another pitiful soul in that cell he is in. How he wish he can at least help her ease the pain." Then there were long silence. 

"That sad story always gets me out at my worst. Oh this little girl wish that she have a better story to tell than her days drinking beer all day all night with her troop. I could've been so cool." She joked as she feel herself getting numb again, just as the way she wanted it.

"Says the girl in a prison cell looking like she's been to hell and back. I wonder if there is more cooler story than that." Gil scoffed that made her laughed.

Felix frowned "Why do you always say that you're little? You're 6 feet 1.  There is nothing small about you. You're douche ex-mate is even an inch smaller than you. God he is so insecure. He is not even THAT handsome did you go gaga over THAT?"

"Heyyyy...  compared to the both of you who have the size of a bear I AM small. Bare with me. I never felt this small in my life." She retorted and laid comfortably on the pile of straw. She even heard him mumble 'Fair enough.'

"Hey about earlier. You know you do Gil. You guys help me too much you can't even count.  Thank you for being here with me. I love the both of you." She whispered but made sure it reaches the two then she passed out again.

Alice woke up with her head pounding from Anya's yelling and howling.
'Let me go you faulty rejects! Let Anya go. Put me down! Shift now! Shift now! Mate!  Mate! '.

Alice had a difficult time blocking her since she was really clawing her way to control their body. 'The wolfsvane must've worn off.' she thought to herself. She noticed that She is now riding a very wide back made of fur with an unknown lady holding her preventing her from falling.  She jolted in surprise. She panicked? Did she get abducted?

The woman notice her and smiled softly. "You're okay now dear. We're escaping. "

Alice eyed her warily and at their ride that she think is running 10 mile an hour.

"Yah seem flustered lad. First time I seen you scared like a cat." Her head automatically looked at him. She found him running alongside them with a woman in his arms. She relaxed a bit.

"What's going on, Felix?"

He chuckled. "First of all, I would like you to meet Enelia. Ain't she a gem?"

"Did he changed his profession now from a resident prisoner to a kidnapper molester?" She mumbled

"Dumb kid. She's my mate." Alice faked gasped and gave pitiful gaze at the lady. "Hi. Nice to finally speak with you." Enelia said while giggling.

"Hi. Nice to meet you too." She looked at the woman behind her. "And you are?"

"Behave lad. She's my mother in law." Felix retorted again. "Hi dear. You can just call me Berry. Glad to see you awake now."

Alice stared at the woman. "Sorry I am rude.  I just can't help starin'. You're youth will be wasted if you have a son in law looking too many times older than you." Enelia bursts a hearty laughter that got muffled when Felix kissed her.

"Dude that's so argh... "

"Shut up brat. Aren't yah gonna ask who that is? " pertaining to the bear like wolf she is riding.

"Nah.  I'm sure that's Gil over there. Kinda figured it halfway. He really is pretty big.  And heavy. I feel awful for the ground." The black wolf growled and slowed down until they stopped.

Felix helped them down. The giant wolf walked behind a large tree and shifted back to his human form. He came out fully dressed after.

"I think we're far enough now. Let's set to stay here for the night." And walked pass her to go somewhere. Felix is about to do the same but she grabbed his arm.

"Gil looked pissed. What is happening?"

Felix held her hand that is holding his arm and placed her palm on her lower stomach. "That happened." He seriously said.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.7K 154 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
142K 6.6K 43
nova lives in a sea of grey. her world is a dull canvas, bleak and lifeless. having grown up with an unorthodox background, in a poor urban town wit...
1.1M 33.6K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
7.6M 193K 39
*Completed but needs editing* *I DO NOT GIVE ANYONE/COMPANY PERMISSION TO USE THIS BOOK ON OTHER WEBSITES, THIS IS WRITTEN BY ME ON WATTPAD ONLY, IF...