Innocent Fighter- (Jimin x Ma...

By FFwritingFuN

BTS goes on a brake and visits a small town called, Free Soul's. They are staying for six months, and never e... More

⭐️One- Free Soul⭐️
⭐️Two- Attraction⭐️
⭐️Three- Bloody Fight⭐️
⭐️Four- New Couple⭐️
⭐️Five- Foot Down⭐️
⭐️Six- Birthday Present⭐️
⭐️Seven- BDay Present #2⭐️
⭐️Eight- Telling ARMY⭐️
⭐️Nine- Giggles, Home⭐️
⭐️Ten- Jealousy⭐️
⭐️Eleven- Stripper BF⭐️
⭐️Twelve- Scary Man!⭐️
⭐️Thirteen- ARMY's Flirts⭐️
⭐️Fourteen- Concert⭐️
⭐️Fifteen- Scary Movie⭐️
⭐️Sixteen- Fun Day with BTS⭐️
⭐️Seventeen- Angry Sex, tired day⭐️
⭐️Eighteen-Father⭐️
⭐️Nineteen- Woah!⭐️
⭐️Twenty-Dark ⭐️
⭐️Twenty-One- Tease⭐️
⭐️TwentyTwo- Singer?!!⭐️
⭐️TwentyThree- Office Sex⭐️
⭐️TwentyFour- Walkless⭐️
⭐️TwentyFive⭐️
⭐️A/N Note⭐️
⭐️TwentySeven- Drunk, fight⭐️
⭐️TwentyEight-Mafia⭐️
⭐️TwentyNine-Work⭐️
⭐️Thirty-Lovely Stage⭐️
⭐️Thirty-One- Work!⭐️
⭐️ThirtyTwo- Kinky⭐️
⭐️ThirtyThree-Surprise⭐️
⭐️ThirtyFour- Friends⭐️
⭐️ThirtyFive- The Couples Games of 2020
⭐️ThirtySeven- The CouplesGames of 2020 #2⭐️
⭐️ThirtyEight- Cute⭐️
⭐️ThirtyNine-Hawaii⭐️
⭐️Forty- Fiancé in Hawaii⭐️
⭐️FortyOne- Wowser⭐️
⭐️FortyTwo- Home, Gang⭐️
⭐️FortyFour- Weak Boi⭐️
⭐️FortyFive- Wedding Plans⭐️
⭐️FortySix- Nerves⭐️
⭐️FortySeven- Bachelor & Bachelorette Party's⭐️
⭐️FortyEight- HangOvers⭐️
⭐️FortyNine- News⭐️
⭐️Fifty- Wedding Day⭐️
⭐️FiftyOne- Married Couple⭐️
⭐️FiftyTwo- Car Sex⭐️
⭐️FiftyTwo- Getting Caught⭐️
⭐️FiftyThree- House & ARMY Blog⭐️
⭐️FiftyFour- Lovely⭐️
⭐️FiftyFive- Here we go⭐️
⭐️FiftySix- Soft Daddy⭐️
⭐️FiftySeven- House⭐️
⭐️FiftyEight- Scary Storm!!⭐️
⭐️ENDING⭐️

⭐️FortyThree- Football⭐️

271 13 0
By FFwritingFuN

Jimin's POV:

Once I saw Chen was calm I gave him a thumbs up which he quickly returned and sat back down. Jackson, Bobby, Amber, Han and Felix where all looking at me oddly. "What?" I asked. "How did you do that? He went from 100 to 0 really fast!" Felix said impressed. I nodded calmly, "I calmed him down. Easy."

"You say that as if it's normal!" Amber yelled. "Well he's like that with grandma too." I told them. They all shook here head confusing me. "He listens to grandma but, if he gets that mad, he wouldn't stop fighting even if she cried on her knees and begged him to stop fighting. Meanwhile you just yelled his name and it's like a whistle that only he can hear." Bobby said amazed.

I nodded understanding now. "I guess so.." I mumbled and watched them again. He was all tensed up threw the entire game, but he kept his temper under control and played really well!

I felt so proud watching my baby play! He was so fast and made two touch downs! It was pretty funny how he was in the short group of people though, he seemed so small compared to most of the guys here. And it was funny when he did finally loosen up and listened to the songs they where playing, he and the other team members all danced next to the music.

Then he was called to the bench to take a brake. He got a small drink from one of the green bottles and watched the game for a few minutes. And then....he finally....took off his helmet and revealed his sexy ass face. And girl, everything went in slow motion.

He was walking like normal, then he just slipped it off and shook his head. His sweaty hair was no longer straight like earlier, but it was now curly and glistening. Sweat dripped from his jawline as he ran his fingers threw his hair.

Bitch, I'm dead.

He looked so hot! And it made it even more hotter that he was wearing a football jersey. You know, since high school I've always had a thing for jocks. Then again, Ive been reading Watt-Pad since forever and I fantasize a little to much. But somehow Chen is like all those amazing love stories mixed together.

"Yah, Chen!" A girl yelled and he jogged over to her and did that bro hugging thing all the guys seemed to know here. "Was up?"She asked. Then from there I couldn't understand a thing they where saying.

He turned around and spoke to the same guy he's been speaking to earlier. "Who's that?" I asked and pointed at him. "Ummmm....that's either Maxwell or Max. I'm not sure which one." Bobby shrugged.

As soon as Chen was finished speaking to Maxwell or Max, I quickly stood up and called his name. He looked at me and smiled while walking closer to the stand, I stood at the small gate and looked down at him.

"Why is this thing so high up?! I can't-" I tried reaching down, "I can't hug you!" I whined. His beautiful laugh filled my ears, "I'm sweaty, you wouldn't want to hug me anyways. I'll get sweat all over your clothes!" He smiled. Of course I would still hug him! I mean you would, wouldn't you?

"I at least want a kiss, it's been two hours! How long do these things last?!" I whined. "We only have three more hours left, with a twenty minute halftime." He giggled. I made grabby hands at him and he squatted down. "YAH! SERIOUSLY?!" I yelled and he rolled over laughing.

"Ok, hang on." He said calmly. And I expected him to go the small fence and open the gate, then I would meet him half way up the stairs like in the movies.

But nope.

What he did....

Was even better.

He easily jumped and grabbed onto the metal gate, then pulled himself up and stood up straight. And now he was standing on the edge of bleachers, same as me, and I looked up at him with a smile.

"Happy now?" He asked leaning down, I got on my tip-toes and was so close to his lips, "Very." I whispered and gently kissed him. How much do I love kissing him? I don't think there is a possible way to explain how much I constantly crave for his lips.

Wait...

It's finna get dramatic....

His lips are like alcohol, sweet but with the burning flavor that makes me crave more. The softness that treats me right also has that spice that teases me just at the perfect moments. Then all of a sudden things get hazy and I can't see or feel or hear anything, except the noise of his breath, his soft lips on mine, and the sparks of darkness surrounding me.

Do you get it now?

Do you see why I'm always whining for more of his kisses?

I felt his lips curve up in a smirk as loud cheers came from behind and front of us. Jackson yelled, "OH YEAH BABY!" Loudly while all of his teammates where cheering and whistling. I felt embarrassed by the fact that everyone might be watching us right now. I tried pulling away but I felt Chen's large and gentle hands hold my jawline and attach our lips again.

And who am I to turn away from his kisses? I'm a damn fool if I do so.

Then he broke the kiss and winked at me before jumping back down onto the field. And just as I feared everyone was cheering because we had kissed. It was halftime and I didn't even seem to notice.

Then I saw the same guy from earlier, the one Chen was fighting before the game started. He was standing there in the middle of the field with two other of his teammates, staring directly at me. Then as I met his eyes he bit his lip and winked.

Disgusting.

His ugly and weak ass dares to wink at me? Does he know who I am?

Does he know, that I'm not just an innocent boy?

Does he know that I have a mean ass gang myself with over a billion members?

Does he know that those billions of members are crazy ass fucking women who aren't afraid to kill a bitch?

Honestly who the fuck does he think he is?

I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Amber while watching everyone on the field. There wasn't any kind of special entertainment. Except the insane boys that where going crazy in the free time they had.

There was a karaoke machine on one side of the field and a loud speaker playing random rap music on the other. Boys where either dancing or yelling in microphones, or tackling each other. Then they created a giant mosh pit. Of course everything was just fine.....until I spotted Chen standing directly in the middle of the pit.

I stood up, "ChenYoung!" I screamed but he couldn't hear me. "Why is he standing directly in the middle?!" I asked them. "Calm down, he'll be fine. It's a mosh pit." Felix shook his head. "That's why I'm worried! Who the fuck stands directly in the middle of a mosh pit, with over a hundred people, half of them who want to kill you?!" I asked.

"Holy shit." They all said at the same time while standing up and began screaming Chen's name as they realized what would happen.

Max or Maxwell ran out besides Chen and draped an arm over his shoulder. They bent down a little and began moving from side to side, clearly saying something. Soon enough everyone else fallowed there actions and waited for the best to drop.

"What are they chanting?" I asked and the small group I was with got quiet to listen. But they couldn't tell since there where so many of them speaking so quietly at the same time. Then out of nowhere the beat dropped and they began screaming and piled up on each other.

Everything was ok.....at first.

But then I realized there was two or three people fighting from opposite teams. Then Chen's team and the opposite team started defending those members, and soon they where all fighting with each other.

"Fuck!" Jackson yelled and they circled around me and waited. Like they where watching for something to happen, then we would bolt out of here. Amber grabbed her gun from her jacket and loaded it, they all had small pistols.

I saw Chen fighting with the same guy, and that's when I noticed he and that man started the whole fight.

Chen's POV:

I couldn't really tell you what exactly happened. It all happened so fast.

One minute we where signing and having a good time, and the next I heard his voice and words and I blacked out.

"Yeah, I saw that guy, what was his name? Park Jimin?" I heard Logan talking to someone right behind me. I turned around, and listened closer. "He's my next target, thats a good fucking right there. He's built perfectly, all I need you guys to do it distract ChenYoung so I can get to him."

As soon as I turned around the beat dropped and everyone began singing, screaming, jumping, pushing each other. I spun in circles looking for him, but two of his teammates were holding onto me on purpose. "Where is he?!" I yelled and punched one of them and shoved the other one off.

And I guess that's where things got out of control.

There teammates saw what I did and came over to fight back. But Max yelled something, I couldn't hear what, and next thing you know we are all fighting each other. And then I see him, just out the corner of my eye, his number, 11, walking away from the pit, and closer to the stands.

I pushed as hard as I could threw the crowd and towards him. He turned around smirked ready for the fight I was about to give.

I grabbed his jersey, just like before the game, jerked him close, and said quietly, "I've had enough of your disgusting games. You will never touch my sister again, and you won't have the chance to spare a glance at my fiancé." But he didn't even seem fazed as he mumbled, "Fiancé? Well that makes it even better! I'm guessing you've trained him well in sex, so I won't have to." He laughed seeing my face getting red in anger.

I could feel myself slipping up. And I wasn't gonna try and hold back, I want to kill this mother-fucker. But not with my gun, with my bare hands. Just like Jacob. To prove to there father that he needs to get his shit under control.

"Your right you won't have to, cause you'll be dead before then." I growled. "Fine pretty boy, right here right now, fair and square." He pushed me off of him and took his football gear off leaving him in a plain white nike under-top. That tattoo on his arm was a complete disgrace, yet he's so proud of it.

Shit....I don't have my mark yet.

Taking off my gear I threw it down and he laughed at me. "Look you don't even have your tattoo! Fucking idiot, if you don't have it he doesn't either! So basically he's on for the market!" He smirked.

Then he lunged at me and from there we threw punches, kicks, put each other in head-locks, flipped each other over, and tried to get in a position where we could just twist the other's head and kill them.

'Don't fucking lose you disappointment! Your better than that! How the fuck do you let someone who fights like shit beat you?! Get the fuck up and stop being so weak!' 'Did I teach you nothing?! You act as if you've never fought someone before!'

His words echoed in my head, I could hear his voice loud and clear, I could almost feel his breath on my neck.

Then I slipped.

And from there, I couldn't tell you a thing that happened.

Because everything went back. I could hear something. It sounded like gunshots and screaming, and soon sirens. Police sirens.

Then I was being pulled up, and dragged somewhere. I tried fighting back but stopped when I heard Max's voice. I looked around, and then I saw Jackson's car rolling out on two wheels. And a familiar face in the window with tears.

He's ok, that's all I'm concerned about.

I closed my eyes feeling my entire body on fire, I tried calming my heart but it's like anger was flowing through me along with exhaustion. "You killed him Chen! We'll cover everything else up don't worry!" I heard Max yell. I was put in to there car and knew we where going to my aunts hospital. The same one we always go to.

He's ok. He's safe. Nothing else matters except that, I can finally give up and pass out in peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, 2:30 AM

When I opened my eyes I could hear a soft voice, that voice that soothes me so easily. I could smell something sweet, it smelled like fresh vanilla and chocolate. I felt those small soft hands gently caressing my cheek, then I heard him giggle. I listened more, my hearing becoming more and more available.

Slowly I could feel my body becoming in my control. Then I heard that annoying beeping sound that told me where I was. No wonder why the bed is so stiff.

I took in a deep breath making the beeping machine go a little faster. Jimin seemed to be speaking to someone, but I'm not sure who. Nobody but his voice filled the room.

"The nurses said you would be awake within the next two or three days, so I come here everyday for an hour and wait. My schedule is pretty hectic right now, but don't worry. I know your very busy healing, but it's been a while. So I need you to wake up." He sighed. He continued speaking and then I realized he was talking to me.

Jimin-ah I'm awake! I missed you!

But he couldn't hear me, he continued speaking as if I wasn't talking to him. Am I awake? Or am I still waking up?

Well I was stuck here for the next two days, I know because Jimin comes by at the same time. 3:25 and 12:45. He stayed for an hour each speaking to me.

Now I wait. And wait. And wait for him to come back, everyday I do my best to give him some kind of reply. Move something or make some kind of noise. But nothing works. Then I heard the door open and some footsteps walked my way. He sighed then I heard him plop down into the chair next to me.

"Aish ChenYoung! I'm so tired, we had practice all day today! I'm so hungry, I haven't eaten since this morning cause we have been so busy!" He rambled on. "Why would I worry you? You have enough to worry about!" He laughed.

"Anyways I've missed you, I miss your laugh and smile. I mostly miss your cuddles and kisses though. I come home to the apartment and I feel so weird. Your not there to cuddle me to asleep, and I feel so lonely." He said with a sad voice.

I felt my heart jump out to him, I feel so guilty! Just because I couldn't control my temper! Now I've left my baby all alone for who knows how long! I need to wake up sometime!

I used all the power in my body trying to move my hand or open my eyes. "ARMY misses you too. They don't know what really happened, I simply told them you went to a football game and on your way home there was a car accident." He sighed. "I hope you wake up, sometime." His voice cracked.

I felt him take my hand in his, "I hate seeing you covered in bruises and just laying here. I feel like your not even breathing sometimes, and it scares me just thinking that you where having fight.....just because of something that boy said about me. Don't worry, Jackson and Felix handled him." He sniffled.

"I do wish you wouldn't get so worked up about things people say. They are just lowlifes compared to you, and you would never let anything happen to me. So there was no use to harm yourself." He sobbed. "I-I just m-miss y-y-* hick up* your h-hugs. And I-I feel sad and-" he couldn't finish his sentence as he burst into tears.

I felt the warmth of his hand leave mine. That's when I felt it. I felt my hand moving by itself. It took a lot of effort, but I was able to groan a little which caught his attention. "ChenYoung??" He gasped and I felt tiny warm hands gently caress my cheeks. "Chen can you hear me?" He asked.

I felt myself waking up, and was I ready for it? No I was not. Not as much as I thought I was. I felt like weight was on my chest and shoulders, under my eyes, and I felt out of breath.

I took another deep breath trying to open my eyes, never had something been so difficult. I felt so eager to see his beautiful little face again.

As soon as my eyes opened I was forced to shut them again due to the bright light. "Hang on, I'll turn some of the lights off." He said, then I was able to look around. The entire room was dark accept one light across the room which was perfect.

I looked around and saw Jimin rushing to my side with tears steaming down his cheeks. I felt so weak, but I needed him in my arms. I craved his delicious lips on mine, his soft whines and moans. I needed him close to me, I felt as if I was about to faint.

I used all of the energy I could muster up and lifted my arms around his waist and pulled him on top of me. "Woah!" He yelped, "Careful I might hurt you." He whispered and giggled. "I don't care at this point, I'm sorry I was asleep and I left you alone. I won't do it again and I promise I'll fix my tempter!" I said quickly.

"You where awake?" He asked and I shook my head. "No, but I could hear you." I mumbled. I couldn't keep my eyes away from his soft plump lips as a chill ran through me. He positioned himself to where he was hovering over me in the most sexiest way possible.

His lips so close to mine, hands on both side of my head, knees right next to my waist, and back arched. I gently placed my hands on both of his waist as he kissed me hungrily. Could I possibly say how much I missed him? No. Scientifically no.

He moaned gently, his tiny soft high pitched moans sounded like music to my ears. God I missed him so fucking much. I'm being completely honest, if I wasn't so weak and we where at home, we would be fucking right about now.

He moaned again and I gripped his hips tightly while growling, sometimes I can't help but growl at him. I've honestly never felt so weak around someone, not just right now, but I always feel a little weak around him. Especially when he cast that spell over me, it makes me feel a way I've never felt before.

Sometimes I get so caught up in the moment, his moans and his small hands on my chest, the way his perfect flexible body moves, it's like I lose control over everything. I don't think he knows, but he could technically flip everything over and be the top in those situations.

In those situations I would do anything he tells me to, say anything, and it may sound crazy but that's Park Jimin for you. He has some kind of power to make me feel that way.

"Oh shit..." I moaned by accident, I felt his mouth curve into a smirk against mine. I'm to weak for him to be playing these games right now. I felt my body begin to shake lightly as another dee moan escaped my mouth.

Readers POV:

Jimin smirked knowing he was in control, but he knew he couldn't go any where near as far as he pleased. They where in a hospital for one and Chen was still really weak. But for now some teasing wouldn't be so bad right?

A/N: Are you guys still enjoying my book? I hope so! My other book of Jimin and Chen is going well and I'll have it posted in a few weeks! This book will be coming to end soon, sadly enough.

But don't worry the ending is good and you won't regret reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.2K 14
Hey my name is Kim Y/N I'm 17 years old I'm a nerd I prefer books than boys because books don't hurt you unlike boys they will eventually play wit...
59.1K 3.2K 30
"I see a new guy pop up on my dating app, and Lea and I collectively utter out a 'Woah!'" ~ Follow Y/N and her friends as they navigate through the w...
73.7K 2.3K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
1.2M 58.3K 32
"Still in denial?" You asked softly. "About what?" "Missing her," you piped quietly, heart knotting as you spoke. He sighed, his face almost buried i...