Vangsvere Retold

By Devils_Assasin

The Vampire world that once stayed hidden is now open, ruling the planet and overtaking all humans. With the... More

FAMILY TREES
Chapter 1: The New World
Chapter 2: Oh Killian
Chapter 3: Mourning
Chapter 4: Not As Bad As I Thought
Chapter 5: The Pills
Chapter 6: Maybe Theyll Grow Back
Chapter 7: Heath & Zuri
Chapter 8: Wrath Of A Vengeful Mother
Chapter 9: Not My Little Girl
Chapter 10: First We Need A Boat
Chapter 11: Petra
Chapter 12: How Romantic
Chapter 13: Straight line.
Chapter 14: You're A Smart One Too
Chapter 15: The Scruffed Womanizer
Chapter 16: Alone
Chapter 17: Nice Job
Chapter 18: Shes Alive
Chapter 19: Took His Hand
Chapter 20: Dream
Chapter 21: The One I Longed To See
Chapter 22: You Have Family
Chapter 23: Witch Boy
Chapter 24: Its The Fucking President
Chapter 25: Besides Dorky
Chapter 26: She Was My
Chapter 27: Stay. Please.
Chapter 28: Forever
Chapter 29: Petra!
Chapter 30: A Beer
Chapter 31: We Buried A Man
Chapter 32: Two Annes
Chapter 33: For Fucks Sake
Chapter 34: Tell Me Your Story
Chapter 35: No Bitch
Chapter 36: Old Fashion
Chapter 37: I Can Remember That Too
Chapter 38: Nathan, Nate
Chapter 39: Romance
Chapter 40: Other Captain
Chapter 41: Hadnt Known He Was Still Physical
Chapter 42: Knight In Shining Armor
Chapter 43: Permission
Chapter 44: He's Part Dragon
Chapter 45: Joy and Happiness
Chapter 46: Dont Have Green Eyes
Chapter 47: Wait
Chapter 48: Its Coming
Chapter 49: Game On
Chapter 50: Jet
Chapter 52: Niko
Chapter 53: Four Girls
Chapter 54: Russia It Is.
Chapter 55: Annes Child

Chapter 51: Top Bunk

993 42 71
By Devils_Assasin

Michael

Anne is holding it up good, "Ace if you need to take a break, tell me!" I shouted out the window while she gave me a smirk, "I'm hungry but not tired. We're about an hour out." She called back.

Alright, an hour isn't that bad.

We've been hearing the roar of something from the distance but luckily, we've managed to keep it from us. I've been using a lot of spells to keep it off our track.

I ran my hand through my hair exhausted while watching Anne with admiration. I'd die for that woman. Over and over again.

My greatest decision in life was loving her, taking a drink, I muttered the spell and sunk into her mind.

'Maybe a cheeseburger. Five layer burrito with hot sauce and steak. No a massive plate of cheese fries.' There she went, thinking about food.

Anne's mind usually goes to food, Thomas said it's a dragon thing, they're hungry non stop. The more they delve into their dragon side, the hungrier they get. It's why Lauch is always snacking or eating.

Ace, you're making me hungry.

'Want me to make you horny too?' Her smile grew on her lips and she winked down at me while stealing my heart.

You already do that, how about you and I talk about what we're going to do after this is over. Any idea of where you want to live?

'I'm not sure, I mean I've definitely thought of it, maybe we can go to California and live in one of the princess castles at the theme park.'

Why not Scotland, we'll have a real castle there. I know just the castle too.

'As soon as we get to Michigan I'm going to tear your clothes off with my teeth.'

A laugh slipped my lips as I felt a blush grow, I'm looking forward to it, you look really good from this angle.

'Yeah, seeing you beneath me is nice too.' She grinned.

Damn I love this woman.

'I love you too Mikey, more than you'll ever imagine.'

I'm sure I have an idea of just how much.

Annalise Nysrough.

Kilana

"Are you sure she's okay?" I stared out the window eyeing Anne who was smiling and giving Michael looks. They must be talking through their minds.

Only direct descendants can do that, which means he's definitely his mothers son.

"She'll be fine Anna, sit back. Poor Thomas is trying to carry this big weight." Jolene said giving me a soft stare.

Right...sometimes I wonder why it had to be my daughter who was the chosen one. She was mine way before she was anyone else's. I was there before I'd ever seen her, and I loved her more than anything. She's mine, not the worlds.

My little Annalise.

A hand slipped into mine and I stared back, holding Nathan's stare, "She's strong Illy, we're almost there." He said softly, soothing me.

I held his hand a bit tighter and nodded, trusting him.

The entire hour, I stressfully watched Anne, and when she laughed, I felt my heart smile, Michael laughed from in the car, staring at her with so much love.

Men don't normally like a woman who's stronger and it makes me wonder if he feels that way.

We finally landed in Michigan and Jolene got out handing me Rose and going with Michael and a few other witches surrounding the university before they loudly shouted a spell.

Thomas was sitting on the steps with Anne and Lauch laughing together.

Anne had her head in Lauchs shoulder telling him about how strong he was for such an old man. He said the same about her, but young woman.

Nathan hugged Katie and Ace while Katie gave me a small smile. It was the first from her, and I took it, wanting her acceptance.

We all headed inside while Thomas carried Jolene and Bastian carried Michael, the other witches were carried in as well as all of them were completely exhausted.

"Everyone go find your rooms. Dayna, Lilith and anyone else who can cook, please start a meal." Lauch took charge and I held Rose while Anne began scouting with Valdus and a few of the other Vipers. A one legged gentleman kept following her and making jokes while they laughed together.

I looked to Lauch, "Who's that boy?" I asked pointing the one legged kid.

Lauch eyed him over, "Bronx, he's Annes good friend. She saved his life, and they're very sibling like." He said before looking me over, "You should know you're a very unexpected surprise. A good one though." He said with a small smile before turning and going down the hall.

Thanks I guess.

"Kay, I uh, I don't know if you want to or not but, would you like to share a dorm with me?" Nathan asked looking from the wall to me and then down at the floor blushing.

He's shy!? How fucking adorable!

I wish Nevie could see this, she'd probably make fun of him later. She always said she liked sensitive men but also chose guys like Killian and Viktor who are anything but sensitive. I mean maybe they've got soft spots but they're all man.

Aggressive.

Stepping forward, I smiled and tipped his chin up, "I think I could share a room with a cowboy sheriff like yourself." I teased before running my hands on the handcuffs he kept on his belt loop, "But I have to confess, I had a bit of a record back then." I admitted before watching his eyes fall to my lips, he was entranced.

I smirked and kissed his cheek before going down the hall to make the exit a bit more dramatic and sexy. I didn't know where I was going though, I had to seem busy though.

That was such a riskeé thing from me!

Hurrying to Mel, I grabbed her arm and pulled her aside, "Hey Mel, guess what?" I waggled my eyebrows while she breast fed Bella and gave me a confused look "You finally pop your new cherry?" She asked laughing low.

I shook my head, "No but I roomed with Nathan." I said widening my eyes and watching her smirk, "Careful, Killian and Thomas might tear him a new one." She warned.

Oh please, "He's a great guy. A sheriff, clearly a good guy." I said winking at her.

She nodded, "clearly." She wasn't as fun as nevie was.

Damnit Nevana....

Dimitri

"No, I'm not, you're taking the top bunk not me." Arabella said going to the bottom bunk.

I sighed, "Go get your own room then! I don't want the top bunk." I said back as she smirked at me, "How about you and I share this bunk?" She asked scooting over.

What?

Wait...what?

I eyed her over carefully and then looked to the locked door and back at her, "Listen meat head, I've been stuck with idiots for so long that I can't even remember what it's like." She said staring at me and pulling her shirt off.

What the fuck? What's going on?

We were just at barely talking level, now she's-now she wants to- "Unless you're not interested?" She asked going to pull the shirt back on.

Oh hell no, I haven't had sex in over a year. I'm fucking ready. Pulling my shirt off, I moved onto the bed, "I'm entirely interested." I said ignoring how shaky my breath sounded.

She unbuttoned my pants pulling them down and then shoving her own pants off, "Don't be afraid to be a bit rough." She said in my ear while she yanked my boxers down.

I said a silent prayer, thankful for this moment.

Pushing Arabella into the bed, I ran my hand over her breast but she moved it up to her throat giving me a mischievous grin, "You're kinky." I commented quietly, a bit surprised.

She cocked an eyebrow at me, "You're not?" She asked moving underneath me and turning me on in more ways than one. "Oh trust me, I'm as kinky as they get Darling." I ran my lips down to her neck as she moaned.

Her skins so soft, I moved between her thighs and ran my hand over feeling her arch her back and moan.

I'm going to fuck her in every single corner of this room.

Every single corner.

She shoved me off, and I went to shout but she jumped on top of me and pulled my hair running her tongue up my throat.

Oh-okay, this is okay. This is-this is amazing.

"Don't forget, I like to take charge too." She said in my ear before she grabbed my hand, wrapping it around her neck.

Ah fuck she's so hot.

Kristopher (Kris)

"No I'll take this one, those two sound like they'll be banging a lot." I commented to the room with Dimitri and Arabella moaning and shouting.

Leon eyed the door, "Honestly a bit odd, they hate each other." He said going to the room beside mine.

I doubt that.

Tossing a bag to the bed, I eyed the room over, decorated with sports and trophies. Cool, my kind of room!

A laugh came from the hall and I watched her walk over with that blonde, Lisa.

"No way, I'm not going to room with that idiot. Winston's way too handsy. Plus I think he's into that Petra chick." Lisa went on.

But my focus was on Dayna, her long legs and sexy eyes. She was, she was hot.

We caught eyes and she gave me a look over with a small smile before they walked past the door.

She's so fucking hot.

I was close too, but her dumbass fiancé came back to life.

Idiot.

"Kris, I found these clothes and they're your size." Eva said tossing a box down and staring at them.

Great, "Thanks. You and Delora find a good room?" I asked while she smirked and nodded.

Good, "Let me know which room in case something goes down. I need to make sure you're both safe." I said protectively while picking the box up.

She gave another nod, "Give Amelia a chance." Oh for fucks sake with Amelia, "No, she's a Nysrough. A Nysrough. I don't do Nysroughs." I said shaking my head.

Eva rolled her eyes at me, "Brat." She muttered before leaving and shutting the door behind her.

Pfft, Amelia.

That psychopath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 215 27
"Last night, I had a dream the world ended. Half the population disappeared, and unfathomable eldritch beasts shambled out of an unending darkness." ...
354 135 31
This book is about a gang of supernatural creatures - a kitsune, a werewolf, three witches, a kanai and a dead witch hunter - who are trying to find...
23 1 16
In a Post-apocalyptic world covered with evil Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies, Immortals, and the ones loyal to them, civilization still strives in sma...
14 1 10
The world has now been endangered by 4 Calamities of the Universe, forcing Keith and his friends out to fight them. Numerous companions come in to as...