Sky cry

By Bigbert2trays

19 year old Niecie Porter moved all the way from California to Baton Rouge, Louisiana with her older brother... More

💖Characters💖
💖Moving day💖
💖Pros and Cons💖
💖Bipolar Niggas💖
💖Nympho💖
💖Why Me💖
💖PSA💖
💖Nunya💖
💖Dumbass💖
💖Stanka💖
💖PSA *the beef betwen Niecie and Ben girlfriend💖
💖Is It Really Him💖
💖Happy Birthday Eve💖
💖Birthday Bitch💖
💖Food run💖
💖Brotherly Love💖
💖The Cook Out💖
💖School Days💖
💖Fair Nights💖
💖Karma💖
💖Jasmin Ellan💖
💖Team Trell💖
Thank u

💖A Walk In The Park💖

969 52 11
By Bigbert2trays

Niecie Akyah Porter
September 4,2019
2:45pm

It's the next day and Markeyvius still hasn't text me. Ion even know why I got my hopes up.

On another note I meet my God baby today. She is so adorable. If I'm being honest she don't look like nan one of them niggas.

This shit is honestly crazy my fucking best friend had a baby. Like what the fuck is going on.

Somehow with meeting my niece today I still can't take my mind off Markeyvius. Me and him meet while in Tallahassee FL. I was visting my mama while she was in prison and he came to see his mama too. I was thirteen and scard out of my mind. We were standing in front of the gates of the prison beacuse my grandma love to be somwher early. When we got there it was already a older lady and what looked like to be her grandson standing wait for gate to open too. Not even two minutes stand there with them him and Twon were talking like they knew each other for years. As I sat there quietly Twon finally introduced me he said his name was Markeyvius and after that we were inseparable. Everytime we went back to vist our mama there he was like clock work. The very last time we seen each other,we sat down on the sidewalk ,and I cried my little heart out, and before I left he gave me a kiss. That was my frist ever kiss thats just something you don't forget.

Out of no where I here my phone vibrate taking me out my thoughts.

910-537-0426: whatsup

310-831-1506: who is dis
910-537-0426: key

310-83-1506: thought u forgot bout me

910-537-0426: neva dat

910-537-0426: Whatchu on

310-831-1506: nothing wbu

910-537-0426: i aint doin shit either

310-537-0426: gues we sum bored ass niggas

910-537-0426: you wanna do sum

310-537-0426: ion go places with stangers

910-537-0426: i aint no stranger

310-537-0426: shit 6yrs yrs u a stanger to me

910-537-0436: do u wanna go or not

310-537-0426:yea were you at

910-537-0426: im finna come getchu

310-537-0426: I'll uber 2 u

910-537-0426: i gotchu share yo location

310-537-0426: you don't wanna come over here

910-537-0426: nigga just share the shit

310-537-0426: aii come at yo on risk
read

shared location at 3:09

"KD you seen my forces" I yeeled down stairs.

"Nahh but I thank I seen em in trell room" He said yelling back up the stars

"Aii" I said walking towards Kentrell room.

As I opened the door I immediately regreted it. He was in the middle of getting his dick sucked.

"You seen m- oop my bad" I said walking back out the room.

"ohh shit" He said as I heard ruffiling inside the room.

"You can come in" He said as I waited outside the door..

"My bad I should've knocked umm you seen my forces" I said seeing a girl I only seen on IG before. I can't belive this nigga still fuck wit her.

"Dae in tha closets, and you shut the fuck up" He said the last part referring to yaya.

"Aii" I said walking towards the closet.

I tried my hardest to get my ass up outta there cause this situation just fucked up my whole mood. I finally found my shoes and I practically ran up outta that room. The fact that he gotta femal in his room it's honestly trifling but it don even matter cause I'm finna go out and have a good as time.

About five minutes latter I was sittin on the couch waiting for Markeyvius ass to hurry the fuck up.

I heard two honks from outside and I knew it was for my ass.

"Who the hell is out there foe you" Kentrell said grabing my arm right before I was bout to walk out the door.

"Nun of yo muthafuckin business" I said snaching my arm back and walking out the door.

This nigga got the never to have a bitch up in his room SUCKING HIS DICK and gone ask me who I got picking me up. The audacity of some niggas

I got in the passenger side of off his G-wagon.

"Wassup" He said waiting for me to buckle up my seat belt.

"Nun" I said finally buckling into the seat.

"So where we going" I said as he backed out the drive way.

"To be for real ion even kno I just wanted to see you" He said looking over towards me.

"Okay there buddy slow your role" I said getting kinda nervous.

"My bad" He said chuckling a little bit.

"You good" I said a little shocked on how bold thiis mam was.

About a couple of seconds of akwardness. He blurted out something to break the silence.

"You kno sum good places where we can eat at" He said trying to get the comvo going.

"No, not really I only been down jere for a couple of months" I replied.

"Ohh...so why yo moved down here for school or something" He said making a left into a park parking space.

"That's somewhat the reason I moved down here, aye where we at" I said peeking my head out the window.

"Since u ain't kno no places we can go thought I'll bring yo ass to da park" He said unbuckling his seat belt and getting out.

"Umm... Ion don't really fuck wit nature like dat" Said being so for real.

"You ain't got shit better to do" He said trying to pleed wit me to get out.

"Ight nigga, but only once will I ever do sum shit that involves exercise" I said getting out the car.

"You rember the last time we was in the park together" Markeyvius said walking along the sidewalk wit me.

"Yea, We was cussing that white lady out and her dog came after our ass" I said laughing at how stupid we was.

"After we stop runing we figired out the lady was deaf ,and our ass thought she was throwimg up gang signs" He said remembering how fucked up we was.

"We got the black beat off our ass dat day" I said laughing my ass off.

"And Twon dumbass gone say it didn't hurt Mrs.Gladys ran around dat car so fast" He replied

"I still to this day don't know how my grandma got around that car so fast"I remembering how funny dat was.

"Where yo grandma at" He said

"She had cancer a couple years ago and just couldn't beat it" I said looking at the ground trying not to cry in front of this nigga.

"My bad" He said stoping and looking at me in my eyes.

"It's finr ,you ain't kno" I said

"So you stay down here wit twon" He said changing the topic.

"I'm living wit a friend right now but as soon as twon get his apartment I'm gone be out they house."

Hours had past and me and Key was still walking and talking. It was almost night time and I'm still walking with this nigga. After we lap the park for abot the 30th time we finally made it back to his car.

"Damn wr been walking for forever" I said hoping in thr passenger seat.

"We really bern out here for forever" He said backing out the parking space.

"I'm hungry as hell" I said

"Where you wanna eat at"

" I really been wanting some Chick Fil-A"

"Aii" He said as we made our way to Chick Fil-A.

"Can you hand me dub out the glove bock" Markeyvius said

"I gotchu" I said reaching in his glove box and handing him a 20 but not befor seeing a pair of ski mask sitting on top of his money.

I gave him the 20 so he can pay for the food and pulled out the ski mask.

"Well damn Ian kno you was out here robbin" I said tryna be funny.

"Ohh you got jokes" He said grabing the my food from the lady in the drive thu.

We pulled over and parked in the parking lot. I grabbed my food out the bag and he pulled sum weed out his pocket and started to roll up.

After awhile we was both high as hell arguing over witch ceark is the best.

"Nigga Captin crunch ain't got shit on Fruity Pebbles" I said passing the blunt.

"What ever nigga" He said hiting thr blunt.

"How I look" I said putting on this red ski mask.

"What the fuck is you doing" He said laughing his ass off.

"What's funny" I said laughing wit him.

"Nothing" He said still laughing a little

"Put yours on" I said handing him the other one.

"Hell no" He said eating his fries.

"Pleaseeeee" I said pouting like a little baby..

"You acting real childish right now" He said putting his fries down and put on his ski mask.

"Ohh yea we fye, on god" I said looking at my self thru the passenger seat miror.

"This shit stupid" His taking the bulnt back.

"Shut up and take out pictur" I said handing him my phone.

We took
a couple of pictures and I was fucking td. Ion kno what type of weed that was but Ima need summ moe of dat.

I was kinda bored so decied to post sum pictures I took earlier.

-------------------

swipe

crybab.niecie I get my revenge everytime I post a pic😘
-------------------------
nbakd2x you really slick ugly as fuck
Crybaby.niecie suck my dick😐
nbakd2x 😂😂😂
nba_selfpaid @nbanbakd Say louder for the niggas in tha back
Crybab.niecie wasn't you on my dick tho😗
nuenueeee why is they hatin suh
crybaby.niecie I really don't kno😐
--------------------------------

After I finshed my food we were on way back to Kentrell house so he could drop me off. This was the best time I had in a while

We got back to the house quicker than I thought.

"I guess I'll talk to you later" I said unbuckling my seat bealt.

"Aye you gone call me right" He said leaning in towards me and licking his lips.

"Ion kno I gotta think abo-"He cut me off by grabbing my face and kissing me.

And the wasn't no regular ole peck on the lips this was that Toungeslurper-tonsiLicking-Coochiedrippin3000. Baby girl when I tell you a bitch was shook, a bitch was shaking in her boots.

"You aii" He said lookung at me with consurn.

"Umm..uhh yea, Ima talk to you later" I said getting out the car.

"Aii" He said as I made way to the front door. Right as I was bout to walk in I looked back to see he was still ther to make sure I got in safe.

God u might have did sum wit this one.

I walked into the kitchen with a big as grin on my face. Havn't no nigga every made smile the hard off a gid damn kiss.

"Why the hell yo ass cheesin so hard" Twon said.

"Guess who I seen today" I said still with a big corny ass smile on my face.

"Who" He said as his face turned from happy to striaght kill a nigga mode.

"Markeyvius" " I replied.

"You talm bout key" He said as his face lighted up.

"Yea" I said happy to see he okay with it.

"Damn we haven't seen his ass in forever, wher you seen him at" He said.

"At the hospital the other day" I said a water out the frige.

"Just be careful ight" He said coming over and kissing me on my forehead.

"Damn you on simp as nigga" I said pulling away from his grip.

"Shut the hell up" He said mushing me and head towards the door.

"Love you" I said walking up the stair.

"Love you too"He said walking out the door

I made my way into my room and cut on thr TV. Tonight was honestly the best night I had so far it cant get no better than this.

Right as I was about to doze off off I here some on open my door. This better not be who I think it cause if it is I'm gone beat his ass.

I turned to the door to see I was right it was none other than Kentrell.

(This was not edited💋💋😘)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 13.3K 47
*under construction so I can improve on the childish writing* Kentrell Gaulden, but many know him as NBA YoungBoy, the famous rapper from Baton Rouge...
135K 4.8K 61
Kamiya and Kentrell are living up with there new life and responsibilities due to having a daughter, Kind.They go through a lot of ups and downs but...
265K 14.7K 36
Dear Kentrell , I know you don't k- Nah y'all find out 😂😘
32.4K 1.3K 24
STARTED: DECEMBER 15, 2018 - ENDED: JANUARY 8, 2019 IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME SUGGUESTINGS OR ANYTHING JUST DM MY FANPAGE: @NBASPAMBAM OR MY MAIN ACCOUN...