💖The Cook Out💖

Niece Akyah Porter
August 12, 2019
12:34

Today was the day of that cook out Three was talkin bout and I'm kinda nervous. I'm not nervous about me meeting his family cause anybody that ever meet me said I was a vibe.

I made my way into the bathroom and seen kentrell left his phone in the bathroom. Ohhh well.

I hoped in the shower and mid way of me taking a shower I hear my phone ring. I get out to see that it was kentrells.

I wrapped the towel around me and went to go check the caller ID. And the shit said Little Cesars.

"This nigga don't even eat Little Cesears" I said to my self.

After put two and two together I figured out that this nigga fuckin around wit another bitch. I let the phone call ring and went straight to his messages with "little Cesears".

He texting this bitch all type of shit like "I love you" and "I can't wait to see you" . I took my phone out and took a picture of all the messages.

"This nigga wanna play wit me Ohhh ok" I said to myself plotting.

I can't go into this shit like no dummy and just go off and show him all the dirt I got on him. I'm gone invite her to the cookout.

"Bitch I love my messy ass" I said laughing to myself.

That nigga wanna play I can play to the fuck. I put my clothes in and went down stairs like nothing happened.

"Three threeeeee" I yelled as I jumped on his back.

"Get off me mane" He said trying to regain his balance.

"What you so mad foe" I said getting off his back and smacking his booty.

"Stop wit all that gay shit" He said walking off into the kitchen.

"What time we leaving" I said following him in the kitchen.

"We finna go when Trell come back from the stoo" He said sitting down at the table and pulled out a couple of grams.

We sat at the table and smoke for about a good thirty minutes until we heard kentrell come through the door.

"Wassam three"He said walking into the kitchen and dapping three up.

"Hey bae" he said reaching down and hugging me.

"Hey" I said tryna wiggle out his grip.

"What wrong with you" He said as he tried to kiss me.

"I'm just not in the mood" I getting up from the table disgusted.

"Go get Twon so we can leave" Three said finishing off the blunt.

"T" I said yelling up the stairs.

"Two- ohh heyyy" I said to a girl on the phone with Twon.

"Hey" she said back while waving.

"Awww she's cute" Said to Twon.

"I know now nigg a what you want" He said grabbing the phone from me.

"Three said come on we finna go" I said walking out his room.

I made my way outside and got in the car. I texted Haily to make sure she was gone be there at the cookout. Midway to Kentrell mama house I was knocked out I don't know why but every time I get in a car I alway find some way  to go to sleep.

"We here" Twon said shaking me a little.

"Okay" I said wiping my mouth and getting out the car.