💖Bipolar Niggas💖

Niecie Akyah Porter
May 26,2019
Sunday 9:24

It's was early in the morning and I didn't have nothing to do I don't know nobody here and I ain't got no where to go

I rolled out of bed and did my morning routine that took a good 20 minutes. I put on my clothes and went down to the kitchen for some to eat.

I took the cereal from off the top of the refrigerator. Poured my milk into my cereal and sat down on the couch and watch tv until it was like 12 o'clock.

I got up and ran up the stairs to get my phone. That's when I ran into somebody.

"My bad" I said then I looked up to see who it was. Lord why in the hell you keep doing this to me.

"You good" Yb said

"Yea" I said with a tiny smile

I got up dusted my self off and fast walked all the way to my room.

After a good 30 minutes somebody knocked at my door.

"Come in" I yelled. There he was again god damn.

"I'm finna spark up if wanna come hit this u can"

"Ight I'll be down there in a minute" I said .

Who finna turn down a blunt cause this nigga so call like me, not I.

I put on my slides, and made my way down stairs. When I walked down there he was already smokin. So I sat my ass right down next to him. He hit it again the passed to me.

"What's this is" I said After hitting the blunt and coughed a little bit

"Purple" he said as I passed back to him .

I hummed to his response

"Why y'all move down here" he asked which caught me off guard. Cause I thought he knew.

"Family issues" I said to keep short cause if Twon ain't tell him that means he don't need to know.

After awhile it got silent. And I turned to him still hittin the blunt. Out of no where I blurted out.

"Damn you got some pretty ass eyes" right after I said that I mentally cursed myself.

He just laughed at me

"Thank you" he said with a little chuckle

After about three blunts we told each other about everything you need to know about us. I got up and went into the kitchen a bitch was hungry again them munchies was something serious.

"Y'all ain't got shit in here to eat" I yelled looking in the cabinets.

"Look in the kitchen closest" he said

I turned back and looked at him like he was stoopid. This nigga just said the kitchen closet.

"You mean the pantry dumbass" I said in a duh tone

"Yea dat"he said

I just laughed cause this nigga really just called it the kitchen closet.

I looked in that bitch. I was like god damn these niggas got money money cause it was to much food in that bitch.

"Well I'll be damned" I said grabbing sum hot Cheeto puffs, sum gummy bares, and a water from the refrigerator

I went back to the living room and plopped on the couch next to yb.

"You want sum youngboy" I said putting the bag in front of him.

"What I told you about calling me dat"he said with a mug

" kentrell do you want sum chips" I said making sure he heard his name

"Nah I'm cool" he said while adjusting his self where his arm was across my shoulder.

I just mugged the fuck out of him

"First of all you did all that shit to just say no and who the fuck told you to put yo arms around me" I said while moving his arm back towards his body.

He just laughed and took the chips out of my hand and started eating the chips.

Wtf this nigga gotta be on sum to just take my chips out my hands after I offered this nigga sum and he just said no.

"Bipolar ass nigga's I just can't deal with them"

He kept laughing, and eating MY god damn chips. Ya know what it's ok I'm just gone watch my show.

I don't care what nobody say Sponge Bob is the best cartoon ever.

About 30 minutes later people started waking up. Hailey ass came down the stairs limping and smiling and shit.

"Ewww, that's what I heard last night" I said throwing a Cheeto at her laugh.

Her slow ass gone stick out here tongue and try to twerk and she done fell down the damn steps.

"Dumbass"I said shaking my head.

Now everybody was down in the living room. They lit up another blunt but I was still high from the last three.

"What's the move today"bommer said

"Pokkie haven a kickback tonight we can go see what that's hitting on" Hailey said as she was rolling up a blunt.

"Bitch you need to go see what that toothbrush hittin on cause I can smell that shit from all the way over here" kd said and everybody bust out laughing

"Bitch I know u not talkin I haven't seen you bath in the last 2 day u need to go see what that soap hitting on nigga" she said I was for real finna piss on my self.

"Stank breath hoe"

"Musty dick bitch"

This shit went on for the rest of the day. I just went up stairs and took me a quick nap.

(Y'all gotta comment or sum ❤️)

This was not edited