💖Brotherly Love💖

Niecie Akyah Porter
August 9th, 2019
11:58am
I woke up so sore from last night but it wasn't nothing I couldn't handle. I walked to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. In the middle of brushing my teeth I heard the door open. Probably KD.

"It feel god to be back home" I heard three say.

After I heard that I jolted down stairs. I haven't seen my brothers in about a good week. Three and Twon went on a "business trip". Even through I know they was out there sellin that work.

"BROTHERSSSSSS" I yelled while coming down the stairs.

I ran up and hugged Twon so tight I missed him so much and I got so much shit to tell him. After I hugged Twon I hugged three. Three was like my brother from another mother I can tell him anything and he won't judge me he'll still see me as the same person that's what I love about him.

"Why the hell was y'all gone so long I thought it was gone a two day trip" I said while pushing them a little.

"Sum shit came up" Twon said walking over the couch.

"Nahh sum hoes came up I seen yo insta story's" I said eyeing Twon.

"It wasn't even like that" He said flipping through the tv channels.

"Who was that girl anyways" I said getting a poptart and getting my shorts out my booty.

"Nun of yo business stankin booty ass lil girl" Twon said mugging me.

"Who was the lil girl he was talking to three" I said sitting down on the couch next to three.

"His lil bitch" Three said eating sum skittles and shrugging.

"See this why I fuck wit three" I said dapping three up.

"And dat why nobody else fuck wit that nigga" Twon said mugging the hell oitta three

"Dat nigga mad" I said laughing wit three.

"Whatever" Twon said taking out his phone.

"Anyways who is this girl" I scooting closer to Twon.

"Nobody" He said looking at his phone.

"Ohhh I see how it is,a nigga be gone got a week and and his whole demeanor change" I said getting up to go fix me some to eat.

"Y'all kno where boom boom at" I said referring to boomer.

"Nah we thought he was here" Three said getting on his phone about to call boomer.

The phone started ringing and this nigga picked on the first ring. I been calling him for two days straight and my shit went right to voicemail every time.

"Hell naw let talk to dat nigga" I said walking over to three.

"Niecie wanna talk to you" Three said about to laugh.

"Ohh shit don't put her on the phone" KD said into the phone.

"Don't put me on the phone for what, nigga do you know I been calling yo ass for two days straight and you gone pick up on the first ring for three I actually thought sum was wrong. I done called yo mama and yo god damn sister you know what I'm done talkin when you ass come to Trell house it's on sight" I said into the phone and then hanging up.

"Why you yellin" Kentrell said come down the stairs rubbing his ear.

"Ohhhh no reason" I said thinking about how ima beat this nigga ass.

He turned around and looked at three then pointed to me.

"She finna beat boomer ass" Three said while chuckling a little bit.