💖School Days💖

(This is not edited🌚)

Niecie Akyah Porter
August 10,2019
6:48pm

"Bye Hailey" I said kissing her face then kissing her belly.

"I told you I could take to school" She said trying to reason with me.

"You already did to much and you can't even drive you is a whole seven months" I said tryna get her to realize that I would be okay.

"What if the uber driver a sex trafficer" She said still tryin to get me to let her to take me to school.

"Bye, love you" I said walking out the door.

As I was sitting out side waiting for my Uber I felt something hit me in my head. I looked around then looked up to see Hailey with her head in the window.

"Should've let me take yo ass then you wouldn't be out her waiting" She said out the window.

"Get back in the window fo yo dumbass fall" I said why laughing.

"Whateva here come yo sex trafficer car" She said pointing to the car behind me. As I made my way

"Bye" I said getting in the car.

Skip car scene

As I made my way to my class I felt eyes all on me. I seen a group of girls laughing and pointing at me. It took everything out of me not to say nothing to them ugly ass hoes, but I just went on bout my business.

When I walked into class I felt all eyes on me. I really hate people if you got sum shit to say then get it off yo chest simple.

"Omg fuckin god I finna spaz" I said under my breath as I made my way to my seat.

In the middle of our professors lecture a ugly ass lil girl came up to and got all up in my face.

"My bad to bother you but is this you" She said showing me the video of me fighting that ya ya girl.

"Where you got that from" I asked while pointing at the video.

"That nba selfpaid dude, now is this you or not" She said sounding like she was getting mad.

"Get the fuck outta my face" I said getting up to go call boomer.

"Dis why I can't stand bitches when a lil bit of fame get to they head, dats why yaya I beat dat ass" She said going back over to her friends.

"Ah ha bitch you funny" I said walking out the classroom.

"His ass betta pick up to" I said as the phone rang.

The phone rang a couple of time then he finally picked up."Who the fuck told you post that god damn fight" I whisper yelled into the phone.

"What you talm bout" He said sounding like he just got up.

"Don't play stupid bitch why u post the damn fight" I said getting more mad by the second.

"Mchmt stop stressin I just gave you a lil clout" He said sounding amused by what was going on.

"Bitch I ain't want no damn clout and most definitely not from no bum bitch dat got the shape of a malnutrition 10 year old and face of bad mouthed donkey" I said getting frustrated that he wasn't taking me serious.

"I'm gone talk to you later cause you smokin dick right now" He said laughing at me,

"Wait don't go you need to del-" I said before he hung up on me.

"Ima beat that bitch ass nigga ass when I see him" I said as I made my way back into class.

"Ion care what nobody say that hoe can't fight" The same groupie bitch said to her lil friend.

"God give me the strength" I said squeezing on my pencil.

I only had one class that day witch was a blessing cause I don't think I could have made the whole day. I took a Uber to Twon apartment and just got in his bed cause I ain't want to sleep by myself.

"You bette stay yo ass ova there" He said turning to face the wall.

"I kno, thank you Twon" I said staring at the other wall.

"For what" He said questioning me.

"For always being there cause I kno I'm a lot" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"You a whole lot I wonder how I do it sum time" He said tryna be funny.

"Stop playin Im being for real I love you" I said hitting his arm.

"I love you to lil sis" He said laugh a little bit.

"Night"

"Good night Niecie"