💖Why Me💖

Niecie Akyah Porter

Damn what the fuck happened last night

Damn what the fuck happened last night.I rolled over and look at my phone and it said 3 o'clock

Damn it was late asf and I was still in bed.

"Uhh" I said as i rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I walked in the bathroom and brush my teeth, and about mid way through washing my face I remembered what happened last night.

"Fuck shit damn bitch" I said while hitting myself in the head.

"Why the fuck would you do dat Kay Kay it was the drink."

"Yea, yea had to be the drink" I said trying to convince myself.

I finished washing my face and took my shower. I wanted to walk down stair cause a Bih is hungry like dis a different type of hungry.

After a good five minutes of waiting I stop deciding if I wanted to go down stairs or not, and just went down there. If I see him I see him i see him.

I walked down stairs and warmed up some Waffle House that I had from a couple of days ago.

Right when the microwave hit the last second I felt somebody graze across my ass. Fuck. Why me, why fucking me.

"You ain't gone get yo shit" he said pointing to the microwave while eating a piece of pizza.

"Umm y-yea" I said while opening the microwave. I had to go over to where he was to get a fork out the sink.

He tried grabbing my waist, but i moved just in time. I sighed because I had to tell him and I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"Look kentrell last night that wasn't me that was the liquor I'm not looking for no one right now and I sure as hell don't wanna be in yo baby mama drama so anything you thought we had we didn't, ok." I said kinda scared for my life.

"Okay" he siad with a shrug

"Okayyyy, dat all you got say" I said confused ass hell.

"Yea"

"Why" I said with that confused face

"Cause"he said with a blank expression

"Cause what mofo" I said slick getting annoyed

"Cause I know I'm gone get chu sooner or later" he said walking a way with a smirk.

I ain't gone lie I blushed a little bit, but I wasn't think about how cute this nigga was I was thanking what the fuck I just got myself into.