💖Jasmin Ellan💖

Niecie Akyah Porter
September 3,2019
Tuesday 3:23am

"Getcho phone" Kentrell said shaking me.

"Its 3 o'clock in the morning who the fuck callin you" He said still shaking me to get up.

"Ion kno, and why the fuck you worried"I said getting up a answering the phone.

"Bring yo ass to the hospital the baby finna come" Hailey yelled into the phone.

"What hospital" I said getting up out my bed and shaking Kentrell.

"Promise and hurry yo ass the fuck up" Hailey said while hanging up the phone.

"Get up Hailey finna have her baby" I said looking around to see if I left some old clothes here.

"Aight where they at" He said getting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Promise, and you got sum cloths I can where" I said looking though the closest.

"Yea" Kentrell said walking out my room into his.

"Here" He said coming back in the room and handing me some sweat pants and a hoodie.

"Hurry up we need to go" I said seeing him staring into space on the bed.

"I'm ready" He said wearing sum gray sweat pants and no shirt on.

"Nigga if you don't- you no what I ain't finna argue just bring yo ass" I said running down stairs.

I drove cause I knew Kentrell was gone take his time and go the speed limit and shit. I was going 90 in a 60 and I didn't give no fuck.

"Slow down" Kentrell said with a raspy voice.

"Slow down my ass" I said running a red light.

"You ain't neva driving my shit again" He said laying his head back down.

After awhile we was at the hospital. I seen joe pacing around the lobby with his head in his hands and everybody else sitting with they head down.

"Why you in her where Nyasia at" I said calling Hailey by her real name and pushing him a lil bit.

"She had to have a Emergency section" He said with his eyes red from crying.

"What the fuck happen" I said as I tried not to cry.

"I don't know,I don't know Niecie what if she she don't make it"He said breaking down in my arms.

"She gone make it I can promise you that my best friend a fighter she gone make it" I said as he hugged and cried in my arms.

"You sure" Joe said wiping his face

"What I gotta lie for" I said not knowing if the stuff that was coming out my mouth I can even believe.

"Who long y'all been here" I said to KD.

"About 45 minutes to a hour" He said rubbing his head.

We was all sitting in the waiting room for about a hour until we seen a doctor walking towards us. I hopped up outta my seat so fast you would think you saw a ghost.

"Who is the family of Nyasia Carter" The doctor said looking around the lobby.

"Me" We all said as we ran up to the doctor.

"All of you" He said confused.

"Yes now tell me what the fuck going on" I said trying to get straight to the point.

"She made it through the C-sections but there were some complications she is unconscious right now and were not sure when she going to wake up"

"Whatchu mean you not sure when she gone wake up" Joe said sounding confused.