💖Fair Nights💖

Niecie Akyah Porter
August 19,2019
Thursday, 7:34

I don't know why but today was just so boring. Everybody was over Joe and Hailey house doing nothing but sitting around.

"Y'all I'm bored as shit" I said sitting up from the couch.

"Meee to" Teelee said laying her head in Twon lap.

"Y'all I want to go out" I said walking around the house.

"I just seen on Instagram the fair in town." Hailey said while looking up from her phone.

"Ooooo the fair, y'all we should go to the fair" I said hoping up and down on the couch.

"You betta getcho big ass off my couch" Joe said throwing a water bottle at me.

"Y'all we going to the fair" I said running around the house.

"Sit yo ass down sum where" Kentrell said on the phone with somebody.

"Shut up and talk to yo lil hoes" I said pushing his head playfully.

"Stop playin wit me lil girl" He said as I ran up the stairs.

"Ahh ha Whateva nigga" I said as I reached the top of the stairs.

Me and Kentrell are kinda cool now. We've been on speaking terms for almost a couple of days and he hasn't tried anything witch is actually some what of a improvement for him. I don't like admitting it but sometimes I miss his company and the last few day has been going ok.

"Alright y'all I'm ready to go" I said coming down stairs to see nobody got ready.

"Y'all niggas ain't ready yet" I said coming down the stairs.

"Come on get up" I said while picking people up off the couch.

After what felt like forever everybody was up and ready to go. The car ride felt like it took years to get to the fair, but we finally had made it there.

"Y'all come on so we can ride sum rides" I said cause they was acting like they ain't wanna be here.

"Now you know my ass can't ride shit" Hailey said with her hands on her hips.

"You ain't gotta ride nothing just walk around and eat or sum you know you said you been craving funnel cake" I said trying to get her to like being here.

"Alright but if I don't get no food Imma beat yo ass" Hailey said pointing at me.

After we road a couple of rides I was so tired. I peeped Kentrell talking to everybody without me. I wonder what these niggas got up they sleeve.

"Y'all I'm hungry" I said walking up to them and holding my stomach.

"I told yo ass to get sum to eat when I was up there ordering my stuff but Nahh yo ass wanna ride fuckin Roller coasters and shit" Teelee said while her and Twon ate they ice cream together sitting at a picnic table.

"I wasn't hungry then" I said sitting on the opposite side of the table.

"Ain't our fault you haven't ate since eleven in the morning and it's fucking nine o'clock" KD said eating a chicken leg.

"Shut up bitch, all I know is sum body gone walk with me to get sum to eat " I said and everybody looked at Kentrell.

"Noooo come on y'all please" I said giving them puppy dog eyes and they just stayed there and laughed.

"Well shit come on Trell" I said getting up to go walk to the food trucks a bitch was too hungry to be complianing.

"Hold on damn" He said trying to catch up to me.

"Come on nigga I ain't know yo ass was that slow" I said waiting for him to catch up.

"Shut up" He said finally caught up to me.

"Whatchu wanna eat" I said looking at all the food trucks.

"Ain't yo ass pose to be getting something" He said while pointing at me.

"Yea, but Im gone see Whatchu want to see if I want that too"I said looking at some of the food truck menu's.

"Ion want nothing" Kentrell said while shrugging his shoulders.

"Yo ain't no help, but I thank... I'm gone get a... Hot dog"I said walking up to a food truck.

After I got my Hot dog we made our way back to where everybody else was.

"Ohhh so this what y'all was over there talking about" I said seeing that everybody had left us.

"Nahhh I don't even kno what you talm bout" He said acting fake surprised.

"Stop playin nigga" I said nudging him making us both chuckle a little bit. After awhile it feel silent and we were just walking around.

"I miss this" Kentrell said breaking the silence.

"What you miss the most cheating on me or lying to me or is it both" I said taking a bite of my hot dog while looking up to him.

"I'm being for real put all the bullshit to the side don't you miss this" He said actually sounding sincere.

"I miss the thought of it but other than that Ion kno what to tell ya" I said being a hundred percent truthful.

"So you really done with me huh" He said sticking his hands in his pocket.

"No it's just you gotta give me some time" I said throwing my Hot dog away I didn't really have the taste for it anymore.

"How much time"He said pulling me in front of him.

"How ever much I need"I flirting back with him even though I knew it was wrong. After awhile we just stood there staring at each other until I looked down because of the awkwardness.

"Look at me" Kentrell said before pulling my jacket towards him and kissing me. It felt like we were kissing for the first time again.

"Mhmm mhmm no" I said pulling away from the kiss.

"What wrong" Kentrell said with a smirk on his face while licking his lips.

"I can't do this witchu again" I said walking away.

"Whatchu mean you can't do this" He said grabbing my arm.

"You heard what I said I can't do it"

"Mchmt come on bruh this shit is stupid you want me and I want you so what's wrong" Kentrell said pulling me back in front of him

"The problem is you still playin I was witchu for three fuckin months and you cheated on me like who the fuck does that...ohh let me remember you, Kentrell motherfuckin Gulladen, Kentrell you kno what you do you, and Imma do me simple we ain't gotta be in each other's lives cause right now I'm settin my self up for a whole bunch of hurt and I ain't got the time" I said feed up with the bullshit.

"Whatchu mean I'm playin I'm here  aint I" He said with his arms up.

"Yea you here but I need more than just you being here I need trust" I said finna walk away cause this was getting old.

"Whatchu mean you need trust I got trust" He said actually believing what's coming out of his mouth.

"So if I go through yo phone right now I want see nothing that gotta do with yaya or any other hoes" I said looking into his eyes. He just sat there not saying nothing and that by itself said a lot more than words.

"You kno what I'm done matter of fact I don't even kno why I tried with you my brother told me you can't fix a man that's already broken I just wish I would have listened" I said chuckling at how naïve I was and walking away.

"Niecie wait" Kentrell said but I was to far gone.

You know I came BR for a new and simpler life but by they way shit looking moving down her made stuff a lot more complicated. I just wish I could start over from scratch with a hole new life that would solve a lot of shit.