💖Pros and Cons💖

Niecie Akyah Porter

May 25, 2019
Saturday 8:46

As I got off the plane I was hit with so many emotions

As I got off the plane I was hit with so many emotions . I was happy, sad, nervous, and excited all at once.

"So where we staying at" I asked as me and Twon walked out the airport.

"We staying with sum friends the first couple of weeks while I look for a house"

"Who we staying with again"

"My nigga trell and sum mo people cool"

"Ok, come take my picture nigga"

"Ight"

_
Crybaby.Niecie
2,468 likes

Niecie2,468 likes

Crybaby.Niecie even when I'm on chill any where I stand out😍
(Comments disabled)

.

"I hungry" I said with a pouty face to Twon

"We gone get sum to eat when these niggas hurry the fuck up"

About 15 minutes of just standing out there a big ass black sprinter van came up to us.

"Oh shit they tryna kidnap my ass" I said finna take off.

"Stop playin dats them dumbass" he said pulling me back

"Ohhh" I said fixing my hair

After a couple of seconds went by a black ass nigga came out the car and dapped my brother up.

"Wassam Twon just put yo shit in the back and well take y'all to tha house" he said looking at me

"Ight"

Why in the hell he looked so familiar. Probably somebody I seen on Instagram or sum idk.

I put my stuff in the back. And when I got in the car my stomach dropped to my ass. I knew I seen his ass from some where this nigga ain't tell me he know youngboy. I just sat down like I ain't see nothing.

"Hey y'all my name Niecie" I said acting like I wasn't finna having a whole heart attack, and then shit my pants.

"Wassup" they all said.

"I'm Ben dats baby joe, bommer, ken, kd, three, and dats trell in the back"

I nodded my head like I didn't already know that.

I sat in the middle next to Twon and a pretty light skin girl.

"My name Nyasia, but people call me Hailey, and Ben big black ugly ass act like he can't introduce nobody" she said which made me laugh.

"Cause don't nobody give a fuck about yo ugly ass"he said snapping his neck at her.

"Whateva, anyways I'm joe girlfriend I'm glad I gotta another girl to talk to cause all these nigga's bring around is hoes and thot pockets"

"Yea it's nice to meet you too" I said with a little chuckle

She seem like a cool person. Taking me out my thoughts I felt somebody eyes burning into my skin. I look back to see who it was and he just stared at me with a blank expression.

Out of nowhere that expression he had left, and it turned into him licking his lips,and smirking at me

I ain't gone lie that shit was a little cute, but at the same time creepy asf.

After a while we ended up at this big ass house. I mean like big big. I ain't Neva seen no shit like dis before.

I took my bags out the car, and headed to my room that they said go to. I ain't gone lie I got kinda lost.

"So up the stairs turn and it's at the end of the hall, which way do I fuckin turn" I said whisper yelling to myself.

"You Need some help" I hear youngboy say.

"Umm yea"I said kinda embarrassed

"I just go down that hall and yo room all the way on the end" he looking down at me pointing to the left.

I stood there as we just stared at each other. We was there for a good
10 seconds. Until I shook my head taking out my thoughts.

"Um th-thank you" I said still in a daze of what happened. Then I just walked off wondering what the fuck was that.
That shit was asf weird.

After I got in my room I unpacked my stuff and was ready to take a shower, and go to bed. That jet lag was something serious.

When I got in the bathroom I brushed my teeth, and got in the shower. When I got done I wrapped the towel around my body and headed back to my room.

When I got in there ole girl was sitting on my bed. What her name ummm..... oh yea Hailey.

"Hey" I said going to my dresser getting my night clothes.

"Girl i got something to tell you" she said with a big ass smile on her face.

"What is it" I ask while putting on my shorts under my towel.

"Guess who like yo ass" she said with a smirk.

"I don't know Jesus" I said sarcastically

"Girl no kentrell"

"Who the hell is kentrell" I said confused

"Bih yb " she said in a duh tone

"Ohhh that why they call that nigga trell"

"Yea, so what you gone do"

"Take my ass to bed" I said being dead
for real.

"Girl you know what I mean"Hailey said

"Not a got damn thang, just cause that lil boy got money don't mean jack shit to me." I said picking at my nails.

"Ain't nobody talking bout his money I seen y'all in the hall way today." She said smiling.

"Uhh uhh girl whateva he was just telling me where my room was"I said gettin my ass into bed.

"Lie again anyways I know you ain't going to sleep bitch it's 9:30 "

"Surely is, goodnight Hailey"I said with a smile.

"Goodnight Girl" she said leaving out the room laughing .

Laying there trying to go to sleep. I thought about what Hailey said. Maybe he do like m- no noo no bitch you ain't come here for this shit. After a good ten minutes of me looking at the pros and cons of this nigga I just fell asleep.