💖Stanka💖

Niecie Akyah Porter
June 14, 2019

Niecie Akyah PorterJune 14, 2019

Y'all today is orientation. Yes a bitch is going to college 🤪🤪🤪. And it's 2 more days till my birthday.

I woke up out my bed and went straight to the bathroom to get ready. I took my shower and did my morning routine.

I wasn't sure what I was gone where, but I was down to two outfits. I need some food fuck I'll chose later.

I was in a good mood so Im gone make breakfast for everybody . I got all my stuff I needed and went to work.

After awhile Hailey came and helped which made thing go by much faster and Twon had just put the the cinnamon rolls in the oven and we where done. I woke up at 7 o'clock and was done by 9.

I had fixed everybody plate and woke ben and his "girlfriend" up. She snake asf, but he ain't listening to me he thank I'm trying to get back at him for telling on me with Youngboy.

I really don't care cause me, and yb haven't even had a real conversation since that interaction  we had a couple of day ago.

When I woke up ben and his girlfriend went into my bathroom which was weird, but who got time for a argument not me today my day so I'm just gone let her be.

After a while everybody was sitting down at the table and was eating.

"Can you fix me sum orange juice" boomer said while handing me his cup.

"Yea, I gotchu" I said walking over to him and grabbing the cup.

"Mhhh this bitch too happy, she got sum dick" Ben said while eating his eggs.

"Y'all funny I'm just in a good mood" I said with a little chuckle and a shrug.

"What gotchu all happy today" Hailey said while sitting on babyjoe lap and feeding him.

Must be nice.😍😍😍

"Bitch you forgot" I said with my mouth opened turning to her.

"Forgot wha- ohh shit yo orientation today" she said with a surprised face.

"Yo ass really forgot, but umm anyways who gone take me down there" I said handing boomer his orange juice.

"I gotta to check on the house" Twon said with a shrug.

"Me and joe packing and moving our stuff today" Hailey said with sad face.

"My lil hoe just called me talkin bout sum she pregnant so I gotta go see what she talm bout" boomer said sipping his orange juice.

"Ben" I said with my puppy face.

He looked towards his lil thot pocket she gave home a I wish you would face the he shook his head no.

"Ohhh I see how it is hoes before yo bestie" I said picking at my food.

"You know it ain't like that Kay" he said putting his fork down.