💖Moving day💖

Niecie Akyah Porter

"Fuck u I'm yo mama you ain't gone give me no money Niecie Akyah

"Fuck u I'm yo mama you ain't gone give me no money Niecie Akyah." Niecie's mama Keshia yelled .

"Baby you were never a mama maybe a egg donor but a mama nahh." I said strolling through Instagram .

I was used to my mama randomly strolling in at all times of the day after not coming home in a week and ask for money. I never really had a "happy home". My father left when I turned seven and I haven't seen him since, after awhile my mama slowly fell a part and turned to drugs to ease her pain.

Taking me out of my thoughts I felt a hard slap go across my face.

"I just know dis bitch did not just slap me" I said while holding my face.

I don't condone hitting ya mama but like I said before this hoe just my egg donor.

I jumped up off my couch so quick dat before I even thought about what I was doing I just socked her in her shit so hard she fell back.

"What the fuck " She said in confusion.

And before I knew it we was fighting I hit her with a left hook then a right dat made her stumble a little bit. Then dis bitch wanted to pull hair and I ain't gone lie dat shit hurt she keep my head down and uppercut me like three times that's when i grabbed her by her stomach and slammed her on the ground and then just let punches fly towards her face.

That's when my brother Twon came in . "My dick itch like hel- WHAT THE FUCK." He said ass he was running over trying to pull us apart.

I got off of her and looked down at her she had a busted lip, leaking nose, and a black eye all I could do was look at her in disgust. I whipped my lip then spit in her face.

"Don't ever try me like dat again hoe" I said walking towards the door.

"Stay out my House" she yelled after me.

"Bitch me Twon pay these bills" I said while slamming the door.

I walked down the street to cool my self down. Thinking about everything that just happened. I looked back to see my brother running after me.

"You straight" He asked walking next to me.

"Yea" I said shrugging my shoulders. We just keep walking not going no where in particular but just walking.

Twon has been there for me for my whole life. I can't remember a time where it wasn't just me and Twon. He only a couple of months older that me but swear he my daddy, but I got to love him for that. I don't got a lot of friends my friends is my family and Twon the only family I know of so it's just us it's been like that for forever.

"You wanna move to BR" he siad out of no where.

I looked up and mugged him in confusion.

"Where the fuck is dat" scrunching up my face .

He chuckled little

"Louisiana" he said looking at the project houses up ahead.

"Why all the way out there nigga" I said laughing a little bit cause he was dead ass serious.

"I know people out there"

"When you start talking to Louisiana niggas" I said a little bit confused.

I was a little hurt how he gone make friends with out me.

"I been knowin them niggas" he said

I hummed after he siad that.

"So when we moving" I siad a little happy knowing I was getting away from Keshia crazy ass.

"Tonight" he said

"What the fuck nigga where was I at when you decided all dis shit" I semi yelled at him.

He just shrug his shoulders and keep walking.

I had to stop and thank about it his ass was really gone leave me here by myself with the her the devil his self. Outta nowhere I ran up behind him and jumped on his back and started hitting him upside his head .

"Ass wipe"I yelled while still hitting him.

"I was just playing hoe" he siad while throwing me off him dying laughing.

I didn't see what was funny

"How I'm gone get my stuff I'm not going back in there with her" I said while picking at my nails.

"She ain't there nomo she went to ole dude house who live across the street to smoke"he said

"Mhm"

"Last to get there suck dick" Twon said while taking off back down the street.

Me and Twon slow ass made it to the house at the same time. I open the door and seen what me and my mama did to the house a damn shame. I walked up to my room and started packing my stuff I went in my closet to my secret spot in the corner of the closet I took the shoe box out, and went through it to make sure all my stuff was there I had 6,296 dollars and some of my old pictures and my stash of weed. After a while all of my stuff was packed and I was ready to go.

"Twon bring yo ass" I yelled while walking down the hall seeing him written sum.

"Whatcha doin"

"Telling mama we leaving"

"Please don't be a dumbass, and tell her we're we going"

"I ain't you must think a nigga slow or summ" he said while erasing almost the whole paper

"Dumbass"I mumbled while going to the car

Twon put his stuff in the car as I plug up the aux to my phone going through my playlist.

"Don't play no hoe shit Kay Kay"

"I won't trust me" I said wit a smirk

He pulled out the driveway and I played "pimp a nigga" by city girls

After a couple mo songs we was at the airport. We was really leaving . I couldn't believe it. Walking on the plan I couldn't think of nothing but all I know is Cali how I'm supposed to live all the way in Baton Rouge. It was time for me to leave anyway I was nineteen I needed a fresh start and to live my life.

Louisiana here I come.

( Y'all this was 1,019words wtf 😌😳 )

Anyways vote and comment or whatever.