💖Karma💖

Niecie Akyah Porter
September 2,2019
Monday 7:56pm

"Where y'all at" I said on the phone with Twon and Hailey.

"We got stuck at the airport so we not gone make back until Wednesday" Hailey said sounding frustrated.

"Okay, let me talk to Twon" I said kinda sad cause I miss them.

"Y'all sure y'all can't find another flight closer to here and just drive the rest of the way I told you I don't like being her by myself" I said looking around the apartment.

"Niecie ain't nothing gone happen you gone be fine until Wednesday" He said trying to reinsure me.

"Okay I guess, bye love you" I said tryna convince myself that I was gone be okay.

"Bye love you too" He said hanging up the phone.

"I'm just gone clean up then go to sleep" I said to myself picking up my air pods and grabbing the broom.

"I told you you betta stay afraid of you Neva thought the the universe would be looking for revenge you can't keep just doing them girls like that thinking that nobody finna bite back kissing you-" I got cut off from singing "Karma" by Summer Walker because I heard a rattling sound at the of the front door like somebody was trying to get in.

"Hello" I said going up to check the peep hole, and no one was there.

"Okay Niecie it's just yo brains playing tricks on you" I said making myself believe that nobody was at the door.

"Ain't nobody playing trick on you" Somebody said a couple feet behind me the voice felt so familiar.

"What the fuck is you doing here" I said   turning around to Jay with knife in his hand.

"I came here for you baby" He said licking his lips it looked and smell like he was drunk.

"You betta back the fuck up" I said holding the broom up and easing my way to the stairs.

"Why so mad bae I just wanna talk" He said getting closer.

"Ion wanna talk so get the fuck outta my house" I said getting a little closer to the stairs.

"Bae why you so ma-" He was finna say something but I cut him off by jolting up the stairs.

I locked my room door and the first person I called was Twon. Straight to voice mail. Damn he must be on the plane. I gotta call Kentrell. The first time he didnt answer, the second time the same thing.

"Come on Kentrell answer the damn phone" I said after calling him about five times. Then he finally answered the phone.

"What" He answered the phone dryly.

"Help me please jay broke into the house and he tryna kill me" I said scared for my life.

"Where you at" He said as I heard him jump up out of his chair and his keys jangling.

"Twon partment" I said grabbing a chair and putting it on the door knob so he couldn't get in.

"I'm on my way" He said as I heard his engine start and his car taking off.

"Hurry up please" I said as a tear slipped down my face.

"Don't cry I'm in my way baby... I love you" He said reinsuring me I'm gone be okay.

"I love you too but Kentrell hurry up please ion think I can keep holding him off" I said pushing onto the door so he don't come in.

"I comin Im finna turn into the neighborhood right now"He said as I heard his car get faster.

"Niecie just open the door I ain't gone hurt you" Jay said still trying to push open the door.

After awhile of us both pushing the door he got it to open.I tried my hardest to keep the door close. I was in between the door and the wall and his knife wasn't even a inch away from my neck. I heard the front door open and the sound of a gun safety go off.

"I don't even wanna hurt for real just tell yo lil boyfriend dat Fredo sai-" He got cut off by two gun shot going inside of his back him as he fell to the ground.

"Thank you thank thank you" I said jumping on kentrell and hugging him the tightest I ever hugged a person in my life.

"You welcome...you stayin with me or Hailey" He said caring me down the stairs.

"You" I said laying my head down on his sholder as he carried me to his car.

The whole car ride was silent. I couldn't stop thinking about how I almost died. I rubbed my neck and let a tear drop. How did he get in my house the door, was the door unlocked. Who the fuck is Fredo and what the fuck he gotta do with me.

"Is you comin" Kentrell said opening my door.

"My bad" I said getting out the car and closing the door.

"I need to take a shower" I said looking at Kentrell going up stairs.

"I'll give you a t-shirt" He said walking up to his room.

As I sat there waiting for him to bring me some night clothes I couldn't help but noticed the house had changed. The kitchen had looked like my grandma decorated the shit and the couches was ugly as fuck.

"Here" Kentrell said handing me a oversized t-shirt and some boxers.

"I swea to god if put yo dirt dick in these boxers Imma beat yo ass" I said walking behind him up the stairs.

"Shut up and I ain't even where them" He said going in the Closet and getting me a towel and a rag.

"Betta not have" I said taking the towel and rag.

I walked into the bathroom and it even this changed I need to know who did this shit cause the shit is fucking ugly. I just disregarded the bullshit and did my nightly routine.

"Can I sleep in her- ohh shit my bad" I seeing him walking around the room and yaya sitting up in his bed.

"Nahh you good" He said wiping his face.

"No the fuck she not good" She said as I walked out the room.

"I ain't got the the time" I said walking to my old room.

I laid in my bed and everything that happened today started to flood back to me. I can't believe this happened to me. Why me what's so wrong with me that all the fucked up shit had to happen to me.

As I was about to doze of I felt a dip in the bed. I turned over to see it was Kentrell.

"I thought you was sleeping with yo lil girlfriend" I said turning back over and pulling the cover up to my chin.

"She just left, talk to much for me" He said bringing me closer to him.

"You know I don't like you right" I said getting closer to him.

"Yea I know" He said putting his chin in between my head and my shoulder.

"You betta not try me up with no slick shit" I said pushing his lower half of his body over.

"Come here and stop playin" Kentrell said turning me around and kissing my forehead.

*This is not edited. Please excuse any mistakes.🥰💋